UB out tonight.

I cant find the link but there's a video of the bridge designer/engineer reacting to that video and he was shocked. That many people should never have been allowed on that bridge, could have been a disaster. Was class at the time though.

As someone from the previous generation, I think the Union Bears do a fine job. Innovative, creative and passionate about the club.

Videos: Live it Up soundtrack - went global and made it to No1 in charts. Got thanks from the band Mental As Anything and no doubt made them a fortune.

I thought it was the Michael SeaNonce guy that everyone goes on about from Twitter that started the Live it up thing?

Gets the hairs up on the back of the neck every time I see that. Wow.
What a season. Wish I never lost my phone and still had videos of the fire works we had going off from Callander park here and the champions flag over bridges.

Only one I can find

I appreciate were all a mixed demographic on here, but done right, graffiti makes urban grey areas more vibrant. More so if its 'our' graffiti.
You should see the river walkway through Munich. Miles and miles of artistic graffiti and definitely makes it look more vibrant . I understand some people don’t like it but I do.

Graffiti or not

As an older bear,I've all the time in the world for these younger bears
They have brought some amount of colour and life to our support and some of their displays at Ibrox have been magnificent

Their pyro display at the clydeside was just amazing
Best I’ve ever seen.
I’ve got the T-shirt of it and the heat transfer mug that when you add hot water it starts to show the display. Fucking love it

Not a massive fan of the tit for tat graffiti but Gartcraig doesn't sound like a place where it will look out of place. So crack on.

*apologies to Gartcraig bears.

Hate graffiti.

I'm no fan of the sort of thing that's sprayed on a private property saying "Hoods On Tour 1988" but the UB type of artwork looks good.

I don't mind a few tax pounds going towards cleaning a motorway underpass after a few months of it.

Graffiti done well can look excellent. It's an important art based statement on occassion.

Not a massive fan of the tit for tat graffiti but Gartcraig doesn't sound like a place where it will look out of place. So crack on.

The moter way bridge at Gartcarig road splits Riddrie and Ruchazie.

2 staunch areas B-D

You should see the river walkway through Munich. Miles and miles of artistic graffiti and definitely makes it look more vibrant . I understand some people don’t like it but I do.
Same mate. Haven't been to Munich but been to a few cities that it really adds too imo, (Amsterdam being an obvious one.). The artwork and skill involved sometimes is as breathtaking as a Carvaggio.

Looks like the Mhanks have painted over the UB mural on m8 East bound on wall at Riddrie/Gartcraig

There’s graffiti though ,then there’s wee guys spray painting a mess all over the city, big big difference.

They also say the UC guys are "youngsters on a spree" and we are "16-stone 40 year olds with baseball bats in a minibus" It's meant to make us look bad, but I quite like those odds should we catch them in the act! I hate vandalism and violence but maybe fighting fire with fire works if nobody else does?
ReadyTerrificGoldenretriever-size_restricted.gif

I honestly thought their mob would have tried to do something similar at the end of last season but it shows a number of things and possibly reasons why they didn’t.

They couldn’t come anywhere near bettering it.

It would have been viewed by football fans the world over as being unoriginal.

They couldn’t get the same numbers required due to their infighting.

They couldn’t afford it.

And the big one, they were absolutely terrified we were going to win the Europa League.

I honestly thought their mob would have tried to do something similar at the end of last season but it shows a number of things and possibly reasons why they didn’t.

They couldn’t come anywhere near bettering it.

It would have been viewed by football fans the world over as being unoriginal.

They couldn’t get the same numbers required due to their infighting.

They couldn’t afford it.

And the big one, they were absolutely terrified we were going to win the Europa League.

Social media, especially Twitter, went wild in support of that incredible display by the UB's. It will never be matched, anywhere.

Back