UEFA Youtube - Manny visits Gers

Manny? Never heard of him. Is he one of those much talked about 'influencers' who are nothing more than self-publicists?

kill me now

Don't understand? Youtube is the main platform for younger people these days. Manny's influence (though not massive) will bring the following.

People underestimate the youtube "Cult". KSI's boxing match blew the rest of boxing box office out the water because of this cult following he has.

Simple but clever move from UEFA if you ask me.

Mani is TBJZL’s wee brother.

Pally with Sidemen and KSI etc.
28baa44e3c8afcb5354f2614ba5c055b.gif

Manny is an English FIFA youtuber, who's numbers seem to be growing pretty quickly. Younger brother of a "bigger" youtuber Tobi. Friends with the KSI boy (the boxing event).

I think this means that he is a man who plays computer games for a living, has a younger brother who similarly films himself doing things and they are best chums with someone who was once involved in a boxing match.

Me and my boy met manny outside after the game he said he loved the experience,can only be a good thing and good promotion for the club ,these youtubers have millions of followers all over the world and make fortunes off their videos and guys like manny , sidemen ,KSI are big business and youtube is big business,people to dismiss them as just guys making videos ,they are guys making videos and getting paid plenty to do it

Only two differences in the EL; 1. its under the lights, Ibrox always looks magnificent then and 2. its not a diddy team we're playing! We know we need to get behind the team that little bit extra.

Rangers in the Europa League isn't about the Europe League, its about Rangers. doesn't matter the competition, its always about The Rangers!

Don't understand? Youtube is the main platform for younger people these days. Manny's influence (though not massive) will bring the following.

People underestimate the youtube "Cult". KSI's boxing match blew the rest of boxing box office out the water because of this cult following he has.

Simple but clever move from UEFA if you ask me.

Somewhat tongue in cheek bro, I liked the limbs and scenes lads who vlogged from the Porto games and I'm delighted the club gets more exposure to the young team worldwide through guys like this.

ATEOTD teen and youth culture should be anathema to me, I am 41 and a confirmed Gers uncle (I've got nephews not my own kids).

Mani is TBJZL’s wee brother.

Pally with Sidemen and KSI etc.

He’s a decent footballer too.

Can somebody translate this please. thanks

edit:

cheers

Manny is an English FIFA youtuber, who's numbers seem to be growing pretty quickly. Younger brother of a "bigger" youtuber Tobi. Friends with the KSI boy (the boxing event).

Cool, if true then this is a good PR move by the club. Well played Rangers. More of this.

Can somebody translate this please. thanks
Ha ha, same here.

My seventeen year old is all over it, telling me how many followers he has, etc. There is a huge world out there on YouTube.

I thought it was only for watching old clips of the Young Ones, Rangers or finding out how to install ceiling fans. Apparantly I’m a dinosaur.

Back