Union Bears doing a collection to help pay members legal fees

Exactly mate, the usual suspects on here will take any opportunity for a pile on. Boring and predictable.

The same fans who are happy to bask in the glory of the 150 year anniversary tifo for example, prepared and paid for by UB and the wider fanbase while the club did nothing other than use the photographs to promote the club.

In this case, Rangers fans happy to stick the boot into Rangers fans when they were fully justified in standing up for themselves.

All the serial detractors know this fine well but I’ll repeat, they were at Hampden to prepare a Tifo to represent the club and the fans, pre arranged and agreed by the SFA and Rangers.
Police Scotland ignored a large group of scum fans making their way to the stadium in the full knowledge UB were there and what would happen.
As usual, PS stood back, let it all happen then used the national press days later to hunt down and prosecute Rangers fans for defending themselves.
That’s exactly what happened and you all know that fine well.
That’s how PS senior officers and political masters police these days, Scotlands finest indeed.

UB have been perfectly open about this, If you don’t want to contribute then that’s your prerogative but those rushing onto a forum to dish out lessons on morality need to piss off and leave those willing to support the lads get on with it, and don’t hide behind the ‘not a good look for the club’ BS either, it’s pathetic.

Even better, if any of you go to the games, rather than post on here, feel free to go round to the UB stall and let them know exactly how you feel.

Excellent post. You'll not be surprised to see the double standards applied to the UB and our women's coach.

Bit of a brass neck but no one is forced to contribute. At least it's not Rangers footing the bill this time I suppose.

Pay our legal fees for brawling in the streets ?
Dont act like bams, dont need donations. Pretty simple no?

There’s a reason we’re losing this city to them.

Now I don’t agree with everything they do - infact I think I’m in the minority in thinking I find distributing “time for change” cards a little EPL cringe.

But I really didn’t have any issue with anything I saw at Hampden Park that day. When the mentally challengeds swagger about amok like they own the place…seeing them fleeing like little girls ?

Who the %^*& can object to that ?

Its not Green Street, and they aren’t Charlie Hunnam and Elijah Wood.

I’m not saying sit and take bricks to the face, but thats not what happened either.

Its two groups of adults acting like 2 groups of neanderthals.

How would you describe our women's coach? Neanderthal or just a decent guy who made a mistake?

Aye and when that was done they had a right good square go with the polis as well and trust me, UB were throwing first hits. Source - Me, with my own two eyes, looking right at it.

They were throwing first hits hahahaha?

Jesus Christ man, best one yet. You want them to stand there and get hit before retaliating? You think the GB were there for a cuddle? Love this place sometimes, comedy gold.

I probably know the answer to this before even asking, how many of those arrested support that mob? I presume everyone lifted so far is a Rangers fan?

Pay our legal fees for brawling in the streets ?
Dont act like bams, dont need donations. Pretty simple no?
Green brigade actually attacked the Union bears when they turned up to do there display in the morning of the game , what should they have done just stood and get battered off them ??

Its not Green Street, and they aren’t Charlie Hunnam and Elijah Wood.

I’m not saying sit and take bricks to the face, but thats not what happened either.

Its two groups of adults acting like 2 groups of neanderthals.
No it’s not. The Police agreed to allow GB the Saturday and the UB the Sunday. All was peaceful on the Saturday when theGB had access.
Compare to the Sunday when the GB broke the agreement and attacked the UB who defended themselves.
Police Scotland are bang out of order for failing to do their duty then not exposing the GB as the perps!

Jesus Christ man, best one yet. You want them to stand there and get hit before retaliating? You think the GB were there for a cuddle? Love this place sometimes, comedy gold.
If you had the intelligence to read my post properly, you'll see I was talking about the aftermath with the police, not the GB situation.

Every fucker on this forum, in the pre game “battle fever” hype before a cup final….was loving those videos being posted of the mentally challenged creatures fleeing like bitches.

How the tide has turned now. Your hypocrisy is utterly breathtaking.
Exactly, I wonder if any of those complaining now posted on that thread. Probably seen the positive posts and support for the lads that day and decided to stay under the bed.

What if u can't afford it or chose to defend yourself?

The UB lads seem to have a solid case. As long as there are no videos of the actually kicking the shit out of someone, all the vids I saw were shouting and chasing.

The filth had no reason to be there, the UB did. I hope there is no evidence of some sort of prearranged meet.
You can defend yourself if you want but it's frowned upon unless you know the process and jargon. I'm hoping they have a solid case too believe me.

When did the UB look for trouble? They were there to set up a display, it was the other lot who were there purely looking to cause trouble.

Quick question, if someone attacked you in the street would you just stand there like a gimp or try to fight back?
I repeat - they may not have been looking for trouble at the time of this incident, but they do have previous for looking for trouble.

When you look for trouble, you can't have a day off and you certainly can't complain when a rival fans group has a go.

No it’s not. The Police agreed to allow GB the Saturday and the UB the Sunday. All was peaceful on the Saturday when theGB had access.
Compare to the Sunday when the GB broke the agreement and attacked the UB who defended themselves.
Police Scotland are bang out of order for failing to do their duty then not exposing the GB as the perps!
The semantics of who is to blame isnt the question, the GB are the ones to blame here 100%. Its the subsequent actions of grown men chasing other grown men around a residential area thats a bit of a brass neck tbh regardless of colour of jersey.

Exactly, I wonder if any of those complaining now posted on that thread. Probably seen the positive posts and support for the lads that day and decided to stay under the bed.

Sick of them mate.

If it were illegal to even be a Rangers supporter….and let’s be candid, as far as so called “civilised” western democracies go, we aren’t far off that…these fucks would still be defending our enemies.

