Tyrese Campbell?

MonSquish

Official Ticketer
Young striker from Stoke? What do we know about him? Believed them uns are also interested. Talks of £400k

We‘ve DeFoe and Morelos not much game time.

However if he’s willing to learn no better place to come to.
I think he'll see game time mate! Plenty of games coming up with the league, Europa league and Scottish cup. If Morelos or Defoe were to get injured we'd be short up front.

6 months learning under Defoe and Morelos and being part of 55 will be tempting for him

If it comes down to wages they will probably offer more
They have a massive squad, currently 4 strikers on their books!

We've a great package to offer him, 6 months to bed in learning under Defoe and Morelos! Morelos almost certainly away in the summer, Campbell could be our number one striker next season!

Cross border transfers are 100% the way to go as a business model. Sometimes might have to offer a bit more cash in wages to land the players but it's a lower financial risk with potential of a big reward.

As a choice between us and them for a young striker I would think we would be the ideal option; even before the Gerrard appeal factor. Morelos will probably go in the summer and imagine learning from Defoe!

Seen Stoke a few times including the Sheffield Weds game recently.For my sins I live in the area. Campbell always looks gassed after 20 minutes. I was also at the Hibs game and on that admittedly limited evidence he carries less threat and is less skilled than Jones.

With such a low transfer fee, you can he sure the agent will be looking for a good wage and signing on fee, along with their own cut. That's all it will come down to I would think.

I’d rather we brought him in this window than in the summer. He’s going to take a few games to settle in and while we still have Alfredo here it takes some pressure off his shoulders. Looks like he could become a very good player in the future.

Seen Stoke a few times including the Sheffield Weds game recently.For my sins I live in the area. Campbell always looks gassed after 20 minutes. I was also at the Hibs game and on that admittedly limited evidence he carries less threat and is less skilled than Jones.
New member - tick

8 messages since August - tick

playing down the kids ability as we battle for him with manky mob - tick

think I’ll listen to the pundits and of course his current manager

Seen highlights of the boy, certainly knows how to contribute in terms of goals and assists. Seems to fit the bill in terms of young, low fee, can play wide or up front, physically developed at 20 etc.
If we can lock him into a pre, hopefully the board can work a deal with stoke to get him now, give him time to bed in, but equally to give us another forward option given the flurry of games we are about to encounter

sniff

his latest appearances for stoke have thrilled their fans. Their quotes.

No matter who he goes to at 400k its a bargain.

Last edited:
This boy is rapid and built like an athlete at just turned 20. Get him now to bed in and he can challenge for the Aribo role just now and acclimate for next season when he could be Defoe's challenger for centre forward until we get an Alfie replacement should he go.

I like the look of this signing as both immediate but with massive potential.

Stoke fans seem to think differently. It sounds as though they like him as an inside right, exactly the position gerrard likes

I think longer term Aribo is a midfielder so it makes sense to get this boy in. Aribo's ball skills make him very effective up there creating, but he's never going to score 15 in a season.

Hopefully with experience Aribo becomes an all round midfielder with a goal threat, Davis won't last forever, and we can also use a proper inside forward more akin to Mane at Liverpool. Maybe Campbell can be our budget Mane

Back