UB song for Malik Tillman

You would think someone willing to critique it would have at a least learned the words.

I like it. It’s a football chant. No idea why our fans are so critical of pointless shite.
Exactly. Football chants like this are good.

Simple. Easy to sing. I’m sure makes the player feel good.

What’s not to like?

Other than it doesn’t have 15 verses, a repeated chorus and things that should be left outside the stadium.

I firmly believe this is a goer.
Tune to “merry Christmas everyone”

Buckfast bottles, all around us
Young team snorting, having fun.

Bobby sands, burning down in he,ell
Merry Christmas, except Tommy burns.

Oh Malik Tillman, he is grea8
He doth hay8, the ira.

It’s the season, for love and understanding

Has all the ingredients for most Rangers song so should catch on.
No mention of the pope. I’m out

UB are absolutely brilliant, priceless. Their displays their effort and commitment to the cause is amazing. The 1 area they fail is their songs.
:D why don’t you tell them that at the next away game? Why don’t you try start one?

Mentalist

What song did wbd write? Not sure what’s worse his clearly drunken rant. Or people getting upset by his clearly drunken rant.

Last edited:
All due respect and you know I mean that. I'll disagree with you on songs. Our songbook is so much better these days in thanks largely to the efforts of the UBs.
Are you on the wind up?

Repetitive ultra tunes that every club has their own version off isn't better.
Singing gstk at 100 miles an hour and the drum murdering most of our songs isn't better.
This year theyve went full ultra and only interested in their group don't know if that's because of Ross stepping down or the BC.

I firmly believe this is a goer.
Tune to “merry Christmas everyone”

Buckfast bottles, all around us
Young team snorting, having fun.

Bobby sands, burning down in he,ell

Oh Malik Tillman, he is grea8
He doth hay8, the ira.

It’s the season, for love and understanding

Has all the ingredients for most Rangers song so should catch on.

No mention of vaping, I’m out.

Are you on the wind up?

Singing gstk at 100 miles an hour and the drum murdering most of our songs isn't better.
This year theyve went full ultra and only interested in their group don't know if that's because of Ross stepping down or the BC.
You don’t know what you are talking about.

Head above the parapet. The OP penned one of our clubs best songs in my opinion. It is a song that means a lot to people who have been taken to Ibrox as a kid then done the same with their own.

Unless I have completely mixed up who WBD is.
I think the only issue people have with the OP is the way in which he's coming across as a weird and condescending prick with serious delusions of grandeur.

And the homophobic stuff, for which there should be no place on this forum.

I'd assumed he was on the booze or the gear last night and may have admitted to having a nightmare with this thread, but appears from his post above that there's no next-day regret.

Fud.

Last edited:
Are you on the wind up?

Not at all. Contrast our song book now with a few years back and it's infinitely better. Used to be the same stuff again and again. Now we have some more fantastic songs about club and players to add to the more traditional ones.

He's magic you know ** correction He's Malik
Give him the ball and he'll score.

Thoughts... Sho1te? Decent? Excellent? Could be better?

Some may on here may know me and my interest in the songs we sing :)

I think it's Shiite :)

Come in UB. Sort it.
Whole away end belting it out. B-D

He's magic you know ** correction He's Malik
Give him the ball and he'll score.

Thoughts... Sho1te? Decent? Excellent? Could be better?

Some may on here may know me and my interest in the songs we sing :)

I think it's Shiite :)

Come in UB. Sort it.
I guess if nothing else it's one of the very few songs today I wouldn't have an issue hearing my boy sing.

What’s that old saying about stones and glass houses? Slagging off the UB for the Tillman song when the OP made this Balogan monstrosity

OP.

I’d suggest there isn’t a contest to write the best Rangers song or player chant.

However, I’d suggest there is a skill in introducing a chant or song and getting it widely sung by the Rangers support.

Last week you were up the GBs arse saying they have better songs than us for their players.

Not sure who takes the credit for these songs but they are all about our players and to my knowledge were sung first by our fans rather than ripped off from another team.

1. Borna, he comes and goes song
2. Tav, the running down the wing song
3. Alfie, Buffalo Soldier song
4. Tavernier, Bassey etc

I’m not in the UBs and as far as I’m aware it’s not a secret society.

If you’ve got good songs get in the pub before an away game, belt them out with a few of your pals and if they’re liked they’ll catch on.

What an absolutely mental thread

I’m still none the wiser if the OP was actually recommending the lyrics in his original post (completely ignoring the fact we have already been signing it for months) or if he was asking our opinion on it

Then clearly gets his baws oot and tries to somehow show how he is better than everyone because he “penned” a song which btw despite there being 2 pages on this thread and it being mentioned a few times, I’m still none the wiser which song he wrote?

We also have the usual smattering of people that don’t know what they’re talking about with “ultra” chants and just really here to have a moan

Just waiting on someone managing to blame something on the SNP or Sturgeon’s Stormtroopers for a full house here

Back