Ultimate karma

Tailwind

Joe Aribo ("he never does anything against us":D) to score the winner in the Old Firm.

Mhankies manipulate the winter break / fixture list to have their injured players back.

Instead they lose Rogic, McGregor and Furhashi still out. And the best player in Scotland this season, who they planned to be unavailable due to ACON comes back to end their title challenge.

If Carlsberg did karma I'd love to see this please.

Joe Aribo ("he never does anything against us":D) to score the winner in the Old Firm.

Mhankies manipulate the winter break / fixture list to have their injured players back.

Instead they lose Rogic, McGregor and Furhashi still out. And the best player in Scotland this season, who they planned to be unavailable due to ACON comes back to end their title challenge.

Il wait until after the match B-)before making any predictions but I pray you are right

As Jarvis Cocker famously sang: Can't see anyone else laughing.

Being gleeful is another matter :shh: :)) :p:cool:
It was smiling, not laughing. And he didn't really sing the line, he spoke it.

nerd-ackchyually.gif

I'm not counting any chickens ( been to too many OF games over the past million years ) but I am encouraged that we are in better shape ( at present ) for the game than we were last week when the SMSM had us down to the bare bones.

That would be end some of them. I hope you write the script for this one mate!

I hope the players have a far more professional attitude than us fans and don’t gloat At anything that seems a step back to Celtic :)):))

Alfie falls out with the Colombian coach and he sends him back home early.

You know the kind of club that does nothing but bad things then wonders why their luck sucks? Well, that’s me. Every time something good happened to me something bad was always waiting around the corner. Karma. That’s when I realised I had to change, but then I though ‘f that’. So I made a list of all the bad people that have wronged and, one by one, I'm going to attack them and try every underhanded method I can. I'm just trying to get my own way; my name is Celtic

Karma would be a 5 nil victory, a couple of penalties, at least one of their players getting sent off, big Joe scoring and motm, Flange playing his little violin, and then later hearing that the SFA website going down with the amount of email complaints by the tims complaining about conspiracy ....Karmaaaa

Aye, Joe scoring the winner would indeed be Karma. I hope that their manipulative attempts to rearrange the league fixture dates to gain an unfair advantage backfires big time.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves TW, it looks that way just now, I agree but If we can slip up at Pittodrie we can certainly do it at the midden

Don't tease me like this.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves TW, it looks that way just now, I agree but If we can slip up at Pittodrie we can certainly do it at the midden
How many people never got to the last line of the OP?

"If Carlsberg did karma I'd love to see this please."

;)B-D

With Joe in the team definitely makes our squad much stronger, but even if he wasn't I'd still be confident of a victory, would take the tinkers on anytime anyplace anywhere, our players are better than theirs, WATP

Back