UB song for Malik Tillman

No the night pal. I’ve just heard someone take karaoke singing gay bar and thought that was gonna tip me over the edge
He’s done songs for Arfield and Balogan which are tor tappers

Clearly taken the nip and made them private now though. Happy criticising UB but can’t take it himself

Some of the best song writers of all time are the biggest mentalists in the world…. This guy is slagging a group of young lads on a football forum but not open to criticism himself.
1208790.jpg

the OP used to be respected on here

wtf has happened, seems to just be constant pelters

I’m personally disappointed as it doesn’t contain any words about hating the pope or the ira (joke)

seen on another thread a few nights ago he was taking it tight as well
Because he slaughters the UB for poor songs when some of his attempts are terrible. Paisley road west is an underrated song, I really like it but every Saturday we follow is better which was made by UB

Having to make a few songs private because they’d have got a wider audience

He's magic you know ** correction He's Malik
Give him the ball and he'll score.

Thoughts... Sho1te? Decent? Excellent? Could be better?

Some may on here may know me and my interest in the songs we sing :)

I think it's Shiite :)

Come in UB. Sort it.
It's a song about one of our players which gets my vote, better than all that uvf and ftp nonsense.

OP has had a nightmare. Hasn’t been back since? Must’ve been completely blocked last night

He's magic you know ** correction He's Malik
Give him the ball and he'll score.

Thoughts... Sho1te? Decent? Excellent? Could be better?

Some may on here may know me and my interest in the songs we sing :)

I think it's Shiite :)

Come in UB. Sort it.
I like it, no mention of guns or pistols or gallows, whats not to like :cool:

Maybe someone could do a poll to see what they think is a better football chant between;

1) The Malik Tillman song to the tune of Magic - Pilot

2) Steven Davis ulster Man (tune unknown)

3) Glen Kamara song to the tune of She’s Electric - Oasis

It’s a close one, Glen Kamara running more miles than Mo Farah and passing the ball like an ‘Arra might shade it

WBD has written/wrote some brilliant songs . Keep writing you’re songs are top class.
I agree. I think everyone should learn his Davis song to give him a proper send off. Imagine our away end singing it and shouting the “He’s, RED, WHITE AND BLUEEEE”. Goosebumps

The OP wrote one of the Greatest Rangers anthems of modern times.

Not Mentalist
He is a mentalist.

He bombards a young team led ultras group with song suggestions and gets all uppity because he gets ignored.

Anybody who has been on this forum for over 5 years knows how it goes with him. Any negative takes on his offerings is usually met with the petted lip routine. His problem is he expects his 'songs' to work as football chants and they just don't.

PRW is good, of course it is, but its never getting sung on a matchday.

To come on and slag a new quick, easy, catchy fan chant is pathetic, all because these wee boys ignore him.

He is a mentalist.

He bombards a young team led ultras group with song suggestions and gets all uppity because he gets ignored.

Anybody who has been on this forum for over 5 years knows how it goes with him. Any negative takes on his offerings is usually met with the petted lip routine. His problem is he expects his 'songs' to work as football chants and they just don't.

PRW is good, of course it is, but its never getting sung on a matchday.

To come on and slag a new quick, easy, catchy fan chant is pathetic, all because these wee boys ignore him.
The Balogan song sounded like “Go, Go power rangers” theme tune. Gutted it’s no longer on YouTube now

The Arfield one wasn’t the worst but that’s gone too

Tillman scores! Du du do do. Du do do do do etc. ATB - ‘Til I come.

Tillman always seems to score, but you don’t know what you’ll get with Tillman etc - Joni Mitchell.

Don’t Stop, Tillman scores etc - Michael Jackson

Tillman and Roofe come off etc - Nate Dogg

Don’t worry OP, it’s pretty easy.

Another thread about UB/song choice, same shite different day.
It’s tiresome. The away end was really good for the majority of the game yesterday but some find a reason to moan

That Kemar Roofe song is an absolute shocker for me, crowd went flat when it was sung. That’s a minor gripe in the grand scheme.

Full end singing the Tillman chant but that guy could do better haha

Been asked to post this up on WBD's behalf.
----------
I hold my hands up. I had a mare the other night. I've been rightly banned for a week.
Too much red wine. Guilty as charged on all charges. From the homophobic slur to the 2.6M YouTube views. Embarrassing. I've no right to criticise UB songs, when I myself have penned some howlers! I actually enjoyed it when the Mailk song was sung yesterday.
I wanted it louder and to be fair its not my favourite but I'm sure he appreciated it and that is the main aim.

WBD
-------------

Hopefully this should bring the thread to a close and we move on.

Last edited:
----------
I hold my hands up. I had a mare the other night. I've been rightly banned for a week.
Too much red wine. Guilty as charged on all charges. From the homophobic slur to the 2.6M YouTube views. Embarrassing. I've no right to criticise UB songs, when I myself have penned some howlers! I actually enjoyed it when the Mailk song was sung yesterday.
I wanted it louder and to be fair its not my favourite but I'm sure he appreciated it and that is the main aim.

WBD
-------------

Fair play, admin should probably close the thread

----------

WBD
-------------

Can’t not picture this being read out in front of a court house

----------

WBD
-------------

I knew this would be coming, and I knew it would be the vino to blame!

Happens to the best of us Davie. Keep writing the songs, but get your good lady to lock the mobile away next time you're on the sauce!

Last edited:
Just waiting on someone managing to blame something on the SNP or Sturgeon’s Stormtroopers for a full house here
Sturgeon's Stormtroopers were flown into Dundee by the Leftwaffe to arrest and charge bears for singing naughty songs!

The IRA run this country....and these days it just appears that the Covenanters victory in 'The Bishops War' was all for nothing!

Another thread about UB/song choice, same shite different day.
Tbh compared to last season the songs have been mince.
Instead of changing the players names for super trouper we've gave the song up to the scum for their disgusting version.
Tillman song is class though wish they'd come up for one with goldson

Reactions: WBD
Tbh compared to last season the songs have been mince.
Instead of changing the players names for super trouper we've gave the song up to the scum for their disgusting version.
Tillman song is class though wish they'd come up for one with goldson
And thats the fault of Rangers fans how?

I have loads of far far better options than this. I won't even bother offering them because it really is a waste of time. All I'm trying to do is for any onlooking UB to look and realise how pathetic their attempts are and look to improve. Seemples

HES MALIK YOU KNOW !

Instead of a 4 verse lot of shite with a guitar riff half way through and a massive chip on shoulder.

Tynecastle on Wednesday night was bouncing with it. Superb

Back