Uefa Youth League Tuesday night - Rangers B v Hammarby

Hammerby highlights are up on RangersTV now. Great display. Union Bears in fine voice as well.

Great save with his feet from Jay Hogarth to keep it at 1-0 just before half-time as well.
It was a big save nice finishes by Mcausland for the 2nd and 3rd goals. Just highlights but Lowry just looks a class above some excellent skill in the box that he was unlucky not to score with.

Hammerby highlights are up on RangersTV now. Great display. Union Bears in fine voice as well.

Great save with his feet from Jay Hogarth to keep it at 1-0 just before half-time as well.
First time I’ve seen singing at one of their games.

Two cracking finishes from McCausland, a hint of Mols v Sturm Graz for Ure’s.

First time I’ve seen singing at one of their games.

Two cracking finishes from McCausland, a hint of Mols v Sturm Graz for Ure’s.
I quite like the look of Ure. Big lad, just 17, and playing at this age group. Hasn't the natural skill of some of the others but looks the part and scores more than his share of goals.

There's a lot of promise in the B Team. It won't work out for all of them, of course, but even a couple breaking through like Patterson would be brilliant. Every one of them looks capable of a career at senior level though, even if it turns out its not with Rangers.

I quite like the look of Ure. Big lad, just 17, and playing at this age group. Hasn't the natural skill of some of the others but looks the part and scores more than his share of goals.

There's a lot of promise in the B Team. It won't work out for all of them, of course, but even a couple breaking through like Patterson would be brilliant. Every one of them looks capable of a career at senior level though, even if it turns out its not with Rangers.
Ye he is real responding to the opportunities looking fitter and cleverer and quicker has the advantage of being physical too . I think he is also at the younger end of that group anyone know ? Yet another One to watch VB .

edit: just checked yeah Robbie Ure is 2004 so 17 yrs old while some of them are 19.

Ye he is real responding to the opportunities looking fitter and cleverer and quicker has the advantage of being physical too . I think he is also at the younger end of that group anyone know ? Yet another One to watch VB .

edit: just checked yeah Robbie Ure is 2004 so 17 yrs old while some of them are 19.
I agree with everything you say there. I literally gave you Ure's age in the post of mine you quoted though LOL. Could have saved yourself a Google ha ha.:)

I will watch his progress with interest. A good, big, striker coming through the ranks would be a gem.

Back