Typical BBC Radio Scotland

clubdeckcharlie

Official Ticketer
Kaye Adams in this morning, talking about how Tiger Woods has turned his life around. Introduces "Katrina" from the Herald who starts saying he's still a bad role model, drug user, wife beating alcoholic. Then, of course, she starts slagging of Jon Flanagan and how he is praised at Rangers, despite being a wife beater. Bitch!

I can only presume they were flooded with complaints, (including mine) as she later mentioned Gordon Strachan's comments last week. Of course, no mention of Wee Lenny, the text pest.
Couldn't make it up.

It’s amazing how quickly they whitewash their own. Now on Celtic alone and there currently , you have:

Lennon - violent gangster, threatened to kill his pregnant mistress, known bigot.

Forrest - sex offending flasher.

Edouard - gun crimes in France, recently racing in the street resulting in a multi-car collision (swept up by the press).

Griffiths - degenerate gambler and drug addict. Multiple father to broken households and countless mistresses. Multiple convicted thief and racist.

Was it Catriona Stewart, the genius behind this article?

I READ about a man who was caught keying a swanky car. A proper full-on swanky car. An Aston Martin V8 Vanquish, if you please.
Do you know what an Aston Martin V8 Vanquish would set you back? Somewhere in the region of £90,000.

Gary Brissett spotted an Aston Martin V8 Vanquish parked outside a supermarket and decided, for no discernible reason, to take his keys from his pocket and run them along the length of the vehicle's bodywork.
Mindless, pointless vandalism that caused £7,741 worth of damage.
Good for him.
I often feel like keying swanky cars. I particularly feel like keying high-performance cars.
One day someone will buy one of these cars and decide to be the one person to change the reputation of their drivers. They'll drive it and they'll be a decent guy.
They'll go at the speed limit, even when it's 30mph. They'll let other cars out in front of them when merging. They'll obey the two second rule on the motorway.
They won't race along suburban streets as though the devil's at their tail. They won't zoom about, rashly, as though overtaking this one car in front will give them the clear way they need to pelt to wherever they're going. The wherever that is obviously far more important than anyone else's destination. The rest of us are just pootling.
Brissett, who is a single father, is now facing a possible prison sentence, which won't be good for his child. I imagine he's most likely kicking himself as he prepares for his sentencing date next week.
I hate to generalise but allow me to generalise. You can't spend more than a house worth on a car and claim the moral high ground.
Why is it impressive or desirable to show off your wealth buying a car with a top speed of 201mph when you can't take it more than 70mph?
Surely a chap confident in his man credentials would be happy in a Nissan Leaf, ostentatiously plugging it in to charge at a city centre rapid charging point, winking at the ladies going by as he shows how much he cares about the future of the planet.
The level of fancy of the car is in direct proportion to the level of morality of the driver. You don't get boy racers in a Fiat 500.
Ostentatious cars driven selfishly by the unthinking are a motorised symbol of all that's wrong with this wealth divided world. And don't get me started on 4x4s in the city.
In my opinion Brissett deserves a medal, not a prison sentence.

One great innovation is a mute button, or even the on, off button, which in our house when that Bag and Band Of Hags comes on magically they disappear with the touch of a button/switch. Everything you seem to hear from voices of the Female Sex without balls demonises Males, are we all that Bad?

I READ about a man who was caught keying a swanky car. A proper full-on swanky car. An Aston Martin V8 Vanquish, if you please.
Do you know what an Aston Martin V8 Vanquish would set you back? Somewhere in the region of £90,000.

Gary Brissett spotted an Aston Martin V8 Vanquish parked outside a supermarket and decided, for no discernible reason, to take his keys from his pocket and run them along the length of the vehicle's bodywork.
Good for him.
I often feel like keying swanky cars. I particularly feel like keying high-performance cars.
One day someone will buy one of these cars and decide to be the one person to change the reputation of their drivers. They'll drive it and they'll be a decent guy.
They'll go at the speed limit, even when it's 30mph. They'll let other cars out in front of them when merging. They'll obey the two second rule on the motorway.
They won't race along suburban streets as though the devil's at their tail. They won't zoom about, rashly, as though overtaking this one car in front will give them the clear way they need to pelt to wherever they're going. The wherever that is obviously far more important than anyone else's destination. The rest of us are just pootling.
Brissett, who is a single father, is now facing a possible prison sentence, which won't be good for his child. I imagine he's most likely kicking himself as he prepares for his sentencing date next week.
I hate to generalise but allow me to generalise. You can't spend more than a house worth on a car and claim the moral high ground.
Why is it impressive or desirable to show off your wealth buying a car with a top speed of 201mph when you can't take it more than 70mph?
Surely a chap confident in his man credentials would be happy in a Nissan Leaf, ostentatiously plugging it in to charge at a city centre rapid charging point, winking at the ladies going by as he shows how much he cares about the future of the planet.
The level of fancy of the car is in direct proportion to the level of morality of the driver. You don't get boy racers in a Fiat 500.
Ostentatious cars driven selfishly by the unthinking are a motorised symbol of all that's wrong with this wealth divided world. And don't get me started on 4x4s in the city.
What the %^*& is that?

