UEFA Europa League Draw - Rangers, Porto, Young Boys, Feyenoord

Just booked Porto, Wednesday, Glasgow to Heathrow, Madrid then Porto, 08:00 from Glasgow and in Porto for 15:55. Friday 12:30 from Porto and same trip back, in Glasgow for 19:40. £316. Staying in Ribeira 24 hotel for two nights.
Need a ticket for the game now.

Will there be individual game ticket sales. I can only make the Porto game due to work and travel.

Will there be individual game ticket sales. I can only make the Porto game due to work and travel.
Wondering the same for the Feyenoord game for same reason

There will definitely be individual ticket sales if last year is anything to go by. They pushed the three match package right up to the last couple of days, then sold individual tickets. Then they repeated the same thing for two match packages.

Wonder what the likelihood of us all buying tickets on either end of the away section in Rotterdam are this year after last years success

There will definitely be individual ticket sales if last year is anything to go by. They pushed the three match package right up to the last couple of days, then sold individual tickets. Then they repeated the same thing for two match packages.

So could be looking at the start of next week for sales?

So could be looking at the start of next week for sales?

Possibly mate, although could be as late as Wednesday to push package sales. @rangeral might have more info on what happened last season.

Rapid single tickets were available a couple of days prior to the game

Spartak Moscow and Villarreal singles available prior to the Spartak Moscow game

Last edited:
Has anyone heard what our allocations will be for Porto & Feyenoord or know roughly what it will be? Hoping 4pts will be enough for Porto.
Given that Liverpool got 3,200 tickets for their last trip to Porto, you’ll be more than fine if we get an allocation close to that. There’s also the fact that there’s no chance the home fans will sell the place out so worst case tickets in the home end but 4 points you’ll be cruising.

Wonder what the likelihood of us all buying tickets on either end of the away section in Rotterdam are this year after last years success
Worked really well in Vienna , I did it myself but this is completely different, that’s probably the worst part of the ground to go in as if it’s anything like the last time that part was full of nutters wanting to have a go. I was around about the half way line and didn’t get any hassle.

Has anyone heard what our allocations will be for Porto & Feyenoord or know roughly what it will be? Hoping 4pts will be enough for Porto.
I had just joined the TC before the last Porto trip and got a ticket on 0 points, absolutely no issues on 4 points, no idea what the requirements will be for Feyenoord but I’m hoping it’s 1!

I had just joined the TC before the last Porto trip and got a ticket on 0 points, absolutely no issues on 4 points, no idea what the requirements will be for Feyenoord but I’m hoping it’s 1!

I’m on 3 and I think I’m going to struggle. Hopefully scrape in.

Any other Bears on the Ryanair Dublin-Eindhoven flight on matchday for the Feyenoord game?

Has anybody who is in BR on CCCS had their money taken for the Feyenoord game taken yet?

If there's anyone looking for tickets for the Young Boys game that don't have a Swiss address the website www.ricardo.ch (Gumtree/Ebay equivalent) has a few listed. Some for sensible prices others for crazy daft money.

Might be worth a punt though for any bears who have booked flights/accom and need to make sure they get a brief.

Just contact the seller and get them sent to UK as it's not the official route.

If there's anyone looking for tickets for the Young Boys game that don't have a Swiss address the website www.ricardo.ch (Gumtree/Ebay equivalent) has a few listed. Some for sensible prices others for crazy daft money.

Might be worth a punt though for any bears who have booked flights/accom and need to make sure they get a brief.

Just contact the seller and get them sent to UK as it's not the official route.
Reasonable prices right enough. Tickets in general are supposed to be 30-80 chf. I expect to pay 50chf for mine.

Any North American Bears have the DAZN App? I bought it for the premier league games and also in the hopes that Rangers would make the Europa League as they said they would be showing all the Champ League/Europa Leage games but looking at the upcoming schedule their are no Europa League games listed.

Any North American Bears have the DAZN App? I bought it for the premier league games and also in the hopes that Rangers would make the Europa League as they said they would be showing all the Champ League/Europa Leage games but looking at the upcoming schedule their are no Europa League games listed.
DAZN are supposedly showing it in North America

DAZN are supposedly showing it in North America

The games are listed as being on the DAZN Deutsch streaming service in Europe on LJs, so I would assume they have it for the North American market too.

For any Bears over in the Balkans next Thursday, Arena Sports 5 in Croatia are showing our game live. They have about 5 live games on at the same time, so you will need to find a friendly konobar (barman) in a cafe bar to put it on for you. They are also showing the scum game earlier for what its worth

Registered on YB website.

Email received today (translation)

Dear GD,
After more than 20,000 packages have been sold to YB members, the public sale of three-packs for the UEFA Europa League has now started!

Since this morning, three-packs for the YB home games in the UEFA Europa League can only be purchased from the online subscription shop. A maximum of 6 packages per person may be obtained. These attractive Europa League matches await you at the Stade de Suisse:

October 3, 2019, 6:55 pm, YB - Glasgow Rangers
October 24, 2019, 18:55, YB - Feyenoord Rotterdam
November 28, 2019, 18:55, YB - FC Porto

We look forward to your support!

Your BSC Young Boys

Cannot buy unless you have a Swiss Bank Account!

Their ground capacity 32k as far as I know.

Back