UEFA Europa League Draw - Rangers, Porto, Young Boys, Feyenoord

No the won't, my Dutch mates that'll be coming over hate Celtic and have a soft spot for us.
am sure they teamed up with them to attack us in George square and on the way smashed up a pub in merchant city which we got the blame for early 2001/2003

Was also in Rotterdam in 2002 in amongst the animals. Got a few cracks in the jaw first half then managed to get into the Gers end 2nd half. A few bears took tankings in the home end that night. It was like the walking wounded at the concourse at segregation at half time. Police were decent though and let all Rangers fans onto the away section when asked.

I was at the home game n had 4 Feyenoord fans sitting behind us. They took a bit of a tanking if a remember.

Apologies as I'm sure it's bee stated somewhere but I can't see it. Do we know when the 3 ticket packages will go on sale to non season ticket holders?

Hooliganism and violence a main topic.

Armed police will stop any Dutch fans. Make an example of some who attack people and it will stop. Martyrs cannot harm anyone.

am sure they teamed up with them to attack us in George square and on the way smashed up a pub in merchant city which we got the blame for early 2001/2003
A squad of them might have but the vast majority couldn't give a fat rats arse about that mob, they might wave green and white banners at the game or sing celtic to try and wind us up as do plenty of other foreign teams. And I know a few for a fact that favour us.

Cracking group.

Our last trip to Porto was a memorable one.

Ross McCormack late goal.

Some great trips and a group with a bit of luck we can progress from.

We met a feyenoord fan that also follows Rangers in Luxembourg for the progres game. He sent us a message yesterday saying he’s looking forward to welcoming us to Rotterdam.
I was at the home and away feyenoord games in 2002 and I don’t think they have any allegiances to Celtic I think they just like a fight at the football with anyone

Joined the travel club at the start of the qualifiers but unfortunately circumstance meant I couldn't make any of the away games.

Therefore have 0 points, is there any point on me booking flights for Porto or Feyenoord? Obviously there's alot to do in Amsterdam but is there much chance of picking up a Rangers end ticket over there as I doubt I'd get a ticket on 0 points.

Joined the travel club at the start of the qualifiers but unfortunately circumstance meant I couldn't make any of the away games.

Therefore have 0 points, is there any point on me booking flights for Porto or Feyenoord? Obviously there's alot to do in Amsterdam but is there much chance of picking up a Rangers end ticket over there as I doubt I'd get a ticket on 0 points.

You’ll get a ticket if Rangers run an official flight and you go with them.

Porto will be favourites to top the group by to be honest I could see any two of the four teams going through.

We have nothing to fear. All those sides are good, but so are we. I can guarantee you that we were NOT one of their preferred opponents they could have had from Pot 4.

Does anyone know the chances of getting a ticket for Porto in the home end? Will it be the same as Vienna where you have to buy the package then flog the other two games?

Got Glasgow to Amsterdam flights booked as soon as the fixtures were announced for £130 return - got an email yesterday from Lastminute.com telling me that I was being refunded and no reason given. Same flight is now £860 return absolute shambles, how can they get away with that?

Now booked to go from Newcastle and costing an extra £125 each for all of us.

Got Glasgow to Amsterdam flights booked as soon as the fixtures were announced for £130 return - got an email yesterday from Lastminute.com telling me that I was being refunded and no reason given. Same flight is now £860 return absolute shambles, how can they get away with that?

Now booked to go from Newcastle and costing an extra £125 each for all of us.

Disgusting that.

Greedy scumbags.

You’ll get a ticket if Rangers run an official flight and you go with them.
Not sure how it compares in terms of numbers then and now in the TC but i got a Porto ticket the last time on 0 points, Rangers got a lot off tickets and from memory the home end wasn't full, it just depends on whether Rangers push to get as many tickets as possible.

80 euro return flights to Amsterdam. Perks of not staying in the UK. :cool:

Although I pay a fortune every time I want to go Ibrox.

Been reading the Young Boys tickets information (via Google translate) and it seems that they are posting tickets out but refusing any orders from out with Switzerland or Liechtenstein, which is a bit of a spanner in the works.

@Greg Marshall any info on Thomas cook doing trips seemingly they are our official travel partner but here we are 4 days after the draw and nothing??

I phoned them today, they said they were still in talks with Rangers and didn’t know when they would be announcing anything. They really are hopeless.

I phoned them today, they said they were still in talks with Rangers and didn’t know when they would be announcing anything. They really are hopeless.
Completely pathetic this mob. Thing is, we’ll be moaning about their utter incompetence when we’re trying to get to Barca and Paris this time next season. Nobody at rangers seems to care that they are hopeless, so you can only imagine we get a good kick back from Thomas Cook

Charlatans

Just a short information about the ticket sale for the match YB-Rangers. In a first step YB will sell only Ticketpackiges for all three games to the saisonticketholders. Every saisonticketholder (about 20000) has the possibility to buy an maximum of 6 Ticketpackiges. Are there any tickets left, they would sell matchtickets public for every single game on the 23th of september

Has anyone heard what our allocations will be for Porto & Feyenoord or know roughly what it will be? Hoping 4pts will be enough for Porto.

Just a short information about the ticket sale for the match YB-Rangers. In a first step YB will sell only Ticketpackiges for all three games to the saisonticketholders. Every saisonticketholder (about 20000) has the possibility to buy an maximum of 6 Ticketpackiges. Are there any tickets left, they would sell matchtickets public for every single game on the 23th of september
Only to folk with Swiss addresses

Anyone recommend a cheapish hotel in Amsterdam near Leidseplein?
Was looking at the flying pig hostel but no twin rooms %^*& sharing wi 16 hash heeds in a dorm.

Last edited:
Anyone recommend a cheapish hotel in Amsterdam near Leidseplein?
Was looking at the flying pig hostel but no twin rooms %^*& sharing wi 16 hash heeds in a dorm.

Try St Christophers Inn Amsterdam I stayed there a few times and managed to get a twin and double room no problem.

Would getting a Swiss mailbox address work you reckon?

If I was going I would book a hotel and get the tickets delivered there. Put the address down as the hotels obviously, but leave out the actual hotel name so as not to make it too obvious.

Back