Uefa Youth League Draw 11am Today - Rangers v FC Koln

Couldn't really say as I'm not sure what the likely team will be, Rangers usually play very young sides in these games in comparison to other teams so the players get a good learning curve.

The lad Riquelme who absolutely mauled Patterson is 21 soon, whilst Nathan has just turned 19 & he arguably learned from that match than he has from winning comfortably against lads his own age.
In the same game I believe Atletico had younger players and Rangers played Mayo and Breen as overage players in this last season.

In the same game I believe Atletico had younger players and Rangers played Mayo and Breen as overage players in this last season.
True but

Miller, Budinauckus, Kennedy, Mcpake, Maxwell, Patterson & Dickson all played, which is pretty young to be fair.

Couldn’t be sure about the Atleti team to be honest.

I just remember watching a couple of interviews with Mullholland where he said they play younger players than most, to take players out their comfort zone.

True but

Miller, Budinauckus, Kennedy, Mcpake, Maxwell, Patterson & Dickson all played, which is pretty young to be fair.
McPake, Maxwell and Patterson were the right age at U19 last season. The others were 18's and can play this season as it is an U19 competition but believe you are allowed two a year older.

Couldn't really say as I'm not sure what the likely team will be, Rangers usually play very young sides in these games in comparison to other teams so the players get a good learning curve.

The lad Riquelme who absolutely mauled Patterson is 21 soon, whilst Nathan has just turned 19 & he arguably learned from that match than he has from winning comfortably against lads his own age.
Yeah Patterson was schooled that day. I actually really enjoyed that game against Atletico despite it being f*cking freezing.

It’s a cracking tournament for us to be involved in and, like you said, we treat it as more of an experience for the younger players rather than taking it overly serious.

Ricardo Riquelme who was the stand out that day is actually on loan at Bournemouth this season.

Yeah Patterson was schooled that day. I actually really enjoyed that game against Atletico despite it being f*cking freezing.

It’s a cracking tournament for us to be involved in and, like you said, we treat it as more of an experience for the younger players rather than taking it overly serious.

Ricardo Riquelme who was the stand out that day is actually on loan at Bournemouth this season.
I was nice & warm watching it in class.

It was an enjoyable watch because you noticed Atleti were a really good team, I hadn't seen that youth side get schooled like that before at any tournament so it was surprising.

I can't remember if it was that game, or at the ALKASS but I remember Budinauckus having quite a poor game.

I wonder if Patterson will drop down to play in this. Dickson will just qualify as well.

Will be hard given our lads have only really played meaningless friendlies.

Back