Under the Cosh Podcast

HeverleeRFC

Under the Cosh is a podcast with Ex and current footballers presented by Jon 'the Beast' Parkin, Chris ' Browny' Brown and award-winning writer Chris Brown

Anyone listened to these, interviews with ex players, mostly from lower English leagues. They are a fantastic listen with some brilliant stories, The Marc Bircham ones are absolutely brilliant, had me in stitches. John Beresford one is also a great listen.

My new favourite podcast, Gavin Rae features on a podcast also, not listened to that one yet.

Under the Cosh is a podcast with Ex and current footballers presented by Jon 'the Beast' Parkin, Chris ' Browny' Brown and award-winning writer Chris Brown

Anyone listened to these, interviews with ex players, mostly from lower English leagues. They are a fantastic listen with some brilliant stories, The Marc Bircham ones are absolutely brilliant, had me in stitches. John Beresford one is also a great listen.

My new favourite podcast, Gavin Rae features on a podcast also, not listened to that one yet.

Gavin Rae near put me to sleep with Si Ferry. Nice guy all the same but after saying the word "mental" 58 times in reference to stories that were far from mental I had to turn it off.

The under the cosh with Si is superb but. I've not listened to any of their other stuff yet will give it a go today at work.

There are too many podcasts now. I used to listen to Football Weekly but since the schism happened I haven’t bothered with that or the Totally Football Show.

Heart and Hand is great though.

listened to the early Mark Crossley shithouse pod and it was brilliant

enjoyed Gavin Rae

but the levels on the actual pods are completely wrong,to hear the guest it needs turned up a bit but when the hosts talk/laugh etc they nearly blow your speakers

I had a listen to the Thomas Graveson extracts from the Si Ferry podcast and some of the stories of his mentalness were funny.

Even funnier when he cost them about £7m in total and all he did was want to play pool at the training ground.

Started undr the cosh last week. Dean windass,paddy kenny were quite funny .still prefer open goal tho .

Some excellent interviews on under the cosh, up there with open goal for me content and story wise, the possession of a firearm pod had me in stitches.

Andy Johnson has some mental stories, if half of them are even true its some story.

Particularly the one about Florida or the one about Dean Saunders.

A lot of absolute dross in the podcast space these day's but I quite like this one.

The Marc Bircham one is the best ex-player podcast I’ve watched.

The ‘no curfew’ story is brilliant.

I’ll give the John Beresford one a go tonight.

The latest episode with Luke Steele is a good laugh, his dead pan humour is decent:D

Ex Man Utd goalkeeper who was playing in the championship last season and is now playing up front for a Sunday league team.
Pishing myself when he was talking about him being a striker for a Sunday league team these days.

Alan Rogers and Andy Johnson well worth a listen aswell.

For anyone trying to find it, it’s Undr the Cosh. I typed in Under initially and got a random one.

Gavin Rae near put me to sleep with Si Ferry. Nice guy all the same but after saying the word "mental" 58 times in reference to stories that were far from mental I had to turn it off.

The under the cosh with Si is superb but. I've not listened to any of their other stuff yet will give it a go today at work.
“MATE.....”

Only listened to the Si Ferry one so far and can say it's by far the funniest one I've heard, the stories about Di Canio and Graveson are brilliant, proper laugh out loud moments.

Been working my way through the open goal interviews while working nights, been some crackers but came across Ian Blacks last night and it was a bore a f##k.

Only listened to the Si Ferry one so far and can say it's by far the funniest one I've heard, the stories about Di Canio and Graveson are brilliant, proper laugh out loud moments.

Been working my way through the open goal interviews while working nights, been some crackers but came across Ian Blacks last night and it was a bore a f##k.
I was howling when he was talking about Chris Martin haha 97KILOS DEEEES GUY!???? PREMIER LEAGUE???

I was howling when he was talking about Chris Martin haha 97KILOS DEEEES GUY!???? PREMIER LEAGUE???

:)) Opinions vary on him across this board but he's a brilliant story teller, no denying that!

Would love it if he was able to get Di Canio on the show.

Listened to Luke Chadwick and David Dunn ones today both pretty decent tbf

listened to the early Mark Crossley shithouse pod and it was brilliant

enjoyed Gavin Rae

but the levels on the actual pods are completely wrong,to hear the guest it needs turned up a bit but when the hosts talk/laugh etc they nearly blow your speakers
Mark Crossely is hilarious

Back