Umar Sadiq

Why the hell did he not just tap it in when the ball came to him?

Then how the hell was he allow too fanny about for so long before getting the jammy goal.

Fs was the invisible man standing blocking a tap in or was the big man seeing double from a hangover and try to go round a defender that wasn't there? Was he in Dubai too?

I said to my pal at the time of his biggest fvck up for us "he will never play for rangers again" and thank fvck i was right

Did he score or not, it looked like ball came back out of the goals but he didn't look happy and the defender was celebrating, very odd

7dc1dfe397f1ff0bff74d3d7cb6db68f.jpg

Did he score or not, it looked like ball came back out of the goals but he didn't look happy and the defender was celebrating, very odd
It went in, you can see the defender closest to the line putting his hands on his head as it went in. I think the look on Sadiqs face was sheer relief. Some scoring record since leaving us though, he was linked with Manchester United in the summer ffs :D

He did score but of course he didnt look happy, made a rip-roaring c*nt of himself.

Why the hell did he not just tap it in when the ball came to him?

Then how the hell was he allow too fanny about for so long before getting the jammy goal.
At least he didn't dive to try and get a penalty instead of taking the shot this time. He was chronic.

Had to watch it again , I thought he had missed , don’t even think he was sure he scored either going by his reaction

No idea what he’s doing here, having yet another good season though (9 goal & 3 assists in 18 games).

Very strange player, was really good in Serbia & the EL group stages last season. Can’t figure him out at all!.

Still remember him coming on at Rugby Park and watching him stumble and slide all over the shop and unable to control a thing. I looked at my brother and both of us said "WTF? Is this a joke" :D

The less said about him against Aberdeen at Hampden the best. C.unt!

It went in, you can see the defender closest to the line putting his hands on his head as it went in. I think the look on Sadiqs face was sheer relief. Some scoring record since leaving us though, he was linked with Manchester United in the summer ffs :D
Youre overstating it a bit there. Prior to this season he had scored 20 goals in 57 games in 2 seasons since leaving us.

9 goals in 18 games in the Spanish 2nd tier this season. Must be a shocking standard!
4 goals in EL group stages last season too

23 goals & 19 assists in 52 games for Partizan in Serbia.

The guy is obviously talented & a good player, still only 23 so plenty of time for him to cut out this stupid pish.

Back