UEFA Europa League Final Programmes

European Night ones arrived on Saturday… UEFA ones just arrived now.

One for the wee man, one for me, one being posted to a very dear friend this afternoon and another in reserve.

Mine arrived today not bad service at all.
I have the programme from Manchester hopefully I will look at this one more fondly.

Mine arrived today.
On the back page it's about recird breakers.
A list of players with most appearances and a list of players with most goals (including a big photo of Larsson in a mentally challenged strip.
They've not including the buffalo in the list of top scorers though.

Got mine from a football programme website rather than from uefa and it turned up on Saturday, good quality programme.

Same (EN).
You might want to email them.

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, there was an error with our system which meant that your order had not been fully processed and was not shipped when the UEL programme was first available.

I’m very sorry for the delay in getting your order sent to you and for the error caused.

We have dispatched your order of 1x Europa League programme to the address below today for you and we have upgraded this to 1st class Tracked delivery (free of charge) in order to try and get your programme delivered for Wednesday.

Ordered from UEFA 7th May but not had an update. Emailed them and got a reply less than 10 minutes later saying they would try to dispatch today with tracked 24

Ordered One last Tuesday. Came today via Royal Mail, had a flick through but it’s making me more nervous lol

Just got home this morning and programme hasn't been delivered..anyone else not received there's? ( apologies if there's already a thread on this )

Not got mine yet, either. As long as I get it, I’m not too fussed. Just wanted it because we were there - not expecting any Pulitzer winning articles in it.

Got mine last week.
Back pages has a list of the europa leagues all time top goalscorers.
They've left morelos off the list bizzarely.

Got mine last week.
Back pages has a list of the europa leagues all time top goalscorers.
They've left morelos off the list bizzarely.
Noticed that myself. Bought one near the stadium.

Think they are meaning the proper competition, rather than including qualifiers. Which is fair enough, I suppose.

My 4 were delivered in less than a week

Emailed them and they said there was an error.

Sending it out tracked now. Could do without it now tbh.

My one from European Nights arrived yesterday.

Didn't want the fucking thing by the time it finally arrived.

I'm sure I'll read it at some point, though and will add it to my collection.

It states including qualifiers.
They aren’t though. They’ve just ballsed that up.

Morelos has 31 or 32 including qualifiers, Larsson 40 IIRC. With Huntelaar in between.

Edit: Just checked. Says they exclude qualifiers.

Last edited:
Back