Two stamps, an off the ball raised hand and an offside goal .

Yeah, and just imagine if we ever got a game winning decision, there would be a total yahoo melt down saying corruption, conspiracies etc. ( Does require vivid imagination, right enough)

Our club were left out on their own by every other club in Scotland, nobody prepared to take it to the SPFL, so I doubt very much if they came out all guns blazing would change anything.
The SFA are just the same with a different badge on the blazer.
Dignified silence it is then, I would rather get fined continuously than that.

It's going to have to take a senior statesman like Walter Smith to call the cheating refs out.
Gerrard stays quiet for fear of a ban, and the Board are pussies.

This is an under rated point Gazza.

We criticise the players for lack of strength of character, but are they seeing exactly what we see & discuss pretty much every week ?

Is that why they love the European matches & play their best in them ?
I made that same point on here months ago when we came back poorly from the winter break, I was ridiculed for it!

Even though we didn't play well, we still won the first few games back. The collapse happened following another cheats performance at Kilmarnock, maybe a coincidence?

I hadn't even considered the difference in Europe, we all put that down to playing teams who want to play football and that suits us. Perhaps there is more to it though.

The elbow by Hanlon on Hagi's face he'd have been off if robertson wasn't so far behind play.

Accidental my fuukin rectum.

Booked, and that was another booking.

The club are sleepwalking into the exact same scenario as the 1-2 game last season. The ref will no doubt be Clancy and it will be because the club did nothing about his last OF performance or his games for both teams since

I made that same point on here months ago when we came back poorly from the winter break, I was ridiculed for it!

Even though we didn't play well, we still won the first few games back. The collapse happened following another cheats performance at Kilmarnock, maybe a coincidence?

I hadn't even considered the difference in Europe, we all put that down to playing teams who want to play football and that suits us. Perhaps there is more to it though.

Yes, good point.

And there’s also a potential link there to Morelos, whose form in Europe was outstanding without Scottish referees pulling him up for anything.

When he played well, we did.

For me, the worst of the lot was the deliberate scraping of studs down Kent's achilles.

The ref had a clear and unobstructed view of that incident and it was a straight red all day long.

Really nasty, nasty incident that could easily have put Kent out the game for weeks, months even. A shocker, and an even worse refereeing decision.

For me, the worst of the lot was the deliberate scraping of studs down Kent's achilles.

The ref had a clear and unobstructed view of that incident and it was a straight red all day long.

Really nasty, nasty incident that could easily have put Kent out the game for weeks, months even. A shocker, and an even worse refereeing decision.

Hibs thuggery yesterday won't be in evidence next week at the Piggery, guaranteed.

Another point missed by the 'if we do our job well enough' mob.
How can we expect our players to do their job as best they can when referees are happy to allow a guy like Kent to get the shit kicked out of him but when Morelos tries to mix it up, he's instantly booked?

Yet our Club refuses to comment on them sometimes you just get what you deserve I’m sad to say.
There in lies the issue will any Rangers ever grow a set and actually say what the support know? Have we ever spoken out historically?

The elbow by Hanlon on Hagi's face he'd have been off if robertson wasn't so far behind play.

Accidental my fuukin rectum.

Booked, and that was another booking.
If you watch that from behind the goal you can see the ref sees it clearly and actually screws his face a bit because he knew what was meant .Still didn't have the courage or honesty to send him off.
A coward,a cheat or both?

Refs are subtle. At the start of the match they give us a few debatable throw ins or free kicks well away from goal i.e decisions which don't matter. However when the opposition are behind the refs start giving free kicks for all sorts of opposition dives ear our goal. Also any decisions which mean anything toward us dropping points will be given against Just watch how they treat Christie and Édouard next game. In Clancy's case he is not so subtle.

The club has to and what would would also help is if Gerrards ex team mates in England discussed the issue as well but the club has to lead and start by demanding Clancy refs none of our games again.

Id have thought we had an open goal with ex ref Dermot Gallagher on Sky who said the challenge on Morelos last week was ok because Edwards got the ball first. He said the exact opposite when Ryan Jack was sent off against Eddie May a while back. In this incident Gallagher said getting the ball didnt matter.

You wont get a better example of double standards and you wont get a better chance to show what we're up against. Not just that but we could also question Gallagher's motives, dropping hints about his background and how people like him allow their prejudice to affect the way they treat us.

A perfect opportunity to get stuck in to these bigots.

There’s a picture now going around showing it Arminius. 100% intentional.

Back