UB banner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[IMG alt="GazzaG"]https://cdn.followfollow.com/forum/data/avatars/m/1/1820.jpg?1572740431[/IMG]

GazzaG

None of the resident nats want to say their piece?
Just came on to post this.
Although they usually pollute the lounge and try and disguise it in a random thread.

Im sure they would comment but guys like you get them banned as happened to my Bro. SJ. He would say he’s not a nationalist though. I have no dog in this fight as I’ve stated before.

You only have to look at the abuse a poster gets for saying box clever.

Ahh I loves me an anti SNP thread!!! I don’t always get the impression everyone on here feels the same. Probably all those daily record ‘journalists’ that seem to have accounts on here…

Ahh I loves me an anti SNP thread!!! I don’t always get the impression everyone on here feels the same. Probably all those daily record ‘journalists’ that seem to have accounts on here…

I honestly don’t feel very political but I watched a video on the Nat thread of the march in Glasgow today. And it finally dawned on me. They don’t want independence, they want Scotland to be Ireland. Specifically a catholic Ireland.

When I was younger I definitely was influenced but the Braveheart type of Scottishness. Thankfully now I see it for what it is.

[IMG alt="GazzaG"]https://cdn.followfollow.com/forum/data/avatars/m/1/1820.jpg?1572740431[/IMG]

GazzaG

Im sure they would comment but guys like you get them banned as happened to my Bro. SJ. He would say he’s not a nationalist though. I have no dog in this fight as I’ve stated before.

Guys like me get them banned?

When you're going to come at someone with pish like that, try to make it a poster who hasn't been banned for calling out snp voters.

It doesn't quite tally with that silly little theory of yours.

When you're going to come at someone with pish like that, try to make it a poster who hasn't been banned for calling out snp voters.

He was banned sine die, you on the other hand are still posting. I accept you were not one but others, sad that another viewpoint is not allowed.

He was banned sine die, you on the other hand are still posting. I accept you were not one but others, sad that another viewpoint is not allowed.
Only that's demonstrably not true.

The very fact you've replied to my post calling on the resident nats for comment should lead you to the rather obvious conclusion that they are active posters on this forum.

I'd be willing to wager that your mate wasn't banned for simply being a nationalist.

Absolutely ridiculous banner.

Its FAAAAAR too Wee

Right across the whole stand , same words. Thanks

EVERY Week if you please lads

GazzaG

never got anyone banned in my life mate.But you carry on.

sorry gazza,meant to quote the original poster.Apologies.

I wish they'd keep this garbage away from the football, I'm not watching the rangers for political insight. Furthermore, as a dad to two young children, I'd rather not have swearies printed in 5000 size font for them to read.

I'm no fan of the SNP, but what has it to do with football?

If your children are at a state school under the SNP, they won’t be able to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back