Green brigade actually attacked the Union bears when they turned up to do there display in the morning of the game , what should they have done just stood and get battered off them ??
Doubt that any more than some colourful words would have been thrown and maybe some projectiles - I am not saying they are in the wrong but if I am walking up the road from the game tonight and two tims confront me, I chase them and give them a few slaps, end up in court - are we all gonna chip in for my lawyer, after all I was defending the fanbase and all that…

I was certainly not proud as %^*& watching that. Embarrassing from both sides.

I think the UB have done a lot of good work over the years at Ibrox but they also do a lot of daft things (I don’t mean this particular incident).
So watching scum ambush our own trying to set up a display and you weren’t proud when you seen them chased to %^*&? Right ye are mate…

Who needs enemies when some of our own are like this.

How would you describe our women's coach? Neanderthal or just a decent guy who made a mistake?
Sorry didnt even see this comment lol

Yeah as we discussed, it was cowardly and bam like and noone representing our club should act like that IMO.

Sick of them mate.

If it were illegal to even be a Rangers supporter….and let’s be candid, as far as so called “civilised” western democracies go, we aren’t far off that…these fucks would still be defending our enemies.
Mate, nobody does back stabbing your own quite like a certain type of Rangers fan, thankfully these zoomers are in the minority but one is too many.

So watching scum ambush our own trying to set up a display and you weren’t proud when you seen them chased to %^*&? Right ye are mate…

Who needs enemies when some of our own are like this.
“Proud”

Na I was proud of my sons first steps, or of a great school report, proud of a family member battling cancer.

Pride in a bunch of men chasing another bunch away like a high school vs high school battle… proud is maybe the wrong word to use.

I have no issues with the UB or what happened at Hampden.

However expecting others to pay for legal costs is taking the piss however, anyone that wants to contribute well its their money hence they can do what they like. Personally I wont be contributing.

Some of the judgement on this thread is incredible. I’m not a fan of some of what the UB do but we should rally as a support to help them with this.

They were at Hampden to set up a display for the support, for the team, for the club and the GB shouldn’t have been there. What do the holier than thou on this thread expect them to have done in the circumstances?
Totally agree.

This is one of the occasions where they were totally in the right.

I have no issues with the UB or what happened at Hampden.

However expecting others to pay for legal costs is taking the piss however, anyone that wants to contribute well its their money hence they can do what they like. Personally I wont be contributing.
Thats fair comment mate, no one collecting today would have a problem with your opinion.

so they were setting up the display, the filth showed up and the UB attacked them pre-emptively.

you know that makes them guilty? all the "aye but"'s in the world don't change that.

fucking schoolboy boy antics carried out by grown men

so they were setting up the display, the filth showed up and the UB attacked them pre-emptively.

you know that makes them guilty? all the "aye but"'s in the world don't change that.

fucking schoolboy boy antics carried out by grown men

I can tell someone has never been in a fight in their life.

It's not that formal mate. They don't invite eachother to dual. They were in to set up a display and a massive group of GB in ballies who had no other reason to be there ran at them, what on Earth are they meant to do? Not even sure why I'm justifying this with a response but I'm bored so there you go.

Doubt that any more than some colourful words would have been thrown and maybe some projectiles - I am not saying they are in the wrong but if I am walking up the road from the game tonight and two tims confront me, I chase them and give them a few slaps, end up in court - are we all gonna chip in for my lawyer, after all I was defending the fanbase and all that…
You don't have post some amount of utter bullshit on here.

This is not hard to grasp, The UB's HAD PERMISSION to be at Hampden to set up their display, the GB did not have permission.

If anything, Police Scotland failed the UB's by not stopping the GB reaching them and maybe if Police Scotland had actually did their job on this day instead of standing back and letting the UB's be ambushed then they wouldn't be facing charges for just defending themselves...

If people want to donate then donate and if they don't then don't...Its not compulsory!

I can tell someone has never been in a fight in their life.

It's not that formal mate. They don't invite eachother to dual. They were in to set up a display and a massive group of GB in ballies who had no other reason to be there ran at them, what on Earth are they meant to do? Not even sure why I'm justifying this with a response but I'm bored so there you go.
The stitches scars on my eye and nose and missing tooth would beg to differ.

Anyway there’s a game on soon. Enjoy

How many UB V GB got arrested? (considering this was a GB ambush)

Would be happy to donate via bank, gofundme etc

You don't have post some amount of utter bullshit on here.

This is not hard to grasp, The UB's HAD PERMISSION to be at Hampden to set up their display, the GB did not have permission.

If anything, Police Scotland failed the UB's by not stopping the GB reaching them and maybe if Police Scotland had actually did their job on this day instead of standing back and letting the UB's be ambushed then they wouldn't be facing charges for just defending themselves...
Wasting your time mate, these people know exactly what happened and know exactly what they are doing.

They look for any opportunity to pile on UB, don’t get me wrong, there are times criticism is justified, but not on this occasion. I don’t know, maybe one of the UB lads took their seat at an away. game or something or maybe they don’t like the drum.

It’s any excuse to try and belittle, insult and criticize fellow fans, on a forum of course.

How many UB V GB got arrested? (considering this was a GB ambush)

Would be happy to donate via bank, gofundme etc
I believe 10 UB and counting so far mate. Ive no idea how many of the cowards who started this and ran away have been arrested.

There is definitely a political agenda on the go here. I don’t know if it’s disproportionate in terms of going after our lads. The Ultras scene is present in almost every club in the SPFL these days and the political class don’t like it, that and the criminalization of football fans in general is definitely their priority here.

Back