UEFA online mover requirement

alphonse

I'm trying to purchase the 3 match Europa league package but it says that "In order to purchase Uefa Group Stages - Three Match Package, you must have previously purchased UEFA ONLINE MOVER REQUIREMENT. To proceed please purchase UEFA ONLINE MOVER REQUIREMENT"

Where do you get this?

Do you have a season ticket in an area that has been closed?

No. I'm guessing that it means that the public sale is initially limited to those who have been displaced. TBH it would have been simpler if the club had said this rather than opening the public sale where you can't actually buy a ticket.

I’m in the same boat.

Season ticket holder in the Copland but trying to get tickets in the family stand.

No. I'm guessing that it means that the public sale is initially limited to those who have been displaced. TBH it would have been simpler if the club had said this rather than opening the public sale where you can't actually buy a ticket.

I'm not 100% sure, but think I read that people in those sections could buy the 3 match package from the 11th. So tjis could be the reason

I'm sure someone will come along and correct me soon

Today and 2moro is for season ticket holders that have been moved, not a ouvkuc sale.

General public sale is on Friday

Today and tomorrow is the window for those affected by the area closures CD1, BF4, BR4 and relocation due to UEFA requirements

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sure, but think I read that people in those sections could buy the 3 match package from the 11th. So tjis could be the reason

I'm sure someone will come along and correct me soon
it did say in the email, we had to call on the 11/12th to get our tickets if we were moved, but its a pain as worried I'm now going to miss out on my seats!

it did say in the email, we had to call on the 11/12th to get our tickets if we were moved, but its a pain as worried I'm now going to miss out on my seats!
You are going to miss out on your seats as they are not available?
You have 2 full days to phone to be given an alternative?

I've logged on there and its saying to but that move thing but don't have a clue where to buy it?? I have a ST in BF4 which is closed so trying to buy an alternative seat.

I’m trying to sort out my dads ticket for Cd1, emails says.....

“Make your purchase on Wednesday 11 or Thursday 12 September, while will also purchasing your own Season Ticket seat for the remaining 2 Group Stage Home fixtures at full price.”

I presumed that the 3 tickets would be in the basket with them just giving you a ticket closest to your seat but nothing there

I’m trying to sort out my dads ticket for Cd1, emails says.....

“Make your purchase on Wednesday 11 or Thursday 12 September, while will also purchasing your own Season Ticket seat for the remaining 2 Group Stage Home fixtures at full price.”

I presumed that the 3 tickets would be in the basket with them just giving you a ticket closest to your seat but nothing there
I'm trying to do the same for myself, it's a mess

When you think of all the hysteria surrounding us buying Kent and “ where’s the money from “ , it’s incredibly obvious .

If we sell out these three games we will be looking at roughly £4.5 to £5 million pounds up front income alone that we didn't have before we played Legia Warsaw .

That’s before anyone has bought pies , programmes , rising stars , hospitality etc .

Then at the end of it all the prize money the tv money the money for wins .

Massive for the club , absolutely massive .

When you think of all the hysteria surrounding us buying Kent and “ where’s the money from “ , it’s incredibly obvious .

If we sell out these three games we will be looking at roughly £4.5 to £5 million pounds up front income alone that we didn't have before we played Legia Warsaw .

That’s before anyone has bought pies , programmes , rising stars , hospitality etc .

Then at the end of it all the prize money the tv money the money for wins .

Massive for the club , absolutely massive .

Yet we've a ticket system akin to something off a BBC Electron

I managed to eventually get through on the phone, 3 match package for both tickets.

Easy enough done getting through to them eventually, but sometimes its the lack of communication that get us annoyed!

