Under 18’s Hit Seven

Report on tonight's Under 18 game v Motherwell

Is this team a portent of a future harvest or was it just a freak result with no such prospects?

It wasn't a statement mate it was a question.
The wèe squigly thing at the end was the clue.

I'd you had paid attention to any of the many posts on here in the subject you would surely know that we have a thriving youth system and teams at present.

I'd you had paid attention to any of the many posts on here in the subject you would surely know that we have a thriving youth system and teams at present.
The youth system is huge mate, and it is constantly shifting season to season.
I know that we have good lads who are playing for various age groups and that they also shift around to stretch their personal levels.
However, I am not always in the know of such a huge and shifting variable matter.
Indeed I struggle with time in keeping up with all the football stuff I am interested in.
I asked a genuine question and you answered it with sarcasm.
I suspect because you probably don't have a clue yourself.
But there we go.

However, if you feel like doing an informed article the floor is yours.
I would imagine most of us will be happy to read it.

You've got this one horribly wrong mate...

@bilkobear is a well respected poster & definitely wouldn't have been coming from a negative angle there.

I think he was simply asking "Were we really good or were Motherwell particularly bad"?

The Alex Lowry show.

How long before KT moves into senior management?

Lowry was prominent for sure, he’s grown a lot in the last few months from when I remember watching him during the Alkass Cup. A very skilful and confident guy. However, surely it was the Chris McKee Show. He looked very, very lively and you can’t knock 4 goals.

Heard Kevin Thomson wasn't happy after the game 6 up at half time and they took there foot off the pedal.Not sure of the make up of the Rangers team but Motherwell had 6/7 full time players playing.Heard from various people at the game involved in Academy football that Rangers were excellent.
Celtic had 4 scouts at the game.

Heard Kevin Thomson wasn't happy after the game 6 up at half time and they took there foot off the pedal.Not sure of the make up of the Rangers team but Motherwell had 6/7 full time players playing.Heard from various people at the game involved in Academy football that Rangers were excellent.
Celtic had 4 scouts at the game.

Those f*ckers sniffing around our youngsters again?

Is this team a portent of a future harvest or was it just a freak result with no such prospects?
I think the boy Lowery will be a classy player when he breaks through. He is good on the ball and very fast with a keen eye for goal. He is the stand out for me, I am certain the others are just as competent.

Back