UEFA order us to close a stand against Legia

The only club in the world that if we have an orange strip scum want to be offended!!
Are we offended by any colours that they wear??
Naw cos we’ve no got a chip on the shoulder!!
Offended by everything!!
Ashamed by nothing!!
Nonce .f.c
No matter what we do they will find something to be offended by .it's what they do.

K
UEFA have told the club that the next punishment is ‘Complete ground closure’ and failure to comply with that will then be ‘Expulsion from the tournament’

The brain dead in our support will ignore this too

Riddled with scum we are

Many questions to be asked, and here are some and not in any specific order of significance.
Why have they waited until now to do this when tickets have already been sold.
What are the specific charges
What are the actual racially offensive words
What are the actual sectarian offensive words
What other clubs are being hit by these sanctions, because I can assure you there have been racial and sectarian singing in other stadiums.
Will the club or UEFA going to refund the money that fans have spent to attend the match on Thursday ( myself included, flight, ticket, holiday taken and accommodation),as these tickets were sold in good faith .
Can we just close the away section as it doesn't specify which area of the ground is to be closed!!!, contentious I know.
Time the club stood up for the fans, who helped save the club, I know we haven't helped the situation but one club cannot be punished whilst a lot of others get no sanctions at all.
Catelonians, Basques in Spain, Anti British songs by clubs, the Baltics Greece and Turkey to name a few political disharmonies.

Or we could sing about our club, our players and our history. Leave the obsessing to them, am sick of hearing us singing about that mob or dead terrorists . If Northern Ireland fans can do it why can’t we?
Exactly, we have a smorgasbord of songs from which we can choose to sing. It's the same eejits who continually let the club down. I will not point fingers at anyone else because this is our problem and we need to sort it

Many questions to be asked, and here are some and not in any specific order of significance.
Why have they waited until now to do this when tickets have already been sold.
What are the specific charges
What are the actual racially offensive words
What are the actual sectarian offensive words
What other clubs are being hit by these sanctions, because I can assure you there have been racial and sectarian singing in other stadiums.
Will the club or UEFA going to refund the money that fans have spent to attend the match on Thursday ( myself included, flight, ticket, holiday taken and accommodation),as these tickets were sold in good faith .
Can we just close the away section as it doesn't specify which area of the ground is to be closed!!!, contentious I know.
Time the club stood up for the fans, who helped save the club, I know we haven't helped the situation but one club cannot be punished whilst a lot of others get no sanctions at all.
Catelonians, Basques in Spain, Anti British songs by clubs, the Baltics Greece and Turkey to name a few political disharmonies.
Excellent post mate.

Or we could sing about our club, our players and our history. Leave the obsessing to them, am sick of hearing us singing about that mob or dead terrorists . If Northern Ireland fans can do it why can’t we?
Obsessing ! NO!
Pointing out what disgusting club they really are!!
Since 2012 we have been hounded by them kicked and kicked while we wer down I for one are not giving them wat they want!!!

K
UEFA have told the club that the next punishment is ‘Complete ground closure’ and failure to comply with that will then be ‘Expulsion from the tournament’

Riddled with scum we are
Have they taken this action with other clubs mate.

Obsessing ! NO!
Pointing out what disgusting club they really are!!
Since 2012 we have been hounded by them kicked and kicked while we wer down I for one are not giving them wat they want!!!
we have been punished for songs we sang in gibraltar. I don't see how that can be related to anyone else but us. It has to stop

K

Riddled with scum we are

We aren’t riddled with anything. Stop buying into our enemies rhetoric. We have an absolute minority letting us down, and we’re being disproportionately punished for it.

In my opinion, the following now needs to happen for starters.

1. All add on's references to 19th Century Terrorists, the Pope, IRA, Paramilitary must stop forever.
2. The club must be explicit in communicating this to supporters and spell it out word for word
3. Influential supporters "Reps / Champions" need to be recruited in every area for the ground to help promote positive support, and to flag any negative issues to Stadium staff. Even if it means paying these people, there are many obvious and influential leaders within our support whom people respect and will follow.
4. The club also needs to publish all literature relating to the FARE / UEFA processes and how we arrived at this point, and demand parity and transparency.
5. The club should also highlight the fact that those making the biggest noise about this are the ones who are desperate to hear all these songs and words. They are not in the least bit offended or want positive change, this is just another avenue to attack the club.

