Ultras stickers

aghalee_hero

Official Ticketer
Not sure if this is allowed so delete if required admin.

I am building an outdoor bar/bbq area in my wee yard, I’m going to cover one side of the work surface with ultras stickers of teams I like. I’d be willing to PayPal people the postage and nominal fees if they wish. Teams I’d be interested in getting:

Union Bears
Chelsea
Red Star Belgrade
Hamburg
Ajax
Napoli
Boca
Flamengo
St Ettiene
Benfica
Glenavon
Hajduk Split
Galatasaray
Zenit
Copenhagen
Atletico Madrid
Dinamo Kiev
Dutch national team
Serbian national team

Just putting it out there as some are quite obscure but this place has surprised me with some of the requests I’ve seen over the years. Cheers in advance, will sort out details via PM.

Last edited:

I am building an outdoor bar/bbq area in my wee yard, I’m going to cover one side of the work surface with ultras stickers of teams I like. I’d be willing to PayPal people the postage and nominal fees if they wish. Teams I’d be interested in getting:

Union Bears
Chelsea
Red Star Belgrade
Hamburg
Ajax
Napoli
Boca
Flamengo
St Ettiene
Benfica
Glenavon
Hajduk Split
Galatasaray
Zenit
Cophenhagen
Atletico Madrid
Dinamo Kiev
Dutch national team
Serbian national team

Just putting it out there as some are quite obscure but this place has surprised me with some of the requests I’ve seen over the years. Cheers in advance, will sort out details via PM.

Glenavon ?

Hi-jack thread alert.

Is the graffiti

/our
/city

not two slashes but one with the writing over two lines. Is that us or them related?

Union Bears
Chelsea
Red Star Belgrade
Hamburg
Ajax
Napoli
Boca
Flamengo
St Ettiene
Benfica
Glenavon
Hajduk Split
Galatasaray
Zenit
Cophenhagen
Atletico Madrid
Dinamo Kiev
Dutch national team
Serbian national team

Think some may be on ebay. My mate always ends up with some im sure its from there.

Think some may be on ebay. My mate always ends up with some im sure its from there.

Its about £7-8 for some packs of 20, I only need one or two, and most of them teams aren’t on it anyway. If I have to go down that road I will but it would be expensive.

Union Bears
Chelsea
Red Star Belgrade
Hamburg
Ajax
Napoli
Boca
Flamengo
St Ettiene
Benfica
Glenavon
Hajduk Split
Galatasaray
Zenit
Copenhagen
Atletico Madrid
Dinamo Kiev
Dutch national team
Serbian national team

Got a fair few Red Star and Hajduk spare ones that I can probably send you on, bought from their Ultra Shops at their Stadiums/Cities. Also got Hansa, Partizan B, Dynamo Dresden and some other Clubs. Will have a look tomorrow and let you know. I also collect Pennants, if you get the right person on ebay or todocolleccion (Spanish style ebay site) it is surprising how many you can get for 3/4 quid a go.

Last edited:
B3974-B70-0090-4-D5-C-8039-7-ECFB33-F0-E07.png

Peeled this off a toilet door in venice, it’s yours for a tenner

If you get stuck for Torcida or Hajduk let me know and am sure can get a few from my mates. I am back in Scotland now but I am sure can get you a few.

I seen a really bad effort of a 'Rangers' one the other day, it simply said 'Putting the E into Rangers' , I can't believe someone went to the effort to design it + print it and then go out and stick it onto a lampost

How you coping being back?
Only been back a week and in quarantine until next weekend. Was a bit of a journey over by road, took me 31 hours driving with 4 cats in the back :) A couple of lads drove our furniture and stuff here last Tuesday night. Kind of in limbo til we get a house bought. Living in my late mums old house which is rented from CoS, so familiar territory for now. Not complaining except 18 degrees is f'in freezing :)

Only been back a week and in quarantine until next weekend. Was a bit of a journey over by road, took me 31 hours driving with 4 cats in the back :) A couple of lads drove our furniture and stuff here last Tuesday night. Kind of in limbo til we get a house bought. Living in my late mums old house which is rented from CoS, so familiar territory for now. Not complaining except 18 degrees is f'in freezing :)

Fair does mate. That’s a proper journey. You in Glasgow?

And yes, it is fcuking freezing :D

I seen a really bad effort of a 'Rangers' one the other day, it simply said 'Putting the E into Rangers' , I can't believe someone went to the effort to design it + print it and then go out and stick it onto a lampost

What does it even mean?

Is it a drugs reference? :D

Big enough area to try and cover so doing each team I prefer in each country first and see how it goes! Have a few NI, Legia Warsaw and general ultras culture ones to get the ball rolling.
Fair play mate. I was only jesting, that saves me asking if you were buying all their season tickets.;)

Cheers mate, if Wazza hasn't got any I will get back to you, much appreciated.

There seems to be a lot of the stickers put up where I stay there’s one lamppost I’m positive a Rangers fan and mentally challenged are having a competition to see who’ll get bored first and stop covering there’s up

Back