Unbelievable. Scum struggling and Clancy gives a penalty

Has Clancy reffed back to back Celtic home league fixtures?

Is this normal practice?

Seems strange given Clancys absolutely disgusting display for the Old firm game

I don't normally buy into refs being cheats all that often. However, Clancy is without a doubt a cheat and he's there to assist Celtic as often as possible. He should not have been given a Premiership game again after his performance in the game against them, yet here he is doing them favours again.

SFA have all be confirmed they are willing to assist Celtic where they can. Clancy has confirmed 100% he will cheat, with the backing of the SFA, to assist Celtic where he can.

I don't normally buy into refs being cheats all that often. However, Clancy is without a doubt a cheat and he's there to assist Celtic as often as possible. He should not have been given a Premiership game again after his performance in the game against them, yet here he is doing them favours again.

SFA have all be confirmed they are willing to assist Celtic where they can. Clancy has confirmed 100% he will cheat, with the backing of the SFA, to assist Celtic where he can.

When every team, including us, remain silent when we can all see what is happening in plain sight, then perhaps we get what we deserve.

not had the chance to see it yet but not surprised one bit that Clancy would 'allow' them to win one way or another

Can't really see what happened from those clips.

By the look of it neither could Clancy.

Here’s a hypothetical one for all of us who are convinced he’s a cheat.

So the old firm game and Morelos dive is edouard at the other end while 2-1 to us. Does Clancy give the pk or book Eduoard for diving?
no, a good ref would ask his linesmen. Not run at him with his card already out

I wonder how Sportscene will analyse it.

Option A: They will show it numerous times from different angles. Stewart will tell us that it was a blatant dive and the Compliance Officer must take retrospective action for simulation with at least a 2 game ban, as it changed the course of the game.

Thompson will then point out that Clancy is a cheat, as the Ross County No.11 was completely obscuring his view, so he could not possibly have seen the incident. He will use at least 6 examples from the OF game last month as further evidence of his cheating and call for him to be demoted for the rest of the season.

Alternatively, they will go for Option B: They will only show camera angles that are inconclusive, say there appeared to be contact and it was a brave call by Clancy to give a penalty, after receiving vile online abuse from Rangers fans for his decisions in the OF game, all of which were correct and use that as an excuse to once again show Clancy the Cheat giving Alfie a Red Card.

I'm no soothsayer, but Option B is likely to be far closer to how they twist and spin it.

In my 50 years of following the club, this is the first time I can remember that the same referee has done one club's home league games in succession
Compare to beaton not doing any of our games for nearly 5 months after we beat them at Ibrox

Win all our games, and the refs can't win it for them.

We’ve already been denied victories this season due to officials, and Clancy could have denied us another one had we not been so good at the piggery.

The club should have came out all guns blazing and made an example of this cheating mentally challenged bastard after our old firm victory instead of releasing a feeble statement about VAR and referees having a hard job. It was the perfect time to do it.

It’s not wonder the filth have the officials in their pocket. We are miles behind in the dirty off-field battles.

The mentally challengeds are raging about their.peformance today, Ross Country really had to take one of the 4 excellent chances they had 1st half

3 0 totally flatters them

The new Lewandowski left on the bench again with no game time.

We cannot let up on this so called referee who should never be in charge of a game of ours again.
Club should publicly announce we have no confidence in him

The mentally challengeds are raging about their.peformance today, Ross Country really had to take one of the 4 excellent chances they had 1st half

3 0 totally flatters them

The new Lewandowski left on the bench again with no game time.
Doesn't matter how poorly they play
They know that clancaldo will always bail them out

Clancy = Cheating bastard, Any FF detectives can find out if he is betting on games? Seems to me there are too many dodgy decisions when things are not going the mentally challengeds way. I smell shite :mad:

clancy has reffed 11 matches in the league this season 5 of which were septic games , that's 45% of his games , almost 1 out 2 , surely this is suspicious to say the least.
Today and 4 weeks ago.

What were the other 3?

We've seen the stats on Morelos when he referees our games, it'll be interesting to have a look into the filth games he's had.

correct but this cannot be allowed to continue if it’s blatant cheating.
Cheats will always cheat, they fear us now and are starting to feel the heat so the cheating is only going to get worse, we have a corrupt SFA and a Republican IRA loving SNP backed up by a compliant media so nothing will stop them cheating but they can't stop us from winning games, Rangers need to rise above it and I believe they can after watching us boss them in the last 2 old firm games, they do not know how to counter our style of play and with NL in charge Timplosion is just around the corner.

Good to hear some doubts about the Celtic performance in what should be an easy game. Hopefully slip up in one of these away matches coming up

This guy should be hounded out of Scottish football.

He is not incompetent that would involve giving wrong decisions against all teams.

He doesn’t he is a cheat, plain and simple.

He is still hurting from the fact he tried all he could but still couldn’t stop us pumping them.

Just fired into youtube to see it. Nobody in the stands, scum players or Ross County players react at all. Another Clancy “look at me” moment and gives the penalty
Him being given that game today is the Awful

This guy should be hounded out of Scottish football.

He is not incompetent that would involve giving wrong decisions against all teams.

He doesn’t he is a cheat, plain and simple.

He is still hurting from the fact he tried all he could but still couldn’t stop us pumping them.

Clancy faced no criticism whatsoever in the media for his recent cheating masterclass at the Piggery. It really is a loaded dice that opposing sides are up against when he officiates in Celtc games. These club's silence, just like our own where Clancy is concerned, allows him to get away with it.

Back