UEFA Europa League Final Programmes

Mine arrived this morning from European Nights.
Anyone who ordered from them better hope their postie ain't a Timmy.. says on the front exactly what it is :D

20220514-111710.jpg
Not great :oops:

Has anyone been asked to pay the post office £2.50 for the Urfa one.
Customs charge
Update it was not from them, still waiting.

Last edited:
Ordered from European Nights on May 7th and arrived this morning. Will spend the next few days going through it as there is plenty of reading.

Braga & Leipzig arrived last Tuesday and the Final arrived this morning. Plenty of reading for the next few days. The programme for the final is well worth the £12.30 from European Nights.

I collect programmes and always get the European Final programmes every year, and although they are quite expensive, you get what you pay for.

I ordered all 3 of this years finals for £35 (saving £4) and free delivery from the UEFA website.

Heres a link to the Finals programmes I have.

And my Rangers home collection:-

That's a brilliant collection mate.

Mine arrived this morning, love it. With this it just feels like the game is so close!

Mines dropped through the letterbox 20 mins ago feels like a good quality brochure rather than a natch day programme, eff buying one on the day at the ground and trying to roll it up to put in back pocket would require a carrier bag or back pack to keep in prime condition.

Mine arrived today. They look great, looking forward to reading through it.

The card/poster is nice too - I might put it on my desk at work (result dependant!)

got mine this morning from european nights. didnt open it til now as thought it was something else i ordered. o_O

whats with the goal chart on the last page? it doesnt mention alfie at all. Goals from the martian at 31 topping the chart down to 24 with Shota (!) and a couple of others. Yet when you go to player profiles, they list Alfie as having 33. Are they not counting qualifiers or something?

Also didnt realise shota had scored so many in europe - presumably with ajax etc

Still sitting at unfulfilled on the Uefa website.

Doubt I’ll get it for the match now even though I ordered on the day after the semi final.

Not great when you order the day after the semi final.
Thank you so much for your email. We hope you are well.

Your order is in progress in our warehouse. We will dispatch your parcel in this week.

got mine this morning from european nights. didnt open it til now as thought it was something else i ordered. o_O

whats with the goal chart on the last page? it doesnt mention alfie at all. Goals from the martian at 31 topping the chart down to 24 with Shota (!) and a couple of others. Yet when you go to player profiles, they list Alfie as having 33. Are they not counting qualifiers or something?

Also didnt realise shota had scored so many in europe - presumably with ajax etc
Yeh it says not including Qualifiers, not sure how many Alfie has if you take them away.

M my one arrived from eufa today. Ordered via them but expected an update from shop.com to let me know it was on the way.

Back