Uh oh Jullien

Scaramanga

Sacre bleu!

To be honest I don’t blame him for being in awe of the gaffer, we all are, but I get the feeling this isn’t going to go down well over at snake mountain B-D

Merci though B-DB-D

Evt_l9BWEAcGhOG

Evt_l9CXIAMIwtr

Last edited:
People seem really surprised by the tacky sponsor on the gaffers award, it’s as though they haven’t realised we play in a league that uses plastic pitches and where one of the stadiums is called the Tony Macaroni Arena, a set up where it took the flat top cùnt who runs the league an age just to secure a sponsor for the league itself.

haha but know what is actually tragic about that award? having that poverty branded vodka on it!

just makes it look all sorts of cheap!
That was my thought. I would imagine it Steven fancies a vodka, he would reach for something a bit more refined than that.

Also big fan of the vodka snobs here. It's all fermented potatoes or rice that get you smashed because it's 40% rocket fuel but by all means, continue to be snobbish about it.

Also big fan of the vodka snobs here. It's all fermented potatoes or rice that get you smashed because it's 40% rocket fuel but by all means, continue to be snobbish about it.
It is so down market though, isn’t it?

You can just imagine that it’ll be the Voddy of choice for your average poet.

Nothing to do with the thread but Glen's Vodka plastered over that award is a fucking riddy
Honestly couldnt give a flying one who the sponsor of awards, league trophies etc are, could be primark or Oxfam for all I care. Its us that's holding the trophy that logo is on. Riddy or not, it means you've won something someone else hasnt.

why slag off a Sponsor who’s supported Scottish Football. It’s not their fault that major brands have decided it’s not for them. Glens Vodka is made in Scotland and is the 2nd biggest selling Vodka after Smirnoff.
There must be a few on here who drink it!
Because it's utter muck and cheapens the product. Do you think Bisgrove would market the league better?

Honestly couldnt give a flying one who the sponsor of awards, league trophies etc are, could be primark or Oxfam for all I care. Its us that's holding the trophy that logo is on. Riddy or not, it means you've won something someone else hasnt.
I'm not trying to diminish the achievement at all, just laughing at the SPFL's marketing capabilities.

Because it's utter muck and cheapens the product. Do you think Bisgrove would market the league better?
Yes I do think Bisgrove would be better than Doncaster. The “utter muck” is stocked in almost every pub in Scotland and drank by thousands of our supporters, obviously not by Dom Perignon drinkers like yourself.....

Back