Two wins, a draw and end 2019 on a high

CaptainCourageous

See out the next three matches with two wins and a draw - three wins would be tremendous but keeping my feet firmly on the floor - and go into the winter break full of positives and in a great position.

We come back to a more favourable run of fixtures;

Stranraer (h)
St. Mirren (h)
Hearts (a)
Ross County (h)
Aberdeen (h)
Hibs (h)
Kilmarnock (a)
Livingston (h)
St. Johnstone (a)
Hamilton (h)
Ross County (a)

Then it's the bheggars.

They have seven away games over that course along with a return to Rugby Park after the break.

I like to take one game at a time but looking ahead, if we can stay in there over the next three matches, we've got a great opportunity.

Five days rest, then on to Easter Road. Massive few weeks coming up.

When is our rescheduled match vs St Johnstone, as Celtic will be further ahead after they beat hearts midweek, cause let's be honest hearts are a shambles?

Dont want to be constantly chasing, game in hand or not.

The piggery. I'm not one for saying we will go to the piggery and win, I don't predict games against them.

Three wins and we'll all be buzzing.

The reason I ask is 2 wins and a draw means we drop 2 points.
But if one of the wins is Parkhead then even if they win their other games they drop 3.

After a tough run of fixtures a draw on the 29th would clearly not be a disaster but on last weeks evidence, we showed more than enough to believe we can go there and win.

Next three games, nine points from nine and end the year on a real high.

We will go into the piggery 5 points down at least since they are playing an extra game.We must win the Hibs and Killie game to ensure that is the worst scenario prior to that game.That Sheep game was a real %^*& up by us.

After a tough run of fixtures a draw on the 29th would clearly not be a disaster but on last weeks evidence, we showed more than enough to believe we can go there and win.

Next three games, nine points from nine and end the year on a real high.

9/9 would be the perfect finish to the year.

I wouldn't be disappointed with Hibs (w), Kilmarnock (w), bheggars (d).

We would likely be 5 behind with a home game against St. Johnstone in hand. A decent fixture list coming up after the winter break then the bheggars at home.

I wonder what sort of weird and wonderful decisions we'll need to put up with over the next 3 games.

We should run a book.

I will go with - 2 stonewallers not given, 3 opposition red cards not given, 1 offside goal given against us and one of our players harshly sent off.

We should run a book.

I will go with - 2 stonewallers not given, 3 opposition red cards not given, 1 offside goal given against us and one of our players harshly sent off.

If decision’s even themselves out over a season, we‘re going to run riot the rest of the season.

Back