UEFA Aplogise To Rangers Fans

They’re not sorry it happened, they could have and should have it didn’t happen in the first place

They’re sorry it made the press and are ticking a box with a pathetic excuse to show they ‘care’

UEFA is a cancer in football

And power banks, make up & make up brushes, sun cream and hairbrushes the very heavy handed police made us throw away last night, will we get an apology, tbh we really should be compensated.
If we had paid to watch any other sporting or non-sporting event and we had been treated like this lawyers would be making s a real killing. Or more likely corrupt UEFA money would stifle any protest.

That doesn’t even reference the local police confiscating items that supporters had brought with them, in accordance with advice from UEFA themselves that those items could be taken into the stadium.

Inconvenience and cost to replace potentially expensive items taken from people acting in good faith.

The lack of running water in a stadium that is selected as a venue for a showcase UEFA final.. just not good enough at all from an organisation that has previously fined clubs for supporters waving flags, and suspended a Rangers player who has been racially abused by an opponent.

It does the club little good in the long term to go to war with the governing body of the sport but there are a lot of things that Rangers should be at least privately bringing to the attention of UEFA.
Just wait they wont be slow in fining Frankfurt for the F**K UEFA sign

Sets up nicely for the world cup in qatar(i know thats fifa) but itll be more of the same, footballs a bit of a shit show from arse up at the moment
Qatar wont be anything like that , they have state of the art stadiums with air conditioning blowing in to cool the crowd and i bet the stadiums kiosks will be well stocked with food , water ect , qatar will throw a shitload of money at this world cup to make it a success.

Took my lipstick as it was deemed dangerous but with no explanation. Took my wee sisters lip balms but she also had a small hairbrush which they left her with so I don’t know how a lipstick is more dangerous than a hairbrush. :(
Took my power bank, a pen and a hair comb. Dunno what damage they think a pen and a comb can do. I was allowed to keep my medication though. See some people had that taken as well.

Took my power bank, a pen and a hair comb. Dunno what damage they think a pen and a comb can do. I was allowed to keep my medication though. See some people had that taken as well.

Yip, seen that too! Almost binned my boyfriends inhalers until they realised what they were.

UEFA had plenty of time to plan and a large choice of venue for this final - they have once again failed to read the room and took the financially beneficial option - corporate snakes and lizards run that organisation.
If you watched the various draw shows over the season they having a mutual wank session with Seville since the start of the season.
It never entered their entitled heads to consider actual fans

In the main yes - But one guy in front of me bought 4 for himself - not his fault - the stadium was not up to hosting a final.
When I first went in, it was early, I joined the queue. One guy had asked me to buy him two bottles to save waiting and there was a Frankfurt fan who was clearly suffering with the heat had asked his mates (about 10 back) to buy him water.

When I got served, I bought three for me, two for the other bear and one for the German. 6 in total. The look of shock from the lassie (the only one in the single kiosk) gave a good indication of what was to come.

Like you say. Not a fit stadium

Edit. I should add, I never thought for one second that they’d run out of water but I did say to the guy next to me that they only have one fridge. In hindsight..,explains a lot

Some horrendous stories being told. I’m not exaggerating to say someone could have died in that heat
Totally agree, mate. Yesterday I arrived in seville at 11 had walked about 30k steps drinking 4/5 litres of water(no alcohol) by the time I got to the stadium I needed another 1 to 2 litres as clearly dehydrated again. Now that's me, God help the fans who had been on the swally, they must have had headaches and all sorts due to no water.

Said it during the game, they have water breaks on the pitch due to temps but in the stadium they never had the decency to firstly have the kiosk stocked and open but ideally they should have put on free water.Buttons to UEFAs profits....

The water was not drinking water only for washing
It wasn't for anything when it stopped working - you couldn't even flush a toilet.

It's just struck me though that the Uefa Signs were above every kiosk and advertised food etc - did anyone actually have food?

Totally agree, mate. Yesterday I arrived in seville at 11 had walked about 30k steps drinking 4/5 litres of water(no alcohol) by the time I got to the stadium I needed another 1 to 2 litres as clearly dehydrated again. Now that's me, God help the fans who had been on the swally, they must have had headaches and all sorts due to no water.

