Union Bears have a tifo display planned for tonights game

As great as the displays look I do think they take away from the atmosphere slightly.

The flag display against rapid vienna(?) I thought was brilliant and so simple to do. Watching Dortmund on Tuesday night they had a great display but again you couldn’t hear the atmosphere as it usually is.

As great as the displays look I do think they take away from the atmosphere slightly.

The flag display against rapid vienna(?) I thought was brilliant and so simple to do. Watching Dortmund on Tuesday night they had a great display but again you couldn’t hear the atmosphere as it usually is.
Unsure how a tifo stops the noise, there are 45k other Bears in the ground to sing

the atmosphere?? The display only last a minute or so

Aye mate, colour, unity, something great to look at defo takes away from the atmosphere. Haha

Display is only in one stand so the other three stands can contribute to the atmosphere.

A nice wee picture for Bears would be appreciated ! ( If anyone knows how to post a pic on here??!)
Plenty in the Broomloan and like others in the Main Rear etc too close/side on too see it in its glory

Jeez a negative post right from the bat

OzH5JNs.gif

Now imagine how good it would be to have them in the Rangers End and not shunted into a wee corner of the "Family Stand"

What on earth was that?
Really difficult to make it out.
Sorry, not for me. A big fail.
A big Ger breaking the crests of all the clubs we’ve put out of Europe. Not sure why the figure was wearing baseball kit but still enjoyed it. Best thing about tonight so far...

Back