I have long stated that the minute we return to being competitive on the field, this would all start again.

However, rather than being too negative, this in my opinion offers a great opportunity for our support to re-invent itself, at a time when we have a young, modern, vibrant Manager and playing staff.

Hope this makes some sense

we have been punished for songs we sang in gibraltar. I don't see how that can be related to anyone else but us. It has to stop
Because they’re always writing n on the phone to eufa wen it’s us it’s in there mentality!!
Why have they hired hollicom pr to keep them out the headlines and keep us in them for the wrong reasons,I think it’s very nieve to think they have nothing at all to to with this.
Lawwell just been given a gig at eufa out of all clubs n people!!

A robust legal defence would rip these scum to pieces, this is selective discrimination AGAINST Rangers

Fienian is not a religion or race
It would, but this isn't a criminal or civil court.

UEFA are effectively a private members club. They set the laws which the members (and by extension) their supporters must abide by.

Their response would predictably be 'don't like it, go play under another association'.

Because they’re always writing n on the phone to eufa wen it’s us it’s in there mentality!!
Why have they hired hollicom pr to keep them out the headlines and keep us in them for the wrong reasons,I think it’s very nieve to think they have nothing at all to to with this.
Lawwell just been given a gig at eufa out of all clubs n people!!
grow up pal.

until the club start actively removing people during the game for singing the culprit songs - en masse if necessary - nothing will change

You seem to be enjoying this?
I wonder why?

I'm far from enjoying it. I'm raging that we have supporters who don't actually give a second thought about this. Even this statement wont be enough for some of them to realise what the gravity of the situation is now. I GENUINELY don't know why you think I'm enjoying this? Please enlighten me.

Without having to go through the entire thread is it a full stand that is getting closed or just a section of 3000 seats?

Also possibly been covered, but surely they could have implemented this before we sold tickets for the game? So now the club need to rescind tickets from innocent supporters, due to UEFA’s incompetence.

%^*& UEFA.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt also.

My understanding is Build My Gallows was the song that cost us last time.

My point being its not JUST TBB but that's the problem.

WE DONT KNOW WHAT IS AND ISNT ALLOWED.

Stick to singing the many songs about our great club or other well known football songs (that every club uses) and you won't have to know what songs will cause us bother.

Simply really, if you are a Rangers fan and genuinely care and love the club the party songs should be, from this minute onwards, consigned to history. Unfortunately I won't hold my breath in expectation of the neanderthals giving a damn, can imagine their indignation that no one is going to tell us what we can or cannot sing.

I'm far from enjoying it. I'm raging that we have supporters who don't actually give a second thought about this. Even this statement wont be enough for some of them to realise what the gravity of the situation is now. I GENUINELY don't know why you think I'm enjoying this? Please enlighten me.
Is your definition of a staunch supporter only those that sing songs that you disagree with or would you call yourself a staunch supporter ?

'Pandering'.

3000 seats.
Ground closure.
Expulsion from the competition.

I cannot decide if you are really stupid , and your constant text-speak gives weight to that argument , or you are a Timposter.
are u stupid! have you been on this planet since 2012! attack after attack on my club this is another disguised through eufa Timmy’s in high places trying to effect my club I’m sick of it 7 n a bit years!!
Yes we will need to stop singing certain words but I’m not willing to pander and just delete songs from our history!
Are they expected to do it. NO!
Rangers need to get it cleared up find out what words the delicate flowers want changed n we do it!
Yes it’s not ideal 3000 fans not getting in the stadium to see there team, but we shouldn’t be expected to bin whole songs for a couple of words.
In that case . simply the best (not aloud)
Follow follow (not aloud)
The billy boys (not aloud)
And many more .

