UEFA Europa League Draw - Rangers, Porto, Young Boys, Feyenoord

Bowery Boy

Good draw, drawing Feyenoord is one to watch off the park and they have a love in with the Tims.

Bookmark it now but their fans will be drinking in all the tarrier slop houses that night from tall cranes to brazen ,so be on guard when they arrive
I don't think they do. They just sing YNWA.

Swindon Gers

Flight & hotel booked for the Porto home game, just need a match ticket now, I did the 3 EL home games last season but can only afford the 1 this season due to us moving home and money being a little tight, I’m happy to buy the 3 match package if it means getting the Porto ticket, I’ll sell the others on.

ICA_86

Superb draw.

We’ll do well to get through - could argue we’ll do well to finish 3rd - but some glamour ties in there.

GimmeShelter

Official Ticketer
8 of us just booked up for Amsterdam, Glasgow Wed to Fri.

Hoping someone is running a bus to Rotterdam

Gardy Loyal

What’s your itinerary mate?

I’m working that week but might go down the Sport Options route nearer the time
Sorry mate. Just seen this.

Out of manc 10.40 on Thursday morning. Back to Liverpool 09.30 on Fri.

£160 all in.

Flights were all jumping in price already !

We Are Rangers

Amsterdam booked, Wed-Sat, will just get train through to Rotterdam on match day.

I reckon plenty will do the same, welcome to the party indeed! :))

jigster

Official Ticketer
Aberdeen -Amsterdam tue-fri £118 return ........ £306 wed or thursday with friday return

Amsterdam Booked. I’ve got a cousin who lives In Rotterdam so all sorted. On 3 points. Hopefully get a ticket.
Made a free cancellation of a hotel in Porto too, see how cash is closer to the date

Gardy Loyal

Dam booked now too. Thurs - Sat flying out of Newcastle.

Got the KLM flights for £100 there if anyone wants to jump on it.

Last edited:

Bayheadloyal

Haven't been to a game in almost 10 years but booked flights to come home for Xmas months ago. Thought we were arriving on the Thursday 12th of December but it's actually the 13th so chances of getting the last game against the Young boys are gone :confused:

CaptainObjective

Great draw. Playing proper European teams, I wouldn't have it any other way. Porto have a great European history and will be favourites but if they get complacent they could easily lose to every other team. Feyenoord will be strong at home and Young Boys are Swiss champions. They recorded a win over Juventus last season. Only big performances will see us get out the group. What a test for the team.

FettercairnLoyal

Official Ticketer
A decent group from all points of view. There will be some cracking games and atmospheres and I think we have an outside chance of sneaking through too.

FettercairnLoyal

Official Ticketer
A decent group from all points of view. There will be some cracking games and atmospheres and I think we have an outside chance of sneaking through too.