U16s final

Very impressive that the young bears won all 3 games so far. Beating Benfica, LA Galaxy and Udinese is really good going.

This Red Bull Salzburg team in the final all look like really big lads so could be quite a physical challenge for our players.

Looking forward to this and the Legends game today. Red bull not conceded a goal in group stages and won 3 out of 3 the same as the young Gers. Tough final but I think our guys can do this. Mon the young guns. 1-0 Rangers.

Aye the red bull team are the current winners I think and beat Arsenal into 2nd place in their group. The Rangers group were no slouches either and we won all 3 games.

Few mins in. Very poor pitch. Despite that we’re playing lovely passing football against a team physically superior.

Lost our way a bit for 15 minutes or so after conceding but, slowly, settling down again. The wee Number 8 for Rangers looks good. What's his name anyone?

The dry hard pitch suits RB’s more physical direct approach. Rangers finding it difficult to play their passing game but at least still trying to play football. If those teams play again in 4 years time, we’d beat them comfortably. RB have a lot of guys who’ve developed early. Whatever the result I’d say the future bodes well for us.

0-1 at HT. Red Bull the better team but we are not out of it yet. Need to just show a bit more composure in midfield and try and play through them, all a bit hit and hope at present.

They are very well organized and a very good team. We’re holding our own here but you can see there will not be many chances for us. We’re going to have to be clinical when they come.

F*ck, just as it looked like we had them on the ropes they get a second. 0-2.

We've been much better second half as well.

The kids have done well to get to the final, their opponents look bigger and stronger but no better at football.
Thought that was a penalty earlier so they have been a little unfortunat.

Ach well, 0-3. Don't let it get embarrassing young Bears. They've actually looked much better this second half but heads dropping now.

Back