Match Thread Ukraine v Scotland 19:45 Premier Sports

Interested to see the team when it’s announced, my pal is convinced that Porteous will be starting tonight…

Do Scotland not have a few injuries? Plus I heard earlier that there was a virus going round the squad. Quite a few missing tonight. Hopefully we see Ryan Jack get some minutes. Going to be a tough one tonight I reckon.

Do Scotland not have a few injuries? Plus I heard earlier that there was a virus going round the squad. Quite a few missing tonight. Hopefully we see Ryan Jack get some minutes. Going to be a tough one tonight I reckon.

Yes, McTominay suspended too, he’ll be a big miss.

There’s a good few players missing, Scotland will do well getting a result tonight.

Loads.

Team
Gordon
Hickey
Hendry
Porteous
Taylor
Jack
McLean
McGregor
McGinn
Fraser
Adams.

Ryan Porteous in the team. This guy is barely a footballer never mind an international.

Clarke really is a booze blinkered idiot. In a great position and he lets the vodka take over.
Who would you put in at centre back?

We're genuinely so short at the back due to how many players are missing.

This isn't me saying Porteous is in any way good enough to be playing international football.

Who would you put in at centre back?

We're genuinely so short at the back due to how many players are missing.

This isn't me saying Porteous is in any way good enough to be playing international football.
You could have probably picked just about any centre back from the SPFL and they would have done a better job than that halfwit. I don't think some people understand just how bad a player and liability he is. Barrie McKay would probably do a better job in defence than that moron.

That team is wild and getting pumped.

Do Scotland qualify for the Euros with a point or on to another group? Cannot follow this

I think folk forget Ukraine aren’t that great, so be an even contest. Injuries and away side so will need to ride their luck but fancy a draw here. Ryan Jack to have a blinder here

For those of you that use a VPN to watch rangers then you can use it to watch Scotland for free. Turn it on to show you are living in the US, go to the website fubotv and sign up for the free trial. Just remember to cancel it before the 7 days runs out

Team looks ropey at the back, attack may be the best form of defence tonight, not something I’d associate with a Steve Clarke team.

Porteous should be nowhere near a Scotland squad nevermind the team. He will get shown up.

Thug from hibs is least of our worries…..kenny McLean is utter rank and think Mcoist would out sprint him in his 60s slow as week in the jail.

Back