Umar Sadiq - Still got it

Maybe not but his decision to dive was the final nail in that particular coffin. Complete lunacy and he is rightly remembered as a nugget.

You say that, but the next time we drop points he's bound to score that same day, leading to the inevitable "Umar Sadiq - Did We Give Him Enough Time?" threads.

Fabio Cardoso will probably play a blinder that day aswell.

Gerra

Gerrard playing a mad Alfredo at home to Ayr (the easiest draw we could have got in the quarter final) with 1 booking away from a suspension, knowing lafferty was cup tied, cost us that semi final !

That but also Sadiqs decision to dive

We had 15 shots on goal that semi final and hit the target once. Aberdeen had 4 and hit the target twice.

That's what cost us. Not Umar Sadiq. Our finishing was dreadful that game.

Those are the real facts. At the end of the day Aberdeen scored as a result of a shocking piece of defending, but the players at fault are popular amongst the support so naturally they get off he hook and the blame is put squarely on the young lad who’d had no game time at all.

Apart from when he was clean through on keeper in stoppage time, rounded him then decided to take a dive instead of rolling ball in to empty net, then yeah your statement is pretty accurate.

It wasn't stoppage time and it wasn't that clear cut either.

Yes, he should've stayed on his feet and rounded the keeper but there was no guarantee he was hitting the target at that speed.

Seen Paddy on Emmerdale playing better, never a footballer who told him he was a football player was it the same guy that told CM Punk was a MMA fighter

Awrite fair enough, I was just having a laugh cos I thought you were. Gerrard stupidly gave him the platform to dive then.

Gerrard was stupid with playing an aggressive Alfredo a booking way from suspension vs Ayr Unite. Especially with Lafferty cup tied.

I agreed with your post though?

But i was just saying Sadiq deserves a big bit of the blame for that stupid dive. He had rounded the keeper and should’ve rolled it home but took a shite dive which cost us.

Gerrard was stupid with playing an aggressive Alfredo a booking way from suspension vs Ayr Unite. Especially with Lafferty cup tied.

I agreed with your post though?

But i was just saying Sadiq deserves a big bit of the blame for that stupid dive. He had rounded the keeper and should’ve rolled it home but took a shite dive which cost us.
Mate, I just clocked “the buzzing to get a like” quote. That was a sarcastic quote I meant to copy and paste onto another thread with a lad I know.
Never the less, I still blame the boss for that outcome. Sadiq did himself no favours right enough .

He should have had a penalty at Hampden.

Some would have stayed on their feet, rounded the keeper and slotted it home. Sadiq went down after contact.

I bet it would have been given up the other end.

Back