Tyrese Campbell?

RANGERS SUBMIT NEW OFFER FOR TYRESE CAMPBELL

It’s being reported that Rangers have today tabled a new and improved offer for 20 year old Stoke City striker, Tyrese Campbell. Campbell is said to be keen on the idea of working under Steven Gerrard.

Rangers are hoping to fight off a host of English Premier League clubs, as well as Old Firm rivals Celtic for the in form striker on a pre-contract agreement.

It is said Rangers are keen for Campbell to join during the current window, but it’s more likely he will join in the summer for a compensation fee if they can come to any agreement with the player.

Campbell continued his good form for his club, scoring the only goal for Stoke City last night to defeat West Bromwich Albion 1-0.

#RangersFC #StokeCity #RangersOnTour #TyreseCampbell

Is this from someone creditable or some shite like "football insider", etc?

He would be a fantastic option for next season.

I've watched a bit of Stoke since Michael O'Neill got the gig and he is a standout in the side.

Lord only knows what the previous clowns were doing to somehow get that talented squad of players rooted to the bottom of the table.

Rumour was we had moved today & he was up here, so we checked but that’s not true

What was confirmed (for first time this window) is that we are definitely interested and he is high on wanted list

None of that highly new news but at least a situation with truth & one to watch

As I said not earth shattering
Ideal mate, thanks for sharing.

Reckon it’d be a good bit of business. Young, English (home grown) and can play central or inside right from what I’ve seen.

If he does agree a pre contract it does put Stoke in a difficult position. Keep a player for 6 months who has one eye on another club or take what you can get to maximise sale.

looking more promising, if he is to leave England the the choice between working with Stevie G or popcorn must be an easy one.
Only think against us could be their track record for selling players on for big money.

Rumour was we had moved today & he was up here, so we checked but that’s not true

What was confirmed (for first time this window) is that we are definitely interested and he is high on wanted list

None of that highly new news but at least a situation with truth & one to watch

As I said not earth shattering

not seen much of the boy but seems highly rated by a few. If we can get him in for a good few with potential for him to progress and make us a tidy profit then that makes great business sense.

Think any money saved from it being a compensation fee will be put in front of him as a signing on fee as well as decent wages. Boy looks a prospect.

Happy to share, it’s nothing earth shattering and I’ve no idea if he will sign but least for me I know definite interest

I suppose a situation to at least watch

Sorry to go off track but do you think Barker will be moved on?

If there’s genuine interest from Germany I can see him going there with a contingent of other English players

I speak to Stoke season ticket holders on a daily basis. Most say he has potential but doesn’t work hard enough. Read further down that thread mate : plenty have their reservations about him . He’s scored a couple recently one a worldly against Wednesday and that’s probably coloured recent opinions amongst Stokies with short memories. He came from City on the proviso that he got first team football and he hasn’t broken through under any of their clutch of managers since he came. And it’s not like he,s had to replace great strikers .
however we can get for next to nothing at the end of the season so maybes wort a punt. Just wouldn’t shellack out a lot of dosh in expectation that he’s going to be great
This.

I'd love it to happen this window doesn't seem likely though we need another striker, Reading through the thread is a bit of a mixed bag, Gerrard obviously rates him

He will have options, but the opportunities he will get to shine in Europe and in title chases surely will help him make the step in his career.

Did he not go off the other night with a hamstring injury ?

I think this is more likley for the summer but if he is fit and we can make it happen now that would be great.

I think this is more likley for the summer but if he is fit and we can make it happen now that would be great.
The injury isn't as bad as they were expecting I'm sure.

The source for this "told everyone he wants to go to Rangers" is football insider I think so I'd take it with a barrel of salt

The injury isn't as bad as they were expecting I'm sure.

The source for this "told everyone he wants to go to Rangers" is football insider I think so I'd take it with a barrel of salt

Wish these tadgers would just %^*& off.

Little wonder papers are dying when they use sources as shite as that.

Reactions: LD5
A bit of a gamble looking at some of the replies. I have seen nothing of the lad, is he a physical type like Alfie?

Hopefully we can get this done. As always looks like papers are guessing. One saying he wants a new deal at Stoke other saying he wants to come

Hevs not going to get much game time joining us now. Think summer is more likely
I think he would see enough game time in rest of season to bed him in given that he has been playing or can play on the right hand side.

We still have a lot of football to play this season.

Good that we are monitoring young players in UK (and hopefully beyond) whose contracts are up. Good chance of profit if we manage to sign them.

A good rigid medical will detect any medical problems

The bonus of us having Gerrard and the poets having rotten teeth, if we can match there offer of the fee/wages we will always get the player

Back