unacceptable

Sorry but Goss was bullied for the crucial 2nd goal and was totally at fault for the 3rd goal. I like the guy but shocker today,if he was stronger for their 2nd goal we go in on a high but were totally deflated by that goal

Too easy to score against,we take far too long to get the ball in the box, and the quality of our crosses is fucking shocking.
In my opinion our goalie was way to far off his line for both goals, don't get me started on Cardoso at the second, he was weak, very weak.

Disgraceful performance especially from the midfield.

Goss can %^*& off back to QPR where he won't have to play in big games. Docherty shat it today and Morelos can get to China anytime he wants.
correct, never seen all this jizzin about him on here , hide and seek champion,,,,that was an embarrasment from a lot, we have a long way to go I'm afraid

Sitting 2-2 against 10 men and waiting on Celtc making the first move was unacceptable.

As was scuffing a rebound from a few yards out.

And Windass was anonymous at Ibrox again. Scored then completely went out the game.

Not listening to anyone on here go on about a good or spirited performance!

Defence embarrassing!

Morelos can score in all the shite games he wants but if he can’t do it in these games, and misses chances from 6 yards, he can get tae fook.

So creativity, when we needed passion and for them to step up in that second half they fell short and as always shit themselves.

So f***** off at this today, no words can describe how angry I am right now.

Pathetic!!

Think you need to take a breath

Morelos cost us that game.
We should never have been in the position where we needed an equaliser. We were ahead twice and blew it. The defence was minging: Alves is not the player we thought we were getting and is not a leader, Cardoso is rubbish and our full backs contributed nothing after the first 30 minutes.

Bates going off was a blow,no doubt about it.

Overall,they have a much stonger squad.

Our centre back pairing let us down and the midfield ran out of steam and ideas...Holt should have been given a run out.

Nae bother happy clapper.

Morelos top scorer can %^*& off to China and Sean Goss (arguably best player in recent months) can go back to QPR after one bad game?

Jesus Christ, we were beaten by one goal by the League Champions who have a budget that dwarves ours. You’d think we’d just been pumped off Pollok Juniors.

Along with our U20 s coach he is not up to it and shouldn't be managing the first team Beating the likes of Falkirk Ayr and Hamilton is not what we are looking for
Didn’t take long for the “u20” to be mentioned. Top scorer in the league but not up to it?

Played every single phase of gameplay completely wrong.

Goal up early, sat off them instead of looking to blow them away and conceded.

Got back in front which should have swung momentum, surely learn from first one and grab game by throat? But no, we actually sat off them even more. Sat ridiculously deep and with zero pressure on their mf they could just collect ball and take time to pick their passes back into our defensive third keeping us under pressure, goal was always coming.

As for the 35 min period against 10 men? Ffs where do you start? Be a good coaching video for how NOT to play v 10 men. No urgency, not spreading the play enough. Lots of little passes doing nothing when one quick pass should have done, lack of pace and movement in mf to try stretch it. Trying the same thing down the flank over and over with same failed end result each time.

The Morelos sitter just summed the game up. Dismal, depressing, lacking, embarrassing!

Morelos top scorer can %^*& off to China and Sean Goss (arguably best player in recent months) can go back to QPR after one bad game?

Jesus Christ, we were beaten by one goal by the League Champions who have a budget that dwarves ours. You’d think we’d just been pumped off Pollok Juniors.

You're sounding like Derek McInnes there.

We are Rangers. No point being great against the rest of the shite but bottling it against the filth.

That is not a winning mentality.

If you're happy with that just because of where we have been then that's up to you. For me it's time to stop bleating on about the past and start breeding a winning mentality from the fans to the players and manager.

Played every single phase of gameplay completely wrong.

Goal up early, sat off them instead of looking to blow them away and conceded.

Got back in front which should have swung momentum, surely learn from first one and grab game by throat? But no, we actually sat off them even more. Sat ridiculously deep and with zero pressure on their mf they could just collect ball and take time to pick their passes back into our defensive third keeping us under pressure, goal was always coming.

As for the 35 min period against 10 men? Ffs where do you start? Be a good coaching video for how NOT to play v 10 men. No urgency, not spreading the play enough. Lots of little passes doing nothing when one quick pass should have done, lack of pace and movement in mf to try stretch it. Trying the same thing down the flank over and over with same failed end result each time.