Good for him.
Dunno if its her or not, but whoever wrote that is a fucking moron.

Good for him.

F***** hell! Is this for real????

F***** hell! Is this for real????
Yes , it's real.
I dropped in to the Evening Times website one day and found an article titled "The Joys Of Pootling Along In The Car". I thought it would be about driving around the Highlands in the old Moggie Minor and flat cap.

It looks like Mz Stewart was moved over to the Herald and now the well worn path to BBC Scotland, where condescension drips from everyone's lips.

Around that time she received a fair bit of criticism online. Guess what she did? Anyone? Yes, played the victim, stating that she had come out the other side unscathed. Indeed she did. I think she was promoted.

By the way, wasn't it Tiger's wife that attacked him? I think she scratched his face and set about him with a golf club?

Good for him.

Surely that’s not real!?

According to her, it's fine to cause criminal damage to someone's property because they had the audacity to be successful, something she will never experience. Would she feel the same if some down n outs started smashing up her low cost car or her house windows because they don't have thousands of pounds to afford such things?

Good for him.

was she pished when she wrote this?

Good for him.
So if her house is worth more than mine then I’m free to smash her windows, or let my dog shit all over her street?

Good for him.

Absolute garbage.

Good for him.
At the risk of soundng terribly cliche, I'll be the first to say it:
Wow, just wow.

Hypocricy, jealousy, bitterness, twisted logic, bias, self rightousness, persecution complex and on and on. It's all there laid bare and she lacks even the most primitive self awareness to even realise she's just told the world how pathetic she is. As clear a case of a borderline sociopath who's potentially a danger to animals, herself and others, never mind their property, as I've seen for a long time. Even common decency, respect for others and the law of the land are no concern to this self opinionated, ego maniacal narcisist when she decides you've offended her and her warped sensibilities. You're fair game and it's 'justified'.

Last edited:

Good for him.
Imagine she asked you the time and you had a rolex on your wrist! What a bam she is.

So if her house is worth more than mine then I’m free to smash her windows, or let my dog shit all over her street?
You could give it a go and see how she reacts?:)
Probably still living with her parents.

Last edited:
I wonder if any her bosses at the Gerald drive swankycars
If her heroes, like Salmond, Lenny or Celtic Football Club laywers drove by in their Astons she'd swoon.

Furthermore, the driver turned out to be a decent guy. It was he who asked the court not to jail the guy. I somehow don't think the Hag's understudy would be quite so forgiving.
This link is probably worth the hits. It shows the video and is complete with the perpetrator's standard hard luck story. The only surprise is that he was not a "promising footballer".
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/cri...-after-plea-from-the-cars-owner-a2947526.html

Catriona Stewart works for the Evening Times. She also posts on her own articles under the name Gregor Cox. She is pro independence, a republican, and hates Rangers and the OO.

The idea being to stir up controversy and generate hits.

Catriona Stewart works for the Evening Times. She also posts on her own articles under the name Gregor Cox. She is pro independence, a republican, and hates Rangers and the OO.

Now there is a surprise!

the c@nt twice managed to get us into it,, it wasn't even a case of mentioning John Flanagan, oh no our clubs name had to accompany his name this despite him not being anywhere near Ibrox at the time of the incident, and she seemed to take great delight in regaling us with the graphics of the attack, a real hatchet job on the day we say we wont be having spats in public with the media,and conveniently yesterdays sectarianism didn't merit a mention on call kaye, surprise surprise

Good for him.
I think that’s a bit of jealousy!

Fun fact, she went to the same school as Champagne Jill. A couple of years between them, mind.

And she's also in bed with the hag. Instead of moaning about her comments and her yet another rant today about the OO, don't sit on here and moan as nothing will change,let her know on her twitter or comments sections in her newspaper about the above story or her constant attacks on the OO or Rangers.
https://twitter.com/LadyCatHT

Good for him.
Say what?

Be a shame if someone was to key her car whatever it is. And I’ve never wished that upon anyone before.

Last edited:
At the risk of sounding terribly cliche, I'll be the first to say it:
Wow, just wow.

Hypocrisy, jealousy, bitterness, twisted logic, bias, self righteousness, persecution complex and on and on. It's all there laid bare and she lacks even the most primitive self awareness to even realise she's just told the world how pathetic she is. As clear a case of a borderline sociopath who's potentially a danger to animals, herself and others, never mind their property, as I've seen for a long time. Even common decency, respect for others and the law of the land are no concern to this self opinionated, ego maniacal narcissist when she decides you've offended her and her warped sensibilities. You're fair game and it's 'justified'.

Why not just write Nat or Yesser, mate? :rolleyes:

And she's also in bed with the hag. Instead of moaning about her comments and her yet another rant today about the OO, don't sit on here and moan as nothing will change,let her know on her twitter or comments sections in her newspaper about the above story or her constant attacks on the OO or Rangers.
https://twitter.com/LadyCatHT

While at the same time supporting a sexist, bigoted, apartheid school.

Christ on a f***** bike!

Back