UB tonight

When you look over at the "away section" lying empty and wasting hundreds of seats it sickens you

Get the UB into that corner and get away support back into the BF1 where they used to be put

Fed up with this board - meek handwringers who don't want to upset anyone

Plod seem well up for heavy policing of BF1 already - colour of scarf shouldn't matter should it ?

Plod seem well up for heavy policing of BF1 already - colour of scarf shouldn't matter should it ?
Polizei Schottland will be creaming their frillies at the prospect of being able to deny the people in BF1 entry if they don't show their vaccine papers

When you look over at the "away section" lying empty and wasting hundreds of seats it sickens you

Get the UB into that corner and get away support back into the BF1 where they used to be put

Fed up with this board - meek handwringers who don't want to upset anyone

Hahahaha

The guy who replaced Ross tonight was superb. None of the ten or eleven ‘hands up’ to signify a song change - just straight into the next song apart from one ‘hands up’ occasion. Also a much more varied song selection including the Davie Cooper song and the Rangers chorus. I’m sure we haven’t heard the Kamara song for a few games either which got an airing tonight.

The only downside as always from the perspective of the West Enclosure corner: I wish the lads would lower the 2 large flags which obscure the view whenever Rangers have a corner or the action is in the penalty box. That aside, they were excellent tonight.

I thought it was a different guy, he was more vocal. But they were relentless tonight. I'm sire the players recognised that when the play got upped in second half.

Agree with men behind wire. Was good to hear Davie cooper getting am airing again too.

The guy who replaced Ross tonight was superb. None of the ten or eleven ‘hands up’ to signify a song change - just straight into the next song apart from one ‘hands up’ occasion. Also a much more varied song selection including the Davie Cooper song and the Rangers chorus. I’m sure we haven’t heard the Kamara song for a few games either which got an airing tonight.

The only downside as always from the perspective of the West Enclosure corner: I wish the lads would lower the 2 large flags which obscure the view whenever Rangers have a corner or the action is in the penalty box. That aside, they were excellent tonight.

What happened to Ross. Has he stopped doing it or just couldn't make it tonight?

Back