UB tonight

When you look over at the "away section" lying empty and wasting hundreds of seats it sickens you

Get the UB into that corner and get away support back into the BF1 where they used to be put

Fed up with this board - meek handwringers who don't want to upset anyone

Plod seem well up for heavy policing of BF1 already - colour of scarf shouldn't matter should it ?
Half the stadium was lying empty

Daughters first game tonight and she now wants a seat in with the UB haha, think she preferred watching them than the game

That's the thing that many dont understand or appreciate. The UB and others in those sections make the game exciting even when the football is dire. Young fans love it and they want to be part of it. Blocking it is short sighted and ridiculous.

Thought UB were brilliant tonight, right up to final whistle, awesome atmosphere they created and hearing a few old songs too like Wolverhampton town. Let's hope it continues
Just posted on match thread wee guys no older than 10 aren't always there in GF2, joining every song they sang was the best part of the game

Regards my previous post on the singing of "Davie Cooper on the Wing" Would the UB's consider other former stars in their songbook?

Like "Colin Colin Colin Stein", or maybe "Tommy, Tommy McLean everyone knows his name" or perhaps "Parlane, Parlane, Parlane, Parlane, born is the King of Ibrox Park".

There are many more, just a suggestion from an auld guy with distant memories of great days gone by and with judgement influenced by the magic of drink.

Haha, that would be so uplifting. Can imagine some young Bears going "Who?" :))

I enjoyed the boy crowd surfing to the Glasgow Rangers [clap x4] oh we love you [clap x4 Glasgow Rangers [clap x4] the boys in blue! Tune. BF1 looked like a Mosh Pit :))

Outstanding from the UB tonight. A fairly run of the mill match, on the back of a poor weekend result, coupled with a shite first half and they did not stop!!

love the fact folk know who the main men are!!

“Aye, I want to see wee Hagi start in the 10 position at the weekend and that boy who replaced Ross with the megaphone in BF1 get a proper run in the UB now too”

UB should be moved to CF3, get the Copland singing again

Won’t ever happen but that’s what the club should do. They missed a trick not buying their STs there in 2014/15

Read something yesterday Ibrox was voted best atmosphere in britain, can only imagine the heights it could reach if the union bears could expand

Celtic in cahoots with GCC managed to get a 3 year trial for safe standing. They did this to stop us doing it. They needn't have bothered as here we are 5 years later and still nothing. Its pathetic.

Had a couple of boys behind me about 12/13 I'd say spent the whole game talking about UB.

Good to hear, don't know why they don't just go to the section on nights like that and get a feel for it.
I thought the same mate as overheard them saying there dad was picking them up, be easier if there at that section even buy for BF4 etc and just walk over 9/10 don't care in the section as long as you're singing
Had a couple of boys behind me about 12/13 I'd say spent the whole game talking about UB.

Good to hear, don't know why they don't just go to the section on nights like that and get a feel for it.

Thought UB were brilliant tonight, right up to final whistle, awesome atmosphere they created and hearing a few old songs too like Wolverhampton town. Let's hope it continues
Naive question im not clued up on the young team

Their “Capo” and drummer……. Do for small cup games like last night give someone else a go on the megaphone and drum like we swap GK’s etc?

Btw they were superb but im not sure about the shades :)

I thought the same mate as overheard them saying there dad was picking them up, be easier if there at that section even buy for BF4 etc and just walk over 9/10 don't care in the section as long as you're singing

I remember a wee guy pulled me up for "overcrowding" in the section when we played Inverness in the cup and lost around 2012/13. I was in the section right from the start and had only jumped a couple of rows forward and the boy kept fucking moaning about it haha.

Could even go up the back if they didn't feel comfortable with everyone else knowing each other thinking they would stand out. Lots of people have reservations and until the club install safe standing and endorse the fan culture they will continue to be put off.

Naive question im not clued up on the young team

Their “Capo” and drummer……. Do for small cup games like last night give someone else a go on the megaphone and drum like we swap GK’s etc?

Btw they were superb but im not sure about the shades :)
Im sure he's on holiday.

Rover tickets would solve the problem allowing like minded fans to get together. The benefits far outweigh any drawbacks.

I remember a wee guy pulled me up for "overcrowding" in the section when we played Inverness in the cup and lost around 2012/13. I was in the section right from the start and had only jumped a couple of rows forward and the boy kept fucking moaning about it haha.

Could even go up the back if they didn't feel comfortable with everyone else knowing each other thinking they would stand out. Lots of people have reservations and until the club install safe standing and endorse the fan culture they will continue to be put off.
We've aged now back in govan then we play them and I'm on chairs jumping on folk at goals haha

Back