The Morelos sitter just summed the game up. Dismal, depressing, lacking, embarrassing!

That period of the match when they went down to 10 was utterly soul crushing.

We just stopped trying to press them when we should have been all over them and imposing ourselves in every single area of the park. It was grim to watch.

We should never have been in the position where we needed an equaliser. We were ahead twice and blew it. The defence was minging: Alves is not the player we thought we were getting and is not a leader, Cardoso is rubbish and our full backs contributed nothing after the first 30 minutes.

Defensively perhaps but, along with Candeias and Murphy the full-backs were our only threatening players today. They contributed loads!

Twice we had the lead. Then they did us a favour by getting a man sent off and still we let them beat us. Unforgiveable is an apt description.

Cardoso was awful, its a tragedy that Bates got injured because Dumbell doesn't score in the first half and Edouard doesn't in the second half as Bates is far stronger and faster than Cardoso.

That said, the efforts at crossing from both Tavernier and Candeias today were abysmal. And what is the point in crossing the ball into the box when you have the small Morelos up against 2 massive centre backs.

Morelos is our version of Harald Brattbakk in these games missing chance after chance. Its just not good enough

Windass fell out of the game, Murphy slowed it to a crawl whenever he got the ball. Goss is what he is, a player who is tidy but is never up to the task of playing against scum like that. Docherty was overawed by the game and Alaves is clearly seeing out his career to the end of the season.

Defeatist attitude mate , you’re a better poster than that

You're sounding like Derek McInnes there.

We are Rangers. No point being great against the rest of the shite but bottling it against the filth.

That is not a winning mentality.

If you're happy with that just because of where we have been then that's up to you. For me it's time to stop bleating on about the past and start breeding a winning mentality from the fans to the players and manager.

What sounds like Derek McInnes?

I’m not living in the past. It’s called reality. You’ve basically just said our two best players can %^*& off.

You’re saying Goss can %^*& off after one bad game? Mentalist

Today’s was always going to be a big ask.

We need to give Cummings a run of starts over Morelos (that’s going to be an unpopular opinion but so be it). Too many times has he let us down when we needed him. Cummings or even Miller doesn’t miss that right at the end there. SICK.

Goss wasn't at it, Doc was trying to do the work of 2 men. We had them when the ball was out wide but they had the run of the middle. 2nd string CB's aren't up to it and when fit RM and RJ walk back into the team. Alfie missed a bad one but i'd say the defending was our downfall. Pick ourself up and push on .

What sounds like Derek McInnes?

I’m not living in the past. It’s called reality. You’ve basically just said our two best players can %^*& off.

You’re saying Goss can %^*& off after one bad game? Mentalist

Today’s was always going to be a big ask.

Derek McInnes said he can't compete with Celtic either because of the financial gap. And you can tell it's rubbing off on his players.

If we have that attitude we are no better than a diddy team.

Loads of what? Shite crosses?

There were indeed lots of shite crosses - from multiple players. Saying Tav and John contributed nothing for the last hour of the match though is just mindless nonsense spouted in disappointment and anger. Venting is probably understandable - but pick the right targets if you must.

Derek McInnes said he can't compete with Celtic either because of the financial gap. And you can tell it's rubbing off on his players.

If we have that attitude we are no better than a diddy team.

I didn’t say we can’t compete. We did compete for large parts of the game and should have killed it off. But you can’t ignore the difference in budget it’s just common sense.

It’s defeatist to say they have a bigger budget it’s the truth.

We’ve came on leaps and bounds and this is a minor set back.

Throwing the toys out the pram won’t help.

Half an hour against ten men and somehow we got worse??

Morelos cost us the game, their third came from him missing a chance he should have scored, then he misses what seems to be his weekly sitter.

Looked utterly devoid of ideas going forward. Windass should not have played the whole game. He was poor today goal aside.
The only incisive pass of 2nd half set up Windass forcwhat should have been an assist. Too many balls lumped in when should have been looking for balls down the side.

Bi polar on here. We had many players having an off day and still should have at least a draw. They have had a settled team for 3 seasons, it showed. We are less than 3 months into yet another new set up. (3 managers in 1 year) progress is being made. Cummings must start the next OF game.

