Underrated songs

Agreed. I've noticed the BF1 boys trying to get this started again over the last season or two.

Might be a slow burner, but it'd be immense to hear it catch on with the whole crowd singing it.
Only issue is. It's not such an easy song to sing :D

2 FF classics:

Tavernier Baby

and from eons ago, think it was ScottRFC’s infamous

“we are the Gers, the Teddy Bears,
No one likes us no and we don’t fucking care”

La Reve Passe is outstanding

Should be played over the tannoid pre match every home game . It’s exclusion has totally baffled me for years . I’ve been going since 1978 and it’s as if they have a set playlist and just will not deviate from it . Four lads had a dream was a welcome addition I nearly fell over when they actually played that on the tannoid . Why not this one as well ?

Fans didn't need music, drums, trumpets etc to sing songs back then.
People now in pubs etc tend to sing along to music. Back in the day people
sang in buses, pubs etc without any prompting.
That's so true. Have you heard the shambles that is follow follow the past few years?! Abysmal and that's before I start on the words sung.

That's so true. Have you heard the shambles that is follow follow the past few years?! Abysmal and that's before I start on the words sung.

It's like everybody is having a race to see who can finish it first :(

Probably not appropriate In this era but I was a huge fan of - No pope of Rome in the early /mid 80s when it was Sung slower and with accompanying Clapping

Fans didn't need music, drums, trumpets etc to sing songs back then.
People now in pubs etc tend to sing along to music. Back in the day people
sang in buses, pubs etc without any prompting.
It’s far better with a drum during chants and adds to the atmosphere especially during the likes of Every Saturday We Follow. The sad thing is folk genuinely can’t sing along at the same speed.

Reactions: WBD
Back