Union Bears have a tifo display planned for tonights game

An absolute pain in the arse yet again with it blowing all over the park and the game being stopped. No need for the bin liners etc. Just have one big banner

For anyone not ITK, it’s based round the Baseball Furies from the movie “The Warriors”
Hence the “come out to play” next to it.

the chap had a baseball cap on with rfc on it if I’m not mistaken and a blue and white painted face. Brilliant effort

What on earth was that?
Really difficult to make it out.
Sorry, not for me. A big fail.
I wouldn’t say it’s a big fail, quite easy to understand it’s a baseball player holding a baseball bat with Rangers face paint and teams we have faced badges’ being smashed. If you know the movie the Warriors it makes even more sense.

Quite possibly one of the best displays at Ibrox ever.

At first I thought what’s this a headless baseball player but once I seen the badges cracked below and that’s the teams we had beaten so far it made sense . Quite an alternative display and something new , what’s not to like ? Being headless gives it that bit of menace without breaking any rules .

Cap doffed lads

It was based on The Warriors from the looks of it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Brilliant. Can we have a Clockwork Orange one next please ?

Any official/professional photos of the display? No offence to any of the bears that have posted personal photos

For me, yes.

If you can't make it out and people are having to ask what it is, it's a fail.
And the plastic stuff on the pitch was really annoying.

I'd prefer us to concentrate on more obvious Rangers displays, something like the last time we had flags, ideally.

Each to their own, but I didn't like this display.
Can’t see many asking bar you. If you can’t make that out, I think thats a personal issue for you pal.

Cracking display wold have preferred it to have been Swan from the Warriors rather than a Baseball Fury.

I am not on Twitter etc.
But those who are, can you make sure the photos of the display are spread far and wide.
If any of the actors that were in that movie are on Twitter, forward it to them.:cool:

Great stuff last night from UB. One of my favourite films. The young boy always gets me themed t-shirts for Christmas and the latest one was The Baseball Furies Can you dig?

A big Ger breaking the crests of all the clubs we’ve put out of Europe. Not sure why the figure was wearing baseball kit but still enjoyed it. Best thing about tonight so far...
Think it was one of the famous 55ers

At first I thought what’s this a headless baseball player but once I seen the badges cracked below and that’s the teams we had beaten so far it made sense . Quite an alternative display and something new , what’s not to like ? Being headless gives it that bit of menace without breaking any rules .

Cap doffed lads
It’s not headless mate
Zoom in on my picture

Based on the warriors film. The way I interpreted it was everyone wants to see us beaten, we are up against it but we are strong enough to take them all on.
What a film

No idea what is was. And the tv companies don't help by not giving our displays the coverage they deserve.

Thought that when it happened on BT, wish I had wound it back to actually count how long they gave it - talking less than 3 seconds I reckon.

Not a website with all of these they have done?

Good work UBs. Looked cracking. And, can someone answer a question that’s puzzled me for ages, what does TIFO actually stand for?

Thought it was really good, the scale of it especially covering the whole stand. Well done guiys.

For me, yes.

If you can't make it out and people are having to ask what it is, it's a fail.
And the plastic stuff on the pitch was really annoying.

I'd prefer us to concentrate on more obvious Rangers displays, something like the last time we had flags, ideally.

Each to their own, but I didn't like this display.

Looks like you're in a minority of one. It looked fantastic on television.

Back