Under 18’s Today

The Underfaker

1pm KO against Motherwell.

Anyone heading up ?

Cracking weather,think it might get a decent turn out.

Was originally meant to be a 7pm KO

Game is at The HTC

Keep us up to date on line-up, score line, stand out players etc mate.

Given the crucial Reserve League matches for both clubs on Monday and Tuesday it will be interesting to see what sort of teams both sides put out.

Will be a strong team as the 18s are going for the league if they win the league they will have a qualifier for the uefa youth league next season they also have a cup final next week. Massive few weeks for the academy.

Elfideldo
‏@rfcyouths

Today's U 18 line up

Brian Kinnear: Nathan Patterson, Danny Finlayson, Harris O'Connor, Zack Butterworth: Leon King; João Balde, Josh McPake, Dapo Mebude, Nathan Young-Coombes, Kai Kennedy.

That looks like a fairly strong team we have out. Good stuff. Hopefully someone can keep us up to date on score.

3-0. Goal for Nathan Young-Coombes on 83 minutes.

Kai Kennedy on left to Matty Yates turn and shot keeper parried Nathan Young-Coombes walked ball into the net

Motherwell reduced to 10 men on 65th minute.

Within 20 minutes, the staunch would be booing them. Let them enjoy playing without too much pressure.
I disagree. To make it at Rangers you need to cope under pressure. If we sow up 2nd place quickly we should be using the spare games to give the promising young players a go and see how they cope playing in front of a big crowd.
I also don’t think they would get much stick anyway.

I disagree. To make it at Rangers you need to cope under pressure. If we sow up 2nd place quickly we should be using the spare games to give the promising young players a go and see how they cope playing in front of a big crowd.
I also don’t think they would get much stick anyway.

You obviously have no idea and never been to a game

Back