NO it’s not

It’s time for people to stop being so fucking SELFISH, heed the warnings & STOP hurting the club

How many times does the club have to say it?

It’s fucking soul-destroying how thick some of our support is with this. Those who continue to not only do this, but promote it as the right course of action are simply beyond help.

If they can’t see it by now they never will and there’s no telling how damage the club would need to be or how much they directly impede our ability to compete at the top level before their craniums are penetrated with the bleeding fcking obvious.

We need to stop singing The Billy Boys. We need to stop singing about “19th Century Terrorists”.

We need the club to be very very specific on the songs - name them.

That does not mean that w**kers will not focus on other stuff and move onto other songs - and we can fight that. We have to be on the front foot.

That does not mean we should not be lobbying and complaining, loudly, about a) the harshness of the punishment and b) the punishment of others with examples. We should absolutely be doing this.

Show the punishment and compare with others. Including the Scum. And do this continually.

To do both above points, we need proper PR. No James f***ing Traynor. We need to appoint and firefight. Now.

But.....control the immediate requirements. Don’t sing the f***ing songs. It’s very very very fucking simple.”

I know a lot of fans are talking about UVF songs, but I don't think you can be done for them. There's speculation about what actual songs and lyrics specifically we're getting done for. Do we have a list? Hello hello can be simply cleaned up. No pope of Rome is a goner. Super Rangers can be cleaned up.

What is this whataboutry shite.i asked a simple question.would prefer if you actually answered the question rather than make a statement.[/QU
What is this whataboutry shite.i asked a simple question.would prefer if you actually answered the question rather than make a statement.
On here some are saying what about the tims and their songs..They haven't been done we have and innocent Bears are not going to see the game next Thursday because of the idiots

The warnings have been there but no -

we'll sing what we want
They can't punish us - what about free speech
What about what celtic fans sing
FARE are treating us unfairly

TBB, No pope of rome and that horrific line about fxxking bobby sands, he's deid.

No fxxking more.

Sing Rangers songs.

A new songbook is needed urgently.

Now is the chance for the Union Bears to stand up and show they are men. They create most of the atmosphere - sing Rangers songs and cut the crap and the add ons.

I was in BF1 for Midtjylland. Just about every pro Rangers song never left BF1.

How much of Ibrox can sing Trip to Ibrox, have you seen the Glasgow Rangers, the Glasgow Rangers story, Easy OK? All 4 were sung from start to finish in BF1, the rest of the ground sat in complete silence. Someone starts up billy boys and everyone joins in. Result: BF1 closed. An absolute disgrace. If the rest of Ibrox could be bothered to learn the words to these chants we might get somewhere.

Sorry but I grew up and love the billy boys I won’t stop singing it because of a couple words in the whole song! What I will do is change those couple of wee words so the delicate wee flowers in today’s society don’t get offended!!

Then you will be hurting the club.

On here some are saying what about the tims and their songs..They haven't been done we have and innocent Bears are not going to see the game next Thursday because of the idiots

BF1 try and try and try to get pro Rangers chants going. I’ve listed 4 then you’ve got the new Tav chant, new Arfield chant, new Aribo chant etc. None of them get beyond BF1. Do these people not know the words?

I was in BF1 for Midtjylland. Just about every pro Rangers song never left BF1.

How much of Ibrox can sing Trip to Ibrox, have you seen the Glasgow Rangers, the Glasgow Rangers story, Easy OK? All 4 were sung from start to finish in BF1, the rest of the ground sat in complete silence. Someone starts up billy boys and everyone joins in. Result: BF1 closed. An absolute disgrace. If the rest of Ibrox could be bothered to learn the words to these chants we might get somewhere.
Totally agree with this, most fans are reluctant to learn and sing other songs.
These songs need to be hammered anyway games and on buses, the club could play them in Ibrox.

Totally agree with this, most fans are reluctant to learn and sing other songs.
These songs need to be hammered anyway games and on buses, the club could play them in Ibrox.

Won’t make a difference mate. I don’t go every week yet I’ve spent a little bit of my life on YouTube and know every last word. It’s all out there if folk could be arsed.

Back