On the CCCS so just a case of waiting to see where we automatically get relocated. Me and the 2 folk on my friends and family took the option to choose our own new seats for Legia. Then they automatically relocated us anyway and we ended up being charged twice and had to flog the three extra tickets. Cannae be bothered with the hassle so will just accept BF3 row A or whatever shite they choose to give us

Finally got through, number 9 in the queue, 15mins later got talking to an operator then phone cut off. Vodafone cut it as I exceed my limit to 08 numbers.
Had to phone Vodafone, change my price plan and phoned the ticket centre again. This time number 6 in the queue but it went a lot quicker this time and I got sorted.
Eventful to say the least :))

Today and tomorrow is the window for those affected by the area closures CD1, BF4, BF5 and relocation due to UEFA requirements
BR5.closed as well I’m being moved from there

Today and tomorrow is the window for those affected by the area closures CD1, BF4, BF5 and relocation due to UEFA requirements
I was also moved from CD5 but managed to get a seat several rows forward of mine.

For those that it isnt letting them buy does it say in the email you will be relocated?

I cant buy any other seat on the website due to this.

For those that it isnt letting them buy does it say in the email you will be relocated?

I cant buy any other seat on the website due to this.

You may be already aware that UEFA have imposed sanctions on the Club as a result of fan behaviour during participation in the Europa League; 3000 seats have now to be made unavailable for our Group Stage fixture at Home vs Feyenoord on 19 September. Regrettably, your seat is in one of the designated areas and will not be available for you. An alternative seat can be purchased, discounted by a further £2, before the general sale takes place. Make your purchase on Wednesday 11 or Thursday 12 September, while will also purchasing your own Season Ticket seat for the remaining 2 Group Stage Home fixtures at full price.

You may be already aware that UEFA have imposed sanctions on the Club as a result of fan behaviour during participation in the Europa League; 3000 seats have now to be made unavailable for our Group Stage fixture at Home vs Feyenoord on 19 September. Regrettably, your seat is in one of the designated areas and will not be available for you. An alternative seat can be purchased, discounted by a further £2, before the general sale takes place. Make your purchase on Wednesday 11 or Thursday 12 September, while will also purchasing your own Season Ticket seat for the remaining 2 Group Stage Home fixtures at full price.

are you on the CCCS because my email says different than yours.

I'm trying to purchase the 3 match Europa league package but it says that "In order to purchase Uefa Group Stages - Three Match Package, you must have previously purchased UEFA ONLINE MOVER REQUIREMENT. To proceed please purchase UEFA ONLINE MOVER REQUIREMENT"

Where do you get this?
Club need to manually add I think

Will individual tickets be on sale soon? Been asked to get some.
Depends on the uptake on of the 3 match pacakge

Last season you could get them

Rapid 2 days before the game

For Spartak and Villarreal both available before the Spartak game

Looking at £43 for single match tickets based on the 3 match public been £41 a game (£41 a single price last season)

It’s nonsense, we should have just been allocated a seat and thats it into our basket...

The information coming from Rangers what we have to do is shocking...
Was that not the case if you were on CCCS?
STs who were not on CCCs may not have wanted Europa Cup tickets.

are you on the CCCS because my email says different than yours.
Yeah was getting a bit worried when reading this thread then went back and checked my email as was sure it had said they'll allocate the nearest seat. I'm CD1 and cccs

Was that not the case if you were on CCCS?
STs who were not on CCCs may not have wanted Europa Cup tickets.
Think the poster means the option to log onto account and purchase should be available to those who wish to do so without the inconvenience of making a lengthy phone call. Those who don't want to buy won't be any worse off.

If you are in a section that's closed for only the feyenoord game you can only purchase your 3 match package over the phone on the premium rate number, online is not an option for some reason for us.

If you are in a section that's closed for only the feyenoord game you can only purchase your 3 match package over the phone on the premium rate number, online is not an option for some reason for us.

That's farcical, I think the last time I endured phoning was in 2006

Depends on the uptake on of the 3 match pacakge

Last season you could get them

Rapid 2 days before the game

For Spartak and Villarreal both available before the Spartak game

Looking at £43 for single match tickets based on the 3 match public been £41 a game (£41 a single price last season)
Cheers appreciated.

Back