UEFA Europa League Draw - Rangers, Porto, Young Boys, Feyenoord

bobally

Any North American Bears have the DAZN App? I bought it for the premier league games and also in the hopes that Rangers would make the Europa League as they said they would be showing all the Champ League/Europa Leage games but looking at the upcoming schedule their are no Europa League games listed.
DAZN are supposedly showing it in North America

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
DAZN are supposedly showing it in North America
The games are listed as being on the DAZN Deutsch streaming service in Europe on LJs, so I would assume they have it for the North American market too.

bobally

For any Bears over in the Balkans next Thursday, Arena Sports 5 in Croatia are showing our game live. They have about 5 live games on at the same time, so you will need to find a friendly konobar (barman) in a cafe bar to put it on for you. They are also showing the scum game earlier for what its worth

govan_derriere

Official Ticketer
Registered on YB website.

Email received today (translation)

Dear GD,
After more than 20,000 packages have been sold to YB members, the public sale of three-packs for the UEFA Europa League has now started!

Since this morning, three-packs for the YB home games in the UEFA Europa League can only be purchased from the online subscription shop. A maximum of 6 packages per person may be obtained. These attractive Europa League matches await you at the Stade de Suisse:

October 3, 2019, 6:55 pm, YB - Glasgow Rangers
October 24, 2019, 18:55, YB - Feyenoord Rotterdam
November 28, 2019, 18:55, YB - FC Porto

We look forward to your support!

Your BSC Young Boys

Cannot buy unless you have a Swiss Bank Account!

Their ground capacity 32k as far as I know.