Unbelievably Bad Journalism.

Not really. Most will have heard of at least two of them.

As an aside, Amoo would be a fantastic signing
Scottish journalism is known for being a very insular place. This doesn’t feel genuine to me. I wonder how many times he’s watched Ludogorets or Rijeka this season is what I mean. If he’s been watching Bulgarian football and picked him out fair play.

You don't really have journalism now, and you have hardly any if there is any at all in football. The stories are written by freelance writers, and in nearly all cases it isn't journalism but rather an opinion piece.

So the boy Caskie tweeted a wishlist and the sun picked it up and ran with it?

I remember back when threads used to tell you what they were about B-D

Reactions: WBD
Anyone give a rundown of what happened? Original link seems to have been deleted.

Anyone give a rundown of what happened? Original link seems to have been deleted.
Someone put together a list of players they’d like to see Rangers sign, this made its way into the foreign press as our manager’s wish list and was picked up by the Sun as such.

Someone put together a list of players they’d like to see Rangers sign, this made its way into the foreign press as our manager’s wish list and was picked up by the Sun as such.
Sorry, Ive just come back to this.That's exactly what happened. The Sun has deleted their tweet but the original thread is still there.

It gets worse. The Daily Record have run the story as well now about Despodov.

New low for them being a day late on fake news as well as actual news.

So the boy Caskie tweeted a wishlist and the sun picked it up and ran with it?

I remember back when threads used to tell you what they were about B-D

Will let him know he is famous, a great family local to me in Baku and the West Coast

Serious question, how do you become a football journalist in Scotland?

Do you send away crisp packets and become one?*

*Father Ted circa 1995.

You go away to NewsNow, find articles that were written by other sites that mention 'Rangers' and regurgitate them on your site

What was the original tweet? The cretinous paper have deleted it.

Didn't see it but assume it was the "rumour" of us being interested in Kiril Despodov, they have seen the tweet and ran it as an exclusive "GvB interested in Kiril Despodov" or something like that.

I remember back in the 2000s, one of the English red tops linked a centre half (Titus Bramble, maybe?) to Athletic Bilbao. You know, the club that only plays Basque players.

They are clueless. They’re also literally bad at writing. There’s no difference in the quality of prose of tabloid journos and random punters on the internet.

Heart and Hand is exceptional value for money. You get Rangers-related content everyday for £3.09 per month. No newspaper can compete with that.

Scottish football journalism is a tinpot profession. These guys typing up these articles are stealing a wage.
Just like the guys at the head of our game. Getting to the point where the only thing credible is the cartoon strip,if there is one still.

I remember back in the 2000s, one of the English red tops linked a centre half (Titus Bramble, maybe?) to Athletic Bilbao. You know, the club that only plays Basque players.

They are clueless. They’re also literally bad at writing. There’s no difference in the quality of prose of tabloid journos and random punters on the internet.

Heart and Hand is exceptional value for money. You get Rangers-related content everyday for £3.09 per month. No newspaper can compete with that.
The mirror did that with Juan Mata a couple of years ago.

Back