U.S. Bears - Europa League games live on CBS All Access

Baba Booey

Just incase anyone doesn't know yet, all Rangers EL games will be streamed LIVE on CBS All Access... in fact, all Europa League games (for every team) are streamed live, as are all Champions League games.

Well worth the $5.99/month and you can cancel at any time.

While we're at it, ESPN+ finally has the SPFL games showing up. Replay of last weekend's game is on now.

Looks like it's one SPL game a week, ESPN_ have started adding the schedule.

Aberdeen v Celtic next week, Kilmarnock v Rangers the week after and Motherwell v Celtic the week after all listed.

I'm the same, mate. I dropped Bleacher Report Live as they lost... well... everything!
What do you reckon you spend on various platforms in the US for all your sport? Is it more or less than what we would need to spend in the UK?

For example rough figures here for watching Rangers would be

Sky/Virgin with Sky Sports for SPFL games - roughly £80-100 per month
BT Sports for Europa League games - Possibly another £20 per month if not included in VM package
Premier Sports for some EL qualifiers, League Cup and Scottish Cup - £10-12 per month

$5.99 per month for the EL games seems pretty decent actually.

Cable is more expensive in the US than the UK, on the most part.

PPV events are frightening here.

Fury fight for example was $80.

RTV being unable to broadcast the Euro stuff is frustrating. Not the clubs fault, but pay $249 a year - you’d like to think that should include Euro games. :(

It's way cheaper where I am (Central New York) for all of that.

• I have 1Gbps fiber optic internet which costs me $80/month.
  • NBC has all of the English Premiership games, including Sat 3pm kickoffs. My cable package is only an extra $30 on top of my internet bill. (That was a special deal as I signed a 2 year contract.) This also gets you all of the American sports etc.
  • ESPN+ will show the Sky game of the week - $5.99/month (although I have it as part of a triple package: Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ for $12.99/month combined)
  • CBS All Access is $5.99/month for every Europa League and Champions League game.
  • Rangers TV is, I think about $30/month.
All in all, I make that about $160/month including internet/cable/phone and gets me every single Rangers game live, about probably 10 English Premier League games a week, one SPFL game, every Europa and Champions League game and all American professional and college sports.

Last edited:
It's way cheaper where I am (Central New York) for all of that.

• NBC has all of the English Premiership games, including Sat 3pm kickoffs. My cable package is only an extra $30 on top of my internet bill
Not anymore they don’t! Some of them are on Peacock that’s an extra $5 a month.
Half the games this weekend are only on Peacock.

Not anymore they don’t! Some of them are on Peacock that’s an extra $5 a month.
You're right, I forgot they started charging for Peacock. I rarely watch the EPL anyway, to be honest.

I did have YouTube TV for a while when it was good value but I dropped it a few months ago when it went up to $65/month just so they could add MTV, BET etc.

I have Peacock, ESPN+, Fanatiz and RTV.

I'll take the CBS All Access free trial for a week and then see if the wife can sign up for a free week. With the games being more condensed, I'll end up paying for a couple of months.

I posted the same thread on Monday. Enter FALL into the promo code and you’ll get a free month. This will cover the first 3 EL games.

If I subscribe to the CBS All Access can it be accessed on a laptop? In my household, at the time most of the games are on, the TV is usually commandeered by my better half who has an intense dislike for football.

Doesn't seem to be available for non US residents. Even though i put in a New York zip code and VPN on,transaction failed!

Back