U.S. based bears

Yep. Fellow Bleacher Report here too.

Cracking stream. Impartial commentator.

Only downside is the fan noise is drowned out slightly. Makes a difference at home.

New experience for me, in AZ with B/R Live, 2 games now $2.99each on the firestick 4K, quality is outstanding :):))
Back in December when we had a ton of games all live on BR, I signed up for the $9.99/month all access package. Been well worth it so far, I watched the St Johnstone game on it and I'll even watch the Tims' game later, or tomorrow, whenever it is they play.

I do also have RTV but I use BR now when I have the option.

Back in December when we had a ton of games all live on BR, I signed up for the $9.99/month all access package. Been well worth it so far, I watched the St Johnstone game on it and I'll even watch the Tims' game later, or tomorrow, whenever it is they play.

I do also have RTV but I use BR now when I have the option.

Here for another 2 weeks & coming back in mid April from the 'cool cool north.
I have RTV ... this commentary is kinder on the ears too :cool: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Watched to the end of the BR/TNT Champions League coverage, Maurice Edu in the studio. End of the show the presenters asks them what they're looking forward to in the coming up games, notices Maurice Edu is smiling away so says to him "What are you smiling about? Rangers?"

Edu answered "Did they win today?......aahhhh of course they did!".

Mo's still one of us.

Watched to the end of the BR/TNT Champions League coverage, Maurice Edu in the studio. End of the show the presenters asks them what they're looking forward to in the coming up games, notices Maurice Edu is smiling away so says to him "What are you smiling about? Rangers?"

Edu answered "Did they win today?......aahhhh of course they did!".

Mo's still one of us.

Mo is cool as fuk. I love that guy. the Bleacher Report is excellent.
Watched the game on TUDN today on mute with the RTV audio commentary on.
The Spanish commentary for the opener is brilliant. The "Kent Goooooaaaal" is the longest i've ever heard I think :))
I'm not too tech savvy, but maybe someone can post the link for fellow bears?

TNTCL-832x447.png

2 - then errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Came in from work knowing the score then settled down with a few sherbets to watch the game, in Spanish. Was still very enjoyable Evan if I have no clue what they’re jabbering on about even after 15 years of living in Texas, which is as Mexico-centrique as it comes here. Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Keeeennnntttt.

Came in from work knowing the score then settled down with a few sherbets to watch the game, in Spanish. Was still very enjoyable Evan if I have no clue what they’re jabbering on about even after 15 years of living in Texas, which is as Mexico-centrique as it comes here. Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Keeeennnntttt.
I think that was the longest Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool I’ve ever heard today, and I’ve heard plenty of them over the years. Don’t know how the commentator managed that.

Back