Union Bears have a tifo display planned for tonights game

MSy1LEo.jpg

For me, yes.

If you can't make it out and people are having to ask what it is, it's a fail.
And the plastic stuff on the pitch was really annoying.

I'd prefer us to concentrate on more obvious Rangers displays, something like the last time we had flags, ideally.

Each to their own, but I didn't like this display.
As you say each to their own

I didn't't understand the banner, It showed some spray paint cartoon guy in the stands. But fair play, try new things. Go back to the Young Boys display my thought, I don't read cartoons

It will be disposed of, 99% of displays the materials and banners are never reused. It will have cost a fair chunk of money for last nights display.
Thought that but wasn't sure. Do the UB accept donations or all out of their own pocket? I'd like to think the rest of us could help them out with these displays

Was a fantastic display and well done to the guys for the original idea. Cheered me up after a shit few days and got the blood pumping for the match.

On the down side, the ira references in songs need binned/replaced.

How about seeking out some amateur musicians to make up some new songs?

How about an Alfredo Morelos display - show the guy how much we love him?

It's one of my most favourite films so I'm pretty happy the UB did this.

Looks like you're in a minority of one. It looked fantastic on television.

Fair enough, happy to hold my hands up and admit I’ve called this one wrong now that I have a better standing of what it represented.
I initially thought it was a random effort.

Still not a huge fan of it personally, but, hey, we can’t all like the same things and I do seem to be on my own here.

It was an absolute belter of a display. The UBs just keep on producing the goods. Make the efforts we pulled off in the early days seem laughable. Proud of the young team :cool:

Back