UEFA online mover requirement

Spoke to the ticket line as I'm in BR5 and on CCCS so being moved with seats picked by the club automatically, and money hasn't come out for our 3 match package yet. They are confident having all the seat moves processed today and payment taken later today/tomorrow apparently. Given they emailed last week saying I was being moved I had hoped it would all be in place for today

I can’t make the Feyenoord game so no point getting the 3 match package. I couldn’t see an option to activate my season ticket for the other two games. I assume I will lose my seat as it will go to someone wanting the 3 match package?

Spoke to the ticket line as I'm in BR5 and on CCCS so being moved with seats picked by the club automatically, and money hasn't come out for our 3 match package yet. They are confident having all the seat moves processed today and payment taken later today/tomorrow apparently. Given they emailed last week saying I was being moved I had hoped it would all be in place for today

I'm pretty sure that is precisely the process the email you received stated is it not, including payments being taken FROM today for those moved?

I'm pretty sure that is precisely the process the email you received stated is it not, including payments being taken FROM today for those moved?

It was but given the club are usually quick to take CCCS payments I expected it to be taken today given we have had an extra week over the CCCS members who weren't moved. Had hoped to know today where we are moved too so the season ticket holders we sit with that aren't on CCCS could try and get seats near us.

It was but given the club are usually quick to take CCCS payments I expected it to be taken today given we have had an extra week over the CCCS members who weren't moved. Had hoped to know today where we are moved too so the season ticket holders we sit with that aren't on CCCS could try and get seats near us.

If I remember correctly, those on CCCS who were not being moved were told payments would be deducted FROM 5 Sep (Thursday) and, in some cases, payments were not taken until 9 Sep (Monday).

I'm not going to leap to the defence of the Ticket Office here but, in this particular instance, with the sanctions closure heaped on top, they are having a difficult time. Hampered, some have said, by the antiquated software in place.

If I remember correctly, those on CCCS who were not being moved were told payments would be deducted FROM 5 Sep (Thursday) and, in some cases, payments were not taken until 9 Sep (Monday).

I'm not going to leap to the defence of the Ticket Office here but, in this particular instance, with the sanctions closure heaped on top, they are having a difficult time. Hampered, some have said, by the antiquated software in place.

Yeah I totally get it's a big task they have on their hands moving so many people & not criticising them as I've been lucky and never had an issue with them. It's just a bit disappointing being on CCCS and season ticket holders not on it now know where they are sitting having been able to purchase seats today and we are having to wait to be notified where we have been moved to. I had hoped the extra week would have been long enough to move everyone that needed moved but will wait and see where we get sat.

On the CCCS so just a case of waiting to see where we automatically get relocated. Me and the 2 folk on my friends and family took the option to choose our own new seats for Legia. Then they automatically relocated us anyway and we ended up being charged twice and had to flog the three extra tickets. Cannae be bothered with the hassle so will just accept BF3 row A or whatever shite they choose to give us

I'm on the CCCS and in BF4 and my email said I would be allocated alternative seating by the club. My order history has tickets for Porto and Young Boys in it but nothing for Feyenoord. It seems weird that the three match package is on sale and it looks like i've not been allocated a ticket?!??!

Yeah I totally get it's a big task they have on their hands moving so many people & not criticising them as I've been lucky and never had an issue with them. It's just a bit disappointing being on CCCS and season ticket holders not on it now know where they are sitting having been able to purchase seats today and we are having to wait to be notified where we have been moved to. I had hoped the extra week would have been long enough to move everyone that needed moved but will wait and see where we get sat.
Pissed off at this myself also. Surely the cccs folk should be dealt with first then take it from there. Currently no money out account still for Feyenoord game and with the ineptitude of the ticket office not 100% sure what is going on.

Pissed off at this myself also. Surely the cccs folk should be dealt with first then take it from there. Currently no money out account still for Feyenoord game and with the ineptitude of the ticket office not 100% sure what is going on.

Aye my concern is seats are being sold and at this point I don't have any through no fault of my own. I'm hoping seats have been kept aside for the number of CCCS members being moved and it's just taking time allocating them.

