Unbelievable. Scum struggling and Clancy gives a penalty

Computer savvy Bears amongst us - please whip up a photoshop of Clancy in a Celtic top, preferably in a signing picture with treacle teeth. We need a meme!

I Am surprised he got a game with them soon after the old firm with all the mistakes he made getting brought up

Reading the thread about the Elgin player who has been done for betting.

I’ve always had a theory that a referee is the easiest person on the pitch to corrupt.

Dodgy booking here and there, penalty when there is no penalty, red card etc

I used to think Clancy was just shite and incompetent as with most referees but after the last few games he’s doing his level best to prove me wrong and make me think he genuinely is cheating.

Why on earth would Clancy hesitate in awarding them a dubious penalty, he knows that there will no criticisms, no reprimands, no sanctions of his performance. After his farcical handling of the last OF game drew not a peep from Rangers (I've long since given up on the media), why should Clancy not feel at liberty to do whatever he wants to assist the yahoos.

For this, Rangers have only themselves to blame. As long as cheating by corrupt match officials is meet by passivity and silence, we are almost in a position of having to 'knock them out to get a draw'.

Totally agree. The club is mostly to blame for allowing this situation to develop.

%^*& me just watched it there

There's a Ross County player right in front of the cheat, there's no way he saw anything, basically, bheast falls down, gets a pen yet again

The fact that he even got this game as the first one after the break speaks volumes in that his superiors are backing his cheating in December and giving him full support.

clancy doesn’t even hide it these days
[/QUOTE Against Rangers
clancy outed himself big style at the stade in front of millions around the world and what's his punishment he gets the very next game at the stade and does exactly the same again .
We need answers....
Why is 45% of his games septic..?
Why he never misses a chance to give septic the benefit of doubt...?.
Why he gives all 50/50 decisions in favour of septic ...?
Why he never takes his time to consultant the linesman when it's a major decision favouring septic ?
Why he disproportionately gets septic games ..?
Why given his last 10 games involving septic 5 games resulted in no yellow cards for any septic player , which is an amazing stat in football...?
Would clancy be willing to show us his bank account..?

Seriously , is it that clancy is a septic fan who is helping his heroes..?
Or ... Is he getting blackmailed
, for someone with a law degree to so obviously give ridiculous decisions that he must know will bring his impartiality into question is bizarre .If you look at his facial expressions during a game , he certainly doesn't look like he's enjoying his secondary employment.
Or is there something more sinister within Scottish football , to stop Rangers at all costs...

I'm not convinced about any of the above but I'd definitely like answer to what the hell is going on within Scottish football from officials to compliance officer , it all appears to favour one team .

I don't know what is more if a disgrace.

Clancy giving his heroes yet another ridiculous decision.
Or the SFA giving him a Celtic game right after he cheated for them in front of the TV millions in the last game Celtic played at Parkhead.
Unbelievable how blatantly they have swept it under the carpet

He refereed them 5 times in the league last year. He failed to book a single celtic player in three of these games. This season he has failed to book a single celtic player in two of their games.

So ten celtic games 5 games no celtic players booked.

We have had him 9 times in all competitions this season and last there has not been a single game he has not booked any of our players.

I hope Rangers are monitoring this stuff. If Rangers can prove, via facts, that certain teams are getting refereed differently, then we are in a better position to complain.

we should be compiling dosier of every decision this guy makes. If it does show 80% `mistakes `favouring them and against us over a period of time then how can he possibly defend himself.

The fact that he even got this game as the first one after the break speaks volumes in that his superiors are backing his cheating in December and giving him full support.
He got the Hibs -Dundee Utd cup game too.

So his punishment was getting the tie of the round, then a return trip to the piggery for more cheating.

And we have some on here who don't want us posting about it!

An incredible statistic. And yet still our board say and do nothing.
That would be 5 out of 22 league games so far this season still shocking considering 4 out the 5 were at home.I wonder what is the most games any Referee has officiated one team in a season,will he get any more for the rest of the season.

How many home games have they had so far.

Back