Uefa video on Rangers Europa Adventure

I'll always remember a comment after the Villareal game, can't remember who posted it though. Getting Gerrard is was a master stroke so well done to the board and Mr Allen for making it happen

Hairs on my body stood to attention for the duration of that video - outstanding.

I missed Rapid Wien due to being in America, I've missed 6 games over the last three weeks prior to international football and I can't wait for it tomorrow.

Missing Rapid Wien was a major disappointment for me, not only due to the result, performance and atmosphere but because of what the game meant: first European league home game after every thing that's gone on since 2012.

I'll make up for it on Thursday night that's for sure. Ibrox will be rocking and the players will be right up for it.

Another positive video for us and that can only be good for Rangers. The Steven Gerrard impact and the club growing on him by the day.

What a cracking video we are almost back where we belong once we secure 55 and hear the CL anthem getting played again at Ibrox then what a journey it will have been back where we belong

That was great OP, the more I see of Stevie G, the more I think we were made for each other. He has brought the standards back that our club is steeped in, and we have gave him a platform to feel the buzz of big games and demands of a winning club, along with an atmosphere that rivals any club in the world.

We've waited patiently to feel this good , A great deal of thanks is due to the board , Stevie G. and of course all of us supporters. As said before , let the good times roll...
Great video :cool:

Great video. I really enjoy snippets of footage from behind the scenes. To me it looked like Stevie G walks the corridors of Ibrox like everything has just been waiting for him to get here. This is his environment now, and everything that's gone before has been preparation for this special time. His time as manager of Rangers. Trophies, trophies, trophies, get ready bears!

We owe our board, and Mark Allen in particular, a huge vote of thanks for bringing in Stevie G.

Inspired stuff. And look at the worldwide exposure it’s giving us. Let the good times roll again :)
Agreed. Even now, I still occasionally sit in disbelief that someone with that level of profile is our manager. He has started well, we are back and I have confidence that he will deliver.

Back