I didn’t say we can’t compete. We did compete for large parts of the game and should have killed it off. But you can’t ignore the difference in budget it’s just common sense.

It’s defeatist to say they have a bigger budget it’s the truth.

We’ve came on leaps and bounds and this is a minor set back.

Throwing the toys out the pram won’t help.

It's not throwing toys out the pram. The proof is in the pudding. A lot of these players aren't good enough in ability or mentality to win us titles.

It was always going to be difficult, and we played poor.

Bigger picture is the the fact that we're at the stage we're disappointed from losing to them shows we're going in the right direction. We'll be in the right place soon.
You can ram that shite right up your hole. When we have our boot on those cûnts throats, then we’ll be heading in the right direction. As it stands we have a team who don’t know how to finish those cunts when they’re on the ropes. Not good enough

Like other's have mentioned in the thread we completely failed to man mark and press the ball. We allowed them to stroll around passing without pressure. That was a collective team problem and something the manager should've addressed at half time.

There were indeed lots of shite crosses - from multiple players. Saying Tav and John contributed nothing for the last hour of the match though is just mindless nonsense spouted in disappointment and anger. Venting is probably understandable - but pick the right targets if you must.
John was anonymous in the second half and Tavernier couldn't have picked a man in the box if his life depended on it.

The Rangers players and the manager were like rabbits caught in the headlights after they were reduced to 10 men. A draw today would have been unacceptable but to lose that game today is utterly unforgiveable.

This is a team that both Killie and Hearts have beaten yet we shot ourselves in the foot time after time today.

Defeatist?

I just don’t understand someone telling our two best players to %^*& off after 1 bad game.

Not sure how that’s defeatist?

Not so much the players but trying to justify it by saying we lost the the league champions who have more money .

That’s defeatist , Celtic are there for the taking and we continually look every inch Celtic of Celtic of the 1990s .

It’s a terrible result that all but hands Celtic another title . At home against a team off form , with injuries to key players , who go down to 10 men withover 30 minutes to play and we lose .

Heads need to roll . Murty can stay to end of the season but we need a proper manager in and players at least of the level of Murphy

Service into the box was terrible in second half otherwise I think we win. Defensively Alves good in the air but always puts his partner in the shit. Goss was bad but he has been making mistakes lately trying to play the hollywood ball instead of the easy one. Thought all the wings had good games but either delayed or put poor cross in second half. Up front Moreleos did well holding ball up but terrible finishing and windass goal apart was MIA. Murty showed again he is not quite there tactically and I feel Miller who knows how to do it in these games should have been on with cummings with at least 20min to go. Most gutted I felt in a while.

Disgraceful.

I was never confident but to lose from 2-2 with a man advantage and for Morelos to miss those chances is painful.

There’s a problem with the mentality, also a problem with the coach being frightened to make changes when they’re required.

I have shouted myself hoarse but this more or less speaks for me. Today showed Murty is not the Manager for Rangers.

Losing to that shower of Paedo harbouring bastards with 30 mins a man up is a disgrace. No more, no less.

It's almost laughable the reaction on here. The fact is that, as I said on another thread the other day, whilst the confidence that's been around is good we need to temper it with hard realism. Too many -- I assume from among our younger fan base -- have been getting carried away with themselves. Some of us older gits have seen it all before though.
While we have been buoyed by some performances, others have been deplorable. It's not so long ago that Neil Lennon's Hibs (I'll say that again : Neil Lennon's Hibs) came to Ibrox and gave us the run around, McGeogh controlling the game from the start, and Scott Allan helping to put us to the sword.

Now that the chickens have come home to roost it seems some of the guys who were blithely predicting a landslide win for us today are pishing their pants like big lassies and want to kick out all the same players they have been desperate to compose wee songs for.

The frailties have been evident for weeks, you only need to open your eyes. I'll say it again, the manager is a nice guy and trying his best but he is never a Rangers manager. We need a hard man in midfield, and we need solid defenders at the back (Russell Martin is not one of those).
Is that too much for Rangers to put together? Happily, I don't think it is beyond the club, but it should not be left to Murty. These observations are not knee-jerk reactions, I have been stating exactly the same for months.

We are not anywhere near being the finished article, and today brought us down to earth with a bump to prove that.

Back