UEFA have set tone for Rangers, time for SFA and SPFL to follow suit

We just just get it right up the lot of them and come together as fans and make a song book that doesn't offend anyone. Nobody expects us to do that and they all expect the worst from us. We don't need to offend anyone and we can set the standard here. Then when other Scottish teams sing offensive songs we can highlight how good we are and how bad they are.

What a load of absolute shite. Stopped reading after the first few lines. I despise this backwater country under SNP. This is what you are up against.

Meanwhile the poets might aswell attend the matches in full regalia, parkheads a provofest every week yet we hear %^*& all about it.

They can sing about British soldiers, Orange bastards and the rest of it, yet it is us who need contained?

We just just get it right up the lot of them and come together as fans and make a song book that doesn't offend anyone. Nobody expects us to do that and they all expect the worst from us. We don't need to offend anyone and we can set the standard here. Then when other Scottish teams sing offensive songs we can highlight how good we are and how bad they are.

Are you for real?

The club will soon be refusing away tickets. They will do anything to stop us winning 55. Sadly there is an element of our support who won't stop singing these songs for anyone.

Lol

You don’t remember the SNP wanting Rangers fans arrested for singing the Hokey Cokey ?

I’m all for cleaning up our act , but our mere existence offends these people

This is unfortunately where a weak leadership takes us. Our enemies are lining up to paint us as Scotland’s problem, brazenly ignoring the bile that goes on at other grounds around the country, and we’re absolutely silent.

We could have condemned the guilty supporters whilst emphasising the majority of fans behave properly, yet we missed this opportunity. These lies have been told for long enough unchallenged, that they’re now being passed off as truth.

Articles like this are proof that this isn’t about eradicating bigotry or racism, it’s about eradicating us and our club. The real bigots are posing as the anti-fascists, it’s completely upside down.

We only need to breath to to offend our haters so it’s goint to be virtually impossible not too, they will be offended that we choose to follow to Dublin and not Cork and is mentioning the Hibs sea and not the Irish Sea will have them out on the straits protesting

Go after the word ‘Hun’. Which is freely used along with DOB in every single game we play and indeed every single thing that features our name.

Make it widely known that this is deemed to be sectarian. And we hammer the point every single time we hear it.

First port of call HAS to be getting our own house in order. However we must start fighting back, seeing as we don’t have an army of media monkeys doing our public bidding at every opportunity.

They take great delight in listening to all our games and reporting to the media and authorities everything they hear. We don’t have the same obsession.

Stupid lassie

Go nuclear and the games up!!!

If we’re ahead this campaign and docked points for a few drunk defiant idiots singing I’m out....

Hateful counter bigotry selectarianism shite....

Unfortunately this is the end game, they’ll do anything to keep us down. They couldn’t give a f&ck about closing stands etc. It’ll be points they want.

They fear us and this is there insurance policy.

Unfortunately this is the end game, they’ll do anything to keep us down. They couldn’t give a f&ck about closing stands etc. It’ll be points they want.

100%

They know we can now beat them on the pitch, so they’re now trying to find other ways to put us down. We simply need to give them no ammo and then go after the bigoted bastards. Not holding my breath with this current board though.

I notice that a hail of bottles thrown at their victorious Romanian opponents never garnered a peep of criticism from the usual suspects in the MSM.
Since when did a song been sung become more threatening than a thrown bottle?

I can take the criticism of Rangers when it comes from a neutral and objective corner, but when it comes tied in the ribbons of a Roman Catholic sectarian agenda dripping in the sauce of bigotry it turns my stomach.
Sadly most of those writing stuff like this in the Scottish MSM hate TBB because they know in their hearts that they themselves are a shower of 19th Century Terrorist bstrds right down to the money they have traditionally put in their tins to destroy murder and maim British subjects.

I notice that a hail of bottles thrown at their victorious Romanian opponents never garnered a peep of criticism from the usual suspects in the MSM.

I can take the criticism of Rangers when it comes from a neutral and objective corner, but when it comes tied in the ribbons of a Roman Catholic sectarian agenda dripping in the sauce of bigotry it turns my stomach.
Sadly most of those writing stuff like this in the Scottish MSM hate TBB because they know in their hearts that they themselves are a shower of 19th Century Terrorist bstrds right down to the money they have traditionally put in their tins to destroy murder and maim British subjects.
Can’t hurt the poor 19th Century Terrorists feelings in snp Scotland. Far far worse than bottling kids and raining missiles on opponents.

It’s not even points that they want , it’s us!!

She's just another Timpanzee journalist who has already conveniently forgotten that UEFA shut down the Piggery back in 1985 for hooliganism. The SFA did similar at the Piggery in 1941.

If we are to be live the writer of the artical then rangers have the only fans who sing songs and misbehave. No mention of the numerous fines Celtic have had or them throwing muscles at that Romanian team.

There’s no surprise there, but implementing it will be the tricky thing, what with all the choruses of killing protestants that have a habit of reverberating around the Stad de Gadd.

Gaunae just let us hammer the huns and only them?

That’s what they want, that’s the end game, so time to wake up Rangers, time to look lively - the fight is on.

I long for the day we can leave this vile rancid 19th Century Terrorist bastard hate filled shitehole. Leave them to rot in their own pish

Scotland is suppose to be a majority Protestant country and we are the biggest club in it, wtf has happened?

Think the influx of Irish settlers over the years might have been vastly undermined as they seem to be in every top position in nearly every place.

It’s simple, they bombard the press and football authorities with e mails and complaints when they hear our songs. We do nothing when they chuck bottles and sing about killing soldiers.

Hard as it may be,please do not take the bait as some of the comments on here just are exactly what she is after.
Far better to hit back with positives about our Club and maybe a couple of negatives about her team.

Back