UEFA have set tone for Rangers, time for SFA and SPFL to follow suit

And that's the key. They have no answer when the light gets shone on them

It's a pity too many at Rangers want to build bridges

They need hounded. BUT remember Pat Nevin vowed to highlight
pro IRA singing every time he heard it. Wonder what ever happened
to that. His paymasters at the BBC not impressed ?

UEFA have also made it so that they cannot ignore anyone else. We just need a responsible version of FARE to catch out the others.

As much as our fan base are to blame, since King came in the board have let every mentally challenged outlet have a field day on our club yet King said he was going to defend the fans and club when he got in, were in the position were in due to ourselves no one else.
Time the club grew a pair and started fighting back against these scum.

The groin brigade could turn out in full para military apparel and the media in this god forsaken shit hole would not utter a single word in condemnation.
Sadly that is true. In fact they were sitting behind the goal at Motherwell in their paragear and dark glasses pretending to be terrorists. Utter comic figures but not a mention in the press of that or their songbook. It doesn’t excuse us but does show the double standards that exist in this pathetic country.

The effigies debacle tells you everything about “Modern Scotland”.
The biggest show of open sectarianism this country has witnessed
and it was of no interest to the “anti-sectarian” brigade.
They also have ownership of the biggest racist abuse as well in Scottish football in fact British football.

I long for the day we can leave this vile rancid 19th Century Terrorist bastard hate filled shitehole. Leave them to rot in their own pish

You do realise that if we leave the SPFL to some nirvana of the English league or elsewhere, that the same UEFA rules will apply to us? The mhedia will still chase us. Fare will still attend our matches. As will UEFA observers.

There is no escape from this and however unfair we think it is (it is, we need parity) we have to sort it out ourselves before we can credibly point fingers at everyone else and get the scrutiny on them. This pi**es me off but reality hurts.

As much as our fan base are to blame, since King came in the board have let every mentally challenged outlet have a field day on our club yet King said he was going to defend the fans and club when he got in, were in the position were in due to ourselves no one else.
Find it difficult to see how we are in the position we are in due to ourselves and no one else. It sounds OK saying that we need to fight back but achieving a reversal of what is going on is far from easy. The two main broadcasters go out of their way to find reasons to criticise our club and it is evident that the print media are no better.
Believe me TynesideTrueBlue, I totally agree that the mentally challenged outlets are having too many field days but just what weapons that we can use to fight back escapes me.
Yes, there may have been times when our board should have been more vocal but sadly, the media agencies are in the position that they are always going to have the last word. I am now an old guy, whose life has been enhanced through supporting Glasgow Rangers for about 60 years. Just never thought that the level of opposition that our club is targeted with could ever have arisen. The younger people from Rangers families are being deprived of the enjoyment that older bears experienced not so much on the football park but through living in a country where the influence of the people, who want to damage our club, is now widespread.

The groin brigade could turn out in full para military apparel and the media in this god forsaken shit hole would not utter a single word in condemnation.
Some of their banners should have seen them punished, but nothing ever happens.
And as for that boot McConnell. A massive f.ucking tim.

We just just get it right up the lot of them and come together as fans and make a song book that doesn't offend anyone. Nobody expects us to do that and they all expect the worst from us. We don't need to offend anyone and we can set the standard here. Then when other Scottish teams sing offensive songs we can highlight how good we are and how bad they are.
Listen mate we already have a twat from the BBC claiming we shouldn't be wearing orange shirts, we had a quite high profile guy claiming the hokey cokey was sectarian despite it being sung at probably every childrens birthday party the world over, another claimed Penny arcade was sectarian as it was about a catholic in an arcade that was being kicked to death.

The club have been trying to deal with this for years, but listening and reading about it you would think the club have totally ignored it. What we are seeing is an all out attack on Unionists, Rangers supporters, the Orange order/Protestants and our club and the hatred is disgusting and the ones doing it would be happy if we were all wiped from the face of the earth, In certain country's that would be classed as ethnic cleansing, but in Scotland it's seen as a duty by quite a lot of people, one look on social media for anyone declaring they are any of the above soon sees them abused and attacked from all corners.

Scotland used to be a nice place to call home, now it is just an absolute cesspit of hatred.

Last weeks Main news story - "A former youth player at Celtic has been awarded "significant" compensation from the club after being sexually abused by a coach.

Jim McCafferty, 73, of Lisburn , was jailed in May after pleading guilty to 11 charges related to paedophile activity against 10 victims over several decades.

The Parkhead Club has admitted liability for historic abuse carried out by the convicted paedophile and the award was made to the victim, who cannot be named, by the Personal Injury Court in Edinburgh."
SMSM unusually quiet "Whataboutery"

This weeks main news story - "Rangers have been ordered to close a section of Ibrox for their forthcoming match against Legia Warsaw after UEFA ruled some of their fans were guilty of "racist behaviour" - a charge which incorporates sectarian singing."

