UB banner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant stand Boris.

I hate the SNP more.

Boris kept England open over the winter.

Im sure there wouldve been many a bussiness went bust over the festive period.

Whats changed since lockdown from now.

good that the UB are getting political - keep at it young uns
Getting political needs to mean more than waving banners , it’s too late for me but we need young unionists out there to join their parties and get fully active in Scottish politics to counter the nats at every turn

I hope the UBS then their attention to Clancy the cheat next

I wish they'd keep this garbage away from the football, I'm not watching the rangers for political insight. Furthermore, as a dad to two young children, I'd rather not have swearies printed in 5000 size font for them to read.

I'm no fan of the SNP, but what has it to do with football?

The SNP have ruined Scotland - they have not made Scotland better but instead are more interested in points scoring and fuelling hatred……..

I wish they'd keep this garbage away from the football, I'm not watching the rangers for political insight. Furthermore, as a dad to two young children, I'd rather not have swearies printed in 5000 size font for them to read.

Politics has everything to do with football. Politics effects everything one way or another

Not as controversial as the big James Creaney revelation:

FJpnnofXMAI0x1H
Hah ha ha the boy holding it is even giving it the big cheezer for the camera too. B-D

"Swearies" get a grip mate. If your children are influenced by a word on a banner that much then maybe you need to question your parenting?

Whether you like it or not its not the UB who are bringing politics in to football. You are in the small minority who disagree with them, the vast majority are happy with the message and probably feel the club/ clubs should be making a similar statement.

Last edited:
Getting political needs to mean more than waving banners , it’s too late for me but we need young unionists out there to join their parties and get fully active in Scottish politics to counter the nats at every turn

I hope the UBS then their attention to Clancy the cheat next
No, you don't get to demand what they do. They are supporters group, not a political party ffs. What group are you part of and that is doing everything you are demanding of these young boys?

Last edited:

The SNP stopped you going to the football whilst fans were able to attend in England.

That's worth raising at the first opportunity we get and in the coarsest language going.

I’ve no time for SNP, can’t stand them, and I’m all for the atmosphere created by the UB’s every week, but banners like that, will not help the relationship with the UB and the club, as it draws unwanted attention.

Unwanted attention from whom?
There will be people at our club, trying (probably pissing in the wind right enough) to start/keep relationships with, decision makers, elsewhere.
If the UB are looking for safe standing say, they are gonna need the club on their side, working alongside them. I don’t see that happening when the UB’s have banners like that on show.

Agree. Box clever tho, and keep it away from the ststadium.
Box clever? They are a fan group, they don't need to be diplomatic. This banner is going to cause no further friction between the club and the government, to suggest otherwise is idiotic!

Box clever? They are a fan group, they don't need to be diplomatic. This banner is going to cause no further friction between the club and the government, to suggest otherwise is idiotic!
Box clever, as in, if you need the club on your side, for safe standing etc, don’t give them a reason to not work alongside you.

Have you been sleeping for the last couple of years?

Oh noooo not hurty words.

Thoughts and prayers, hope they’re ok.

Box clever, as in, if you need the club on your side, for safe standing etc, don’t give them a reason to not work alongside you.
So they aren't allowed to have a voice about ridiculous restrictions. Stop trying to make a big deal out of nothing, people at the club will not care that the UB held up a banner protesting measures that restricted fans entering the ground at a time no restrictions were put on shopping in doors.

Ever heard of Glen Kamara?

So they aren't allowed to have a voice about ridiculous restrictions. Stop trying to make a big deal out of nothing, people at the club will not care that the UB held up a banner protesting measures that restricted fans entering the ground at a time no restrictions were put on shopping in doors.
Haha I’m not making a big deal pal, just sharing my opinion on something that I don’t think helps or sheds a good light on us.
I’ll try and keep it staunch next time tho.

No, you don't get to demand what they do. They are supporters group, not a political party ffs. What group are you part of and that is doing everything you are demanding of these young boys?
F.uck sake .

Some people get touchy where they think there’s criticism of the UB involved , in my post there’s none .

I’m not demanding anything . I’m hoping some young unionists get out there And join political parties to rescue this country from nationalism . Whether they are UBs or not doesn’t matter .

I was part of better together in 2014 but had I known how the snp would ruin the country I would’ve joined a political party in my youth but it’s far too late for me .

We have some intelligent , well educated and articulate bears who could do worse than forge a career in politics .

Demanding , f.ucking behave yourself

A few years ago I stood at Ibrox handing out tactical voting leaflets to get SNP out. Not just me, there was a few like minded people. Was fekkin freezing that day. Game was against Hearts. Our efforts were fruitless. SNP still got voted in. I think if we done a similar leaflet hand out in the next few months, it would have a different ending. Imo, people are now beginning to see the charade that they are. Votes matter. You matter. Vote them out. Thanks
That was before tactical voting

The SNP who stopped us going to Ibrox have nothing to do with football?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back