Umar sadiq

There is no chance any of our support saw enough of Sadiq to form any sort of opinion on him.

This time last year most of our support thought Barisic was rotten too and needed punted.

There is no chance any of our support saw enough of Sadiq to form any sort of opinion on him.

This time last year most of our support thought Barisic was rotten too and needed punted.
Don't think he was a good fit with Gerrard's professional standards, similar to Lafferty
It doesn't make him a bad player and a different managerial style may bring out the best in him
He didn't show anything for us but then he hardly played and then was thrown in at the deep end
Should have shot rather than dived versus Aberdeen but then could say the same about Alfie in a certain game a few weeks ago
By which I mean players make bad decisions - even the good ones. Not that the two players are equivalent

10 million seems alot for him! Seems to be playing well for his new club! Kent had a few loan spells that didn't work out to well, good luck to him

Nah it’s not
He was shite

I think the point the poster is making is that he agrees that Sadiq was "shite" with us. However the guy has went on to score some goals for Partizan and seems to be doing well. I still don't think he is worth 10 million right enough.

From what I saw, when he was in blue, he looked an amazing basketball player.

But. (2 things)

He was a mile away from the worst player on the part against the sheep.

He was never given a run of games to find his feet or otherwise. Granted it could go the way of grezda or Borna

Must be a player in him, for some reason he didn't work out for us. Young guy, foreign culture, hammer thrower league, off field distractions, home sickness etc. Who knows but better players than him have failed to settle at a club.

Could this thread be any more of an FF cliche?

the guys been ripping it up for Partizan and yet the entire thread is based on him starting only one - already high pressure - game for Rangers after his rookie manager had been slagging him in the media and put an extra barrow load of pressure on him.

All the Sadiq slagging here should be reserved for Gerrard on this occasion

He’s going to end up playing for about 20 different clubs and making a mint off a game he’s no better than me at

tenor.gif
I’d have fancied the giraffe to score for us before he did.

He's done well in Belgrade, scored in the Europa League and is still young but if he's worth £10m then how much for Morelos?

This only shows that the real stars of the game are the agents. Clever edited highlights film and a silver tongue agents = a large % cut of the deal. In fact any player any deal.

Back