Said it during the game, they have water breaks on the pitch due to temps but in the stadium they never had the decency to firstly have the kiosk stocked and open but ideally they should have put on free water.Buttons to UEFAs profits....
A chap at the airport suffered so badly with dehydration that he could speak. He wasn’t drunk etc. His brain simply couldn’t function properly

The help at the airport was worse than what went on at the round

It wasn't for anything when it stopped working - you couldn't even flush a toilet.

It's just struck me though that the Uefa Signs were above every kiosk and advertised food etc - did anyone actually have food?
Yes. Seemed to be only hotdogs. Not sure how they cooked them though

I know needs must, but has to be dangerous drinking tap water in Spain, maybe that's why they turned it off. Unlikely to be drinking water.
There’s no chance that’s why they turned it off. It was on until the end of the game.

Spaniards don’t consider their own tap water to be unsafe to drink.

Anyway, risking a dose of the shits the following day was better than the alternative for people who had spent all day in near 40°C heat.

I know what you’re saying but me and plenty of others didn’t have a choice - it was ridiculous.
I get that, why I said needs must. You take the chance, I would. A lot of fans would be dehydrated through drinking alcohol too, not a good mix. That's not a criticism either :)

There’s no chance that’s why they turned it off. It was on until the end of the game.

Anyway, risking a dose of the shits the following day was better than the alternative for people who had spent all day in near 40°C heat.
It wasn't on for us till the end of the game, it went off just after half time.

Boy next to me went for 2 (reused cups that we found on the ground) and stood for about 10 mins collecting drips from the tap, it tasted like he'd took it out of the toilet :oops:

Gone are the days of ‘don’t drink from the tap abroad’.

Gone are the days of ‘don’t drink from the tap abroad’.
I got back the room and went to clean my teeth with bottled water, then thought about what i'd just drank so the tap was used.

Last edited:
Have UEFA explained and apologised to why our tifo was refused whilst Frankfurt got the go ahead and got away with a shit ton of pyro as well?
This is the point the club should be pursuing. They managed to somehow get in with pyro but we had kids getting inflatable Europa cups taken off them and put in the bin along withany other things like water and chargers. An absolute disgrace and we should be demanding an enquiry on this along with the allocation of tickets but that's another story.

Any chance the thread title gets amended ?

UEFA havent apologised.

UEFA falsified the issue and said sorry for something that didnt happen.

They are trying to hide that the numerous UEFA branded and fully stocked shops did not open.

On entering the stadium a Spanish policeman confiscated my flag. I asked why and his reply was the symbol. The only symbols on my flag were the rangers crest and Union Jack in the corner. Didn’t want to risk not getting into the ground or worse so left it at that but the flag cost me 90 quid. Raging

On entering the stadium a Spanish policeman confiscated my flag. I asked why and his reply was the symbol. The only symbols on my flag were the rangers crest and Union Jack in the corner. Didn’t want to risk not getting into the ground or worse so left it at that but the flag cost me 90 quid. Raging

Ridiculous!!

The lady in our Taxi waited 1 hour inside the stadium to get served and was then told they had no water left. Temperatures of 38 degrees and they had run out of bloody water, while the security guards walked about with packs of water for their own consumption. UEFA's apologies mean sod all. A major European Cup Final and they can't get the simple commodities like suppling water right.

Did the German's have the same problems ?

Its absolutely beyond an apology that supporters last night didn't have access to water one way or another.

They knew two weeks ago the ground would be full of Scots in 30+ degree heat.

Its 2022. Supply of food and drink to a capacity crowd is simple surely? You overstock, great PR to supply local hospitals, soup kitchens etc with the extra.

UEFA clearly didn't give 2 sh!ts for our fans - I would suggest the only reason for shutting the kiosks was to avert the risks of anything being thrown onto the pitch.

I'm NOT suggesting that's what would have happened but you can imagine UEFA's thought process and how they wish to preserve their product for the global TV market.

Cvnts.

Back