SMSM within 1 day - Michael Stewart "Rangers must do more, ban the Orange strips"
Alison McConnell "SFA - SPFL must punish Rangers with strict liability"

The fat Japanese has issued instructions to the SFA and the SPFL not to take any action as it could upset the goon brigade. :mad: We need to get these lapdog jokers out.

Bring preached to about songs by supporters of the planets worst peado ring???

Naw, just naw.

If we are ahead in the league that will the be campaign that the mentally challengeds, the press and the league all get going. Dock them points! Predictable.
Don't think they would go down that route but how do you think our fans would react if they tried especially as the other mob have free reign to sing DOB towards our manager,De Boer etc and the effigys they had on display at the scum hut.

Are you for real?

Aye I'm for real. Would you rather see us kicked out of Europe for singing songs about Bobby fecking Sands and the rest? This isn't about what other clubs do the spotlight is on us. Lets lead from the front and be the first Scottish club with a clean song book and show everyone we're not stuck in the dark ages. I've sang the songs like everyone else but now singing them isn't an option anymore.

Dear Alison,

Your club facilitated the cover up and abuse of children. Your club have direct links to Barry Bennell and Jimmy Savile. Your club sing songs of hatred towards Protestants and to this day show full support to the IRA.

Alison, you're a horrid bastard.

Its not only about songs, mate. They'll just move onto something else, as they always do. They see the Union flag as sectarian, as is the RHOU, orange strips, red and black socks, the Bouncy. Take your pick.

Just as well we don't wear black and tan socks.

What can king say here ? He probably doesn't give 2 fucks about 19th Century Terrorists and will be cringing with all the pope shite.

Do you want him to come out and say it's our culture to be up to our knees in 19th Century Terrorist blood while celebrating a sectarian razor gang? The man is gutted and so is the manager. The last press conference from the gaffer told its own story. Hes not up here for this shit and he wont be hanging around either if it doesn't stop.

Edit: on reread I think I know what you mean. I would like board to be pushing the parity bit a lot more. Would also like to see us hire a good PR firm as we seem to have nothing in that department

There is no strict liability rule in Scotland they can talk ,shout, scream about it as much as they want there will be no point deduction or stadium closures or partial closures here.

This panty wetting needs to stop now.

The club will soon be refusing away tickets. They will do anything to stop us winning 55. Sadly there is an element of our support who won't stop singing these songs for anyone.
we should start by banning every away fan from Ibrox, every club that comes here calls us huns orange bastards and nothing is ever said kick the lot of them out

You just know that all the media up here, such as this particular journalist, will be hoping, indeed salivating at today’s game hoping we oblige and sing songs that are sectarian.
The really sad part is much as I genuinely hope our away fans don’t fall for what our haters want us to do I suspect we probably will.

We did get our house in order and we'll do it again. This time there should be zero tolerance towards any other team which steps out of line. It won't take long, we've got the scum a week tomorrow.

We might hear some renditions of their allegiance to murderers next Sunday, if not it will be the game at the piggery in December.

Time for us to get back to supporting the team with songs that will galvanize them. Lose focus and it will cost us any chance of winning the league this year.

The Japanese has his nasty fingers in every pie from the Spl to yoofa. He is and has been since I've heard of him one evil bastard.

We cannot let him or his lackeys win.

What can king say here ? He probably doesn't give 2 fucks about 19th Century Terrorists and will be cringing with all the pope shite.

Do you want him to come out and say it's our culture to be up to our knees in 19th Century Terrorist blood while celebrating a sectarian razor gang? The man is gutted and so is the manager. The last press conference from the gaffer told its own story. Hes not up here for this shit and he wont be hanging around either if it doesn't stop.

Edit: on reread I think I know what you mean. I would like board to be pushing the parity bit a lot more. Would also like to see us hire a good PR firm as we seem to have nothing in that department

I agree with the edit part of your post. There seems to be a train of thought on here that if you say the club need to fight back you are saying we should continue to sing the Billy Boys etc.

The bad songs need to go, that's a given, but our club should be highlighting this along with every other club's faults.
A top notch PR firm is a must. They could put the heat on the other mob regarding effigies etc and show up the rank hypocrisy that exists in this SNP run shite hole. Parity is a must, if we must clean up our act then so must everybody else and the club should be pushing for this.

Same for the bheggars then and any team that belts out cheer up Steven Gerrard, hun/orange bastards...

No other club will get any hassle at this stage bar us.

They are actively looking for more examples and excuses to make us the guinea pig in this cesspit of Scottish fitbaw.

If we give them that chance we can kiss any league title goodbye.

Me, I'll always hate those east end fuukers and their praise for murderers, and those tv and media outlets but I will hate them in a way that won't hurt RANGERS FC.

We just just get it right up the lot of them and come together as fans and make a song book that doesn't offend anyone. Nobody expects us to do that and they all expect the worst from us. We don't need to offend anyone and we can set the standard here. Then when other Scottish teams sing offensive songs we can highlight how good we are and how bad they are.
your last sentence is laughable. you've missed the point its our existence they despise .

Back