I got an email at 18.43 thanking me for buying the 2 seats I've been allocated for the Feyenoord game. I'm on CCCS and in CD1. The seats are in CD3 and on a similar level to my own seats so I'm happy with that.

I can’t make the Feyenoord game so no point getting the 3 match package. I couldn’t see an option to activate my season ticket for the other two games. I assume I will lose my seat as it will go to someone wanting the 3 match package?

Same situation, pretty pissed off about it to be fair. Don't understand the need to package them up given how high the demand is.

I got an email at 18.43 thanking me for buying the 2 seats I've been allocated for the Feyenoord game. I'm on CCCS and in CD1. The seats are in CD3 and on a similar level to my own seats so I'm happy with that.

Cool. Hopefully that will put a few folks on this threads minds at ease.

Exact same mate. Moved along to CD3 row I I'm usually H so happy enough with that.

Finally got through, number 9 in the queue, 15mins later got talking to an operator then phone cut off. Vodafone cut it as I exceed my limit to 08 numbers.
Had to phone Vodafone, change my price plan and phoned the ticket centre again. This time number 6 in the queue but it went a lot quicker this time and I got sorted.
Eventful to say the least

Isnt technology wonderful?

I called today to ask what was happening as I'm on the CCCS in BR5 and my email said i would receive tickets near my seat. When I called they said they were sorting through them but you would think the CCCS would be sorted out first before selling other tickets on the ST holders. Now I've an anxious wait to see where I'll be and if my two boys are with me

I called today to ask what was happening as I'm on the CCCS in BR5 and my email said i would receive tickets near my seat. When I called they said they were sorting through them but you would think the CCCS would be sorted out first before selling other tickets on the ST holders. Now I've an anxious wait to see where I'll be and if my two boys are with me

Presumably they need to wait to see which season ticket holders do NOT take up their seats before they know exactly where they can re-locate those who are being moved? They won’t deny the ST holder the right to buy his seat (many don’t, for a variety of reasons).

Has anyone ever managed to call the TO from a mobile abroad? I can’t through on a mobile abroad. I can’t get through at all. Even tried WeQ4U

You can still sell it out in advance by offering single tickets.

I guess it’s less guaranteed. Club have offered 3 match packets for group stage games in Europe for at least the last 15 years. I think most clubs do. I presume they know the numbers and have good reason.

Given the 3 match packages tend to sell out anyway i’d guess they have no reason to change.

I'm trying to do the same for myself, it's a mess

Apparently the only way to get tickets is to phone in. Not clear from the letter though. I have just phoned and sorted it. However for some reason not a straightforward process to upgrade my son's ticket to an adult one. A problem for another day.

Near your seat is an absolute lie. We sit BF5 row R. Been relocated to BR1 row BB, the very first seats in the stand. Absolute joke. Been on the website and there are so many better seats they could've given us. So pissed off.

I'm in CD1, been told we need to phone up or go to the ticket office in person to get tickets, no online option.

Absolutely magic. A compete and utter shambles from the Club. Can’t even get through on their ridiculous 0871 number from abroad.

The ticket office, not fit for purpose.
I'm not usually 1 for moaning, but I'm a bit pissed off at this.
Firstly getting moved from our seat then we have to phone the premium rate number if we want the tickets, took me ages to get through yesterday, then fannying about on the phone trying to pick a couple of seats together that I think might be decent.

Near your seat is an absolute lie. We sit BF5 row R. Been relocated to BR1 row BB, the very first seats in the stand. Absolute joke. Been on the website and there are so many better seats they could've given us. So pissed off.

I'm much the same. We're up the back of BF5 and been shifted to BR2 row I.

What I love most about BF is we're always standing. I take it with the rear being "Family" oriented the same won't be happening upstairs.

I had a look at the plan yesterday after reading one of these threads and there were plenty of seats together throughout Broomloan Front.

I can see on my grandson's purchase history that he's been moved for the Feyenoord match from his usual BF4 Row F to BF2 Row F, and as stated in the email he's just been charged £24 instead of £26.
He'll be happy with that I think!

I'm BF4 row G, moved to BR2 row W - a bit of a difference, but I'm just happy